Click here to write a response...
over a year ago hiddennobodie said…
Name: Charlie
Grade: 12
Motto: "Stay out of my Locker unless you want a kiss."
Favorite Class: Physical Education
Clubs/Sports: Drama, Choir, Basketball

Background:

Charlie is new to Furry High. He used to go to the rival school of Furry High, Stayshore High. His dad got a job offer at Furriville and so he had to move away from his friends and his ex-girlfriend.
He remembers his first day at Furry High, it was hard but after meeting some of the students he was happy with the moving.
Now he's captain of the Basketball team. He acts tough but he's a big softy with the girls.
last edited over a year ago
Name: Charlie
Grade: 12
Motto: "Stay out of my Locker unless you want a kiss."
Favorite Class: Physic
over a year ago Teawanee said…
Name:Karen
Grade: 11
Motto: "Research is what I'm doing when I don't know what I'm doing."
Favorite Class: Biology
Clubs: Science club, Drama (Usually just a stage-hand)

Background:

Most people say she's the smartest kid in most classes, although she doubts it. She's quite shy and not very self-confident. She's been in the school her whole life, but blends into the background and is easily missed. She dreams of becomeing a famous Biologist.
Name:Karen
Grade: 11
Motto: "Research is what I'm doing when I don't know what I'm doing."
Favorit
over a year ago Just61331 said…
Name: Soren
Grade: 10
Motto: "If you don't say it with correct grammer, than don't say it at all!"
Favorite Class: English/Reading
Clubs/Sports: Debate, Baseball
Background:

Just starting to find his place in the world, Soren is the classic bookworm. All of that reading got him into baseball, which surprisingly he is good at! Soren is the pitcher of the baseball team and won't tolerate incorect grammer. While he's good at baseball, he's not very good in gym class.
over a year ago Teawanee said…
Name: Mr. Leporid
Science Teacher

Motto: "I Like to think I learn just as much from my students as they do from me."

Clubs: Runs the Science club.

Story: This is only his second year teaching. He let's his students call him Mr. L, because his name is so often mispronounced.
Name: Mr. Leporid
Science Teacher

Motto: "I Like to think I learn just as much from my students a
over a year ago Ginga-Weed said…
Name:Weed
Grade:11
Motto: "Kindness will definitely get to them,That's going to change the future!"
Favorite Class: Science and social studies
Clubs/sports: Soccer,baseball and science club

Background: Spends most of his time with friends. However because he is sometimes soft in situations he has very little friends. His father,Gin helps him get along with other kids but sometimes there seems to be a huge fight between him and another kid. (Mostly a bully) To Him he keeps thinking it's jealousy but either way he looks at it he's always in a knot. The biggest concern is Hougen's son,Kenta that picks on him but he always tries to keep his head above the water (if you know what I mean) he manages but every week is different for Weed.

(P.S.: I couldn't find a real pic just a drawing or even something close to a furry sorry best I could do. so please accept it)
last edited over a year ago
Name:Weed
Grade:11
Motto: "Kindness will definitely get to them,That's going to change the future!"