Fans of Gossip Girl Christmas 09 ♥

monLOVEbrucas posted on Nov 20, 2009 at 03:11AM
Christmas time is near and we're gonna spread the holiday cheer, so be good and choose a gift, create it and make a person smile, because its christmas, a time for happiness and wishes a time to celebrate and thankful a time TO BE ON FANPOP WITH UR AWESOME FANPOP FREINDS ♥

GIFTS DUE BEFORE 25TH OF DECEMBER[b]
[b]Whoever is writing the full article please make sure you MAKE people give in there opinions asap, its better for you =]

Name & Christmas wish

Carrie
WISH(ES) - depends on person who's my Secret Santa, and how many wishes are allowed: 1) A fanfic of C/B (Chair) - either their wedding, fluff, getting into B's bulimia, or kinda dark situations (rape, suicide, attempted suicide, etc); doesn't have to be multi-chaptered, can be one-shot. 2) A video (multi-fandom or C/B or GG or any of my fave things). 3) A fanart, wallpaper, and/or icons. AND/OR *notice the 'or' since I don't know the # of wishes allowed, hehe* 4) A fanmix (of any of my fave fandoms or ships).
Santa Claus: Cintia will be making the video.
--Nat will be making the fanart. Mel is making the fanfic.
Allerga is making the fanmix

Nat
WISH: She would like an article from three or more people writing about what they think of her, what they though of her when they first met her and how the thread would be without her.
She would also like a hot chair video, dedicated to her with a song from lady gaga - Bad Romace
Santa Claus: Mon will be writing the article, Carrie, Ale, Lauren and Nazire will be giving there first opinions.
--Cintia will be making the Chair video

Ale
WISH(ES) - She would like a very hot dan/vanessa fanfiction, a video about them and an article with peoples opinions on her.
Santa Claus: Carrie will be writing the article, Mon, Nat, Cintia and Nazire will be giving here first opinions.
--Mel is wirting the fanfic and attempting the video

Cintia
WISH: She would also like an article on what people think of her, there first impression of her, what life on the thread would be without her.
Santa Claus: Carrie will be writing the article with first opinions from Nat, Mon, Lauren Nazire & Ale

Nazire
WISH: Would like an article about her, with peoples first impressions of her, she would also like a video with chuck&Blair and a fanart with chair, sethummer and ross/rachel.
Santa Claus: Cintia will be making the chair video.
--Nat will be making the fanart.
Carrie will be writing the article and mon will giving her opinions (2-3 more people)

Lauren
WISH: She would like a serenate/brucas/jeyton video, a fanart with brucas/jeyton/serenate and booth/bones on it and an article on what people think of her.
Santa Claus: Cintia will write the article with opinions from Mon, Carrie and Nazire (we need 2-4 more people)
--Mon will be making the fanart.

Margot
WISH: She would like a video of one of these characters; Charlie or Juliet (from Lost), or Eric or Chuck (from GG), or Jessica (from True Blood).
Santa Claus: Halle making the video

Halle
WISH:1) A Dair video (Any song)
2) A Puck/Quinn video. (Any song)
3) A Glee Fanart
Santa Claus:Carrie is doing the fanart
Allerga is making the video.

Allerga
WISH:1) A Serena/Carter/Blair/Nate vid, with Serena/Carter & Blair/Nate ending up together.
(to ether Satellite Heart-Anya Marina or A World Apart-Vendera) with a dl link so I can put it on my ipod too :D)
2) A Nate Archibald Fanmix (remember Nate is a badass)
3) A Blake Lively&Britney Spears Wallpaper/or/Fanart
Santa Claus: [i]Carrie is making the wallpaper.
Halle making the video[i]

Christmas time is near and we're gonna spread the holiday cheer, so be good and choose a gift, create
last edited on Dec 09, 2009 at 03:59PM
save

Fans of Gossip Girl 53 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 53

over a year ago iLoveChair said…
heart
YAY, LOVELY THREAD! <3

I need awhile to think of my Christmas wish... Hmmm...
over a year ago monLOVEbrucas said…
same LOL x]
over a year ago alessandra_28 said…
yay!! props to mon for making this thread!!

