Foster The People - Fourth Member

mho91 posted on Nov 29, 2011 at 05:28AM
Since I can't find any ftp message boards, this is the best I can find. Anyway, I noticed that there are a lot of promotional photos and band photos taken before the band made it big that consist of a seeming "fourth member" even though I can find no documented information on this individual whatsoever. He is a skinny individual with long curly brown hair whom I've never seen except in old promotional photos of the band. Any help in identifying who he is or where he went would be greatly appreciated.

Since I can't find any ftp message boards, this is the best I can find. Anyway, I noticed that there

Foster The People 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago mho91 said…
Here is another.
Here is another.
over a year ago mho91 said…
And another. I have more but it's a pain doing it on this site.
And another. I have more but it's a pain doing it on this site.
over a year ago LaUrEn2698 said…
That is zach heiligman. He really isn't in the band anymore that was when they first started. If you look in the cd cover thing he is in some of the credits.
over a year ago hello_1234 said…
meh
What did he do while he was still in the band???
over a year ago DaScrooge said…
cool
Zach writes and produces pop songs at a level that will blow your minds!
Foster_Kid commented…
I NEED MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS MAN, I don't think I will find any on my own. I've always been wondering about Zach. He seems like an interesting person. I wonder why he left though? But you seem like you know something so tell us what you know. :D over a year ago
over a year ago raspberry15 said…
I have always wondered who he was. hmmmmm