George Lopez Thank God his show got cancled

bigwon3000 posted on Aug 18, 2009 at 03:00AM
Ha Ha!! Well this comes as no surprise first of all my granpa can act better than george lopez and he diedten years ago. The hbo comedy special was aweful if he didn't have the race card I don't know what he would talk about. He came out on stage like he's some kind of gift to the american race, please! He's so fuckin full of himself it makes me want to puke but thats probably from all the rails he does before he goes on stage... Move over george theres much better entertainment out there if your so proud to be a chicano then why the hell don't you go back home, oh thats right your proud of your race but God forbid you have to live there. I'm done

George Lopez 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago New_Moon_Master said…
mischievous
For crying out loud. Okay, first of all: go away.
Second of all: If you don't like it, why are you "wasting" your time bitching about it?
Third of all: I know I can't change3 your opinion about it, but I also didn't ask for it, and therefor, don't want to hear it.
Go to some place that doesn't like the show or George Lopez if you want to bitch about it and get something other than hate mail.
over a year ago kk99aa said…
I know!!! Well said New_Moon_Master
over a year ago bigwon3000 said…
angry
he he I love coming to boards and seeing who actually responds to my stuff, it's so interesting how the human mind works. I say something about someone you like and you respond, do you really know george cause I don't. He may be the nicest guy ever(i doubt it) I generally don't like celebs they're all full of themselves I would love to see that dude that plays in twilight whatever the fuck his name is, have to actually work for a living, or for that matter all these stupid lil rich girls that there daddy buys everything for them. America just makes me want to puke sometimes.
over a year ago bigwon3000 said…
it's like fashion I saw 3 guys walking in the mall yesterday, they all looked the fuckin same sandals, some kind of gay cargo shorts(same color) and white t-shirts. Abercrombie, aerpostale, american eagle, America tells you whats popular and we swallow it whole. If jumpin off a fuckin bridge was popular half the nation would do it. I was in a metal band for 7 yrs, even "the scene" is that way all these lil emo fags runnin around with nut huggers on, pants they borrowed from there sister. whining about how much there life sucks because they don't have a new cellphone that does some kool new and don't even get me started on cell phones. Hey emo kids do the world a favor and blow your fuckin brains out already. By the way new moon master the correct spelling for therefore not therefor. Here we go again with the stupid people....