I just had a wreid thought...well its not wreid but what if someone gets to presents from diferent people or someone gets 0 presents??? that could happen??
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, we will make sure, someone tells me who they are gonna get the gift for then i will right next to ur name,

secret santa so peopleee know u already have someone and that someone else needs there wish done! Also if u want someone speicfic just ask and then we will see what we can do =D

everyones wishes wil be granted!!
wink
OH! *light bulb*
I KNOW WHAT I WANT!
I want my own Chuck Bass, but I'm afraid no one will be able to grant this wish for me. *sigh*
over a year ago chair_lover said…
Great thread Mon!!!
over a year ago tinkerbell247 said…
Mon this is an awesome ideaa
No one would want a gift from me If I do/ can do this can u please make sure the person I do it fir gets another one tooo?
Xxx
over a year ago gossip-girl999 said…
big smile
Awww! This is such an adorable idea! I love it! =))
Can't wait to get started with it! =))
over a year ago LoveLiesAndLust said…
I love this idea, Mon! Great job. ;)
Hmmmm...
what do I want for Christmas?
So can it be more than one thing? Like 2 (or maximum 3)?
Or does it have to be one?
Either way, here goes nothing, hehe.
NAME: Carrie
WISH(ES) - depends on person who's my Secret Santa, and how many wishes are allowed: 1) A fanfic of C/B (Chair) - either their wedding, fluff, getting into B's bulimia, or kinda dark situations (rape, suicide, attempted suicide, etc); doesn't have to be multi-chaptered, can be one-shot. 2) A video (multi-fandom or C/B or GG or any of my fave things). 3) A fanart, wallpaper, and/or icons. AND/OR *notice the 'or' since I don't know the # of wishes allowed, hehe* 4) A fanmix (of any of my fave fandoms or ships).
GUYS GET UR WISHES IN!!
heart
Okay, since we can ask for articles, I want an article from some fan (I don't know how this thing is going/who is gonna write this) saying what does she think of me, what was her first impression, what the GGFT would be like without me (lol), stuff like that. :P
LOl nat K awesome, do you want more than one person opinion? we will get more than 3 people?
^Yep, that would be better, as long as that's according to the rules. ;)
Name: Ale
wish: a very hot and sweet Dan/Vanessa fanfiction, a video about them and an article with someones opinion about me!!! Its all I wnat and all I need]!!!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago cintia_cs said…
big smile
I like Nat's idea and I want the same.. haha
I'm so not original :p
LOL nah dont worry C i bet everyones gonna do this now :P
Yeah you´re right I´m gonna do this as well :D

So I want an article with someones opinion about me and what her first impression was. And I´d also like a Chuck&Blair video.

I can´t believe how unoriginal I am :S
over a year ago lauren1102 said…
heart
Name: Lauren

Wishes:
1. A Serenate/Brucas/Jeyton video.
2. A Fanart with Booth/Bones, Serenate, Brucas, and Jeyton on it.
3. And an Article with what people think about me :)
Oh yeah I want a fanarat too. With Chuck/Blair, Seth/Summer and Ross/Rachel :D
angelic
ONE MORE: A HOT Chair video dedicated to me on some Lady Gaga song. <3
Nazire & Lauren - WHAT SONGS DO U WANT FOR THE VIDEO? AND WITH THE FANART DO U WANT IT HAPPY/ XMASY/ SAD?

what type do u guys want =]
WHAT SONGS DO U WANT FOR THE VIDEO?
---
"Everything" By Lifehouse with the full song.

AND WITH THE FANART DO U WANT IT HAPPY/ XMASY/ SAD?
---
HAPPY!
I thought Nat was making one of my presents too, LOL?
ANYWHO, I can help with Lauren's article! (Giving my opinion)
WHAT SONGS DO U WANT FOR THE VIDEO?
---------------------
"The Scientist" by Coldplay

AND WITH THE FANART DO U WANT IT HAPPY/ XMASY/ SAD?
---------------------
Happy
wink
I can do Lauren's and Nazire's fan art.
NAZIRE & LAUREN:
1.Do you want one single fan art with all the three couples on it? Or three different ones with only one couple on them?
2.I assume you want some quotes included in the fan art, so what would they be, some quote of the couples chosen by me or some specific quote you want me to include?
Okay, so I'm gonna do Nazire's and Carrie's FAN ART and Mon will do Lauren's since she's watching OTH. :)

MON, UPDATE UP THERE!
Okay. So, I'm:
1) Giving my comment on Lauren's article.
2) Writing Cintia's article on my opinion on her with first opinions from Nat, Mon, Nazire & Ale (and 2 - 3 more peeps).
3) Writing Ale's article on my opinion on her with Mon, Nat and Nazire giving their first opinions as well.
4) Giving my comment on Nat's article.

