Fans of Gossip Girl FOGG Libs! (Current Week: Week Two)

LoveLiesAndLust posted on Oct 15, 2009 at 01:06AM
Libs! Fans of GG style!

If you don't know what libs are: they're just these fun little things where you fill in the blanks with whatever te hell you want (following what it says in parentheses).

E x a m p l e :

One ________ (adjective) afternoon ________ (GGFTer) decided to _______ (action).

Then...

One rainy afternoon Carrie decided to write a fic.

Got it? YAY! The rules are pretty simple; every week, or two weeks, I'll post a new lib and you'll fill in the blanks (post a reply). If that's too natefusing, just message me and I'll try to exlain it as best as I can. Let's start!

Week Two:

"Congratulations! You've won a trip to New York City!" announced the _________ (adjective) man.

"Whoopty-doo!" ___________ (GGFTer) replied sarcatically.

_____________ (other GGFTer) nudged ________________ (first GGFTer). "______________ (first GGFTer's name)! Shush! Let's hear what this...___________ (adjective), but _____________ (another adjective) guy has to say.

The man looked at ____________ (second GGFTer) gratefully, and continued. "To the set of Gossip Girl!"

Both ____________'s (1st GGFTer listed) and _________________'s (2nd GGFter listed) eyes lit up a little.

"That's it?" came ______________'s (another - 3rd - GGFTer) voice. "Please. I could've taken them there. I know where the set...well, actually, sets are." She made sure she emphasized the 's'.

"But could you afford the $___________ (any number, preferrably big) plane or train tickets.

____________ (3rd GGFter) shrugged. "Probably."

"Oh," was all the man could say.

____________ (3rd GGFTer) continued. "But, there's...stuff going on and I probably couldn't afford it now."

The man's eyes lit up. Who was this guy? And why did he care so much about teenage girls who were strangers to him? Besides, it was his job to announce prizes and crap.

(something new; from here, you finish the story)...
last edited on Oct 23, 2009 at 11:55PM

Fans of Gossip Girl 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago LoveLiesAndLust said…
(I'll go first as an example)

"NO!" Allegra cried. "Why, why, why, whyyyyyyy?!?!?!"

"What's wrong?" Jovi asked, concern evident in her voice.

Before Allegra could answer, they heard a(n) loud noise coming from the next room. They quickly made their way over to the door leading to the next room, and opened the door as quietly as they could.

Then..."BOOO!" Carrie yelled, scaring both of the girls to death.

Jovi snorted. "Ha, ha. Very funny."

Carrie laughed. "Funny, indeed. You should've seen the looks on your faces! Priceless!" She laughed once more and walked away. "Happy Halloween!" she said before dissapearing into the night.

Randomly chose GGFTers, so don't feel offended if it's offensive! <-- Sorry if it is! ;)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago iLoveChair said…
big smile
"NO!" Carrie cried. "Why, why, why, whyyyyyyy?!?!?!"

"What's wrong?" Margot asked, concern evident in her voice.

Before Carrie could answer, they heard a loud noise coming from the next room. They anxiously made their way over to the door leading to the next room, and opened the door as fast as they could.

Then..."BOOO!" Jovi yelled, scaring both of the girls to death.

Margot snorted. "Ha, ha. Very funny."

Jovi laