Fred Figglehorn FRED!

DebGulledge posted on Feb 14, 2009 at 12:59AM
Hey, everyone! This is just a forum to talk about how "hackin' awesome" (lol) Fred is! I love Fred, he's so adorable!

Fred Figglehorn 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago DebGulledge said…
So I heard something about Fred on iCarly. When is that supposed to be?
over a year ago BeB said…
laugh
I think on Saturday. Fred is the defintion of L.O.L! And XD!
over a year ago DebGulledge said…
Yeah, I found out about that later that day. Did you watch it? I thought the funniest part was when he was yelling at the cabbage to speak spanish. I want a hug from him, too! And thanks for responding!
over a year ago bethany_lewis said…
big smile
I love fred he is pretty hot 2 but i also like the lucas behind his funny fred i wish i could meet him if i did i would prob screem like a maniac
over a year ago saraplain said…
laugh
OMG i loved that episod and that part whens hes telling carly "so ur not mad anymore" she says "no" he"so r we friends now" she 'yeah"
and out of nowhere hes like"should we kiss?"
LOL
over a year ago BellaCullen96 said…
smile
I knew he would either kiss her or say something like that. I did not think that Carly, Sam, Spencer, and Freddie should have been in the video. I'm not dissing them, I like iCarly, they just aren't "Fred material." Fred videos also usually don't have people in them besides him. It was funny though. And I also think that Lucas is hot when he is not Fred.
over a year ago cutiepie1 said…
i love fred he is so hakin awsome i want to meet fred. he seems like a pretty cool 6 year old!! he is way better then my brother. i love fred
over a year ago northcarolinian said…
laugh
FRED IS AWESOME i luved the part on the fred icarly when sam's like "he's chuckleing" carly"i see him chuckling why are you chuckling?" fred"cuz you guys are cute" he rocks!