OH! And I can do Nazire's article. :)
Okay carrie thank you =D
OH! And since we need more people to give opinions, I can ask Helen and Sandra to voice their opinions, as well. I'm sure they'd be willing too; they're nice enough, haha. :)
You're welcome, BTW. ;)
CARRIE TELL HELEN AND MARGOT AND SANDRAA TO ASK FOR SOMETHING!!
LOL, kk. Will do. :)
heart
Nat if it´s not too much I´d like three different ones with only one couple on them. You can chose the quotes if you want to.

MON YOU FORGOT TO UPDATE!! I WANNA GIVE MY FIRST OPINION ABOUT NAT TOO.
heart
1. I'll give my opinion in Ale's article.
2. I'll also give my opinion for Cintia's article.

:D

1.Do you want one single fan art with all the three couples on it? Or three different ones with only one couple on them?
---
I'd prefer seperate ones but whatevers easiest for Mon :)

2.I assume you want some quotes included in the fan art, so what would they be, some quote of the couples chosen by me or some specific quote you want me to include?
---
IF you do seperate ones these are the quotes I want :) :

Brucas: "I'm the guy for you, Brooke Davis." and/or "But if you need to hear why I love you, I can go on all night."

Jeyton: "God, Jake, I can`t be without you, I love you." and/or "You know I could've held you in my arms forever? It still wouldn't have been long enough." and/or "Someday"

Booth/Bones: "I'm never going to make you fall...I'm always here." and/or "There is someone for everyone. Someone you're meant to spend the rest of your live with."

lol you can just choose which quote you'd like to put on each :D

*squeals* I'm so excited!
"You can chose the quotes if you want to."
---
Nazire, tell me what quotes you want me to use, just like Lauren did above. ;)
heart
Chuck/Blair:"I´m not Chuck Bass without you."
or
"We´re in inevitable."

Seth/Summer: "You're undeniable."
or
"She´s the queen and I love her."

Ross/Rachel: "You know, you probably didn't know this, but back in high school, I had a major crush on you. "
or just "Lobsters"

you can chose which quote is better for the arts.

over a year ago cintia_cs said…
wink
I can also give my opinion for Ale's article, since I'm not doing anything else for her :)
over a year ago TmoVie_obsessed said…
big smile
OKIE DOKIE!! I have finally thought of something.

Buddy already knows what gift I want from her, but for this thing:
Could I have a vid?? Of one of these characters (it doesn't have to be all of them): Charlie or Juliet (from Lost), or Eric or Chuck (from GG), or Jessica (from True Blood). Thank you muchly!!!
And ummmmmm... maybe a fan art of sad scenes from some of my fav characters??? Haven't decided which yet though. =P When I think of the scenes/characters I'll say it on here.
Buddy already knows what gift I want from her, but for this thing
--
Of course I do. It's mine (that I want from you); TO MEET!
big smile
Halle

WISHES;
1) A Dair video (Any song)
2) A Puck/Quinn video. (Any song)
3) A Glee Fanart

That's it really =))
xD

PS- Everyone seems to be doing everything- Is there any videos left to do? Cos I'd love to make a vid! Or fanart =))
over a year ago leggraaa said…
heart
Allegra

Wishes;
1) A Serena/Carter/Blair/Nate vid, with Serena/Carter & Blair/Nate ending up together.
(to ether Satellite Heart-Anya Marina or A World Apart-Vendera) with a dl link so I can put it on my ipod too :D)
2) A Nate Archibald Fanmix (remember Nate is a badass)
3) A Blake Lively&Britney Spears Wallpaper/or/Fanart

I can do;
1) Fanmix for Carrie
2) Dair video for Halle

.. thats it, atm. Everything else I can do people are already doing so I'll have to wait for more people to put in what they want? :)
Allegra

Wishes; 
1) A Serena/Carter/Blair/Nate vid, with Serena/Carter & Blair/Nate ending up togeth
I can make a Glee fanart for Halle & a Blake and Brit fanart/wall for Allegra.
TYU Carrie!!

AND TY SO MUCH LEGARAA!!
we need someone to make allergas videoo!!! anyoneeeeeeeeee/
heart
I will make Allegra's video! =))
xD

&&&& I will make Margot's Chuck video! =))
TYY HALLLE!!
heart
What do we do with our finished presents??
Cos I've made Margot's video, shall I just upload it and post the link here??? =))
YEHHHH HALLEE! DO THAT X]

EVERYONE NEEDS TO START MAKING THERE GIFTS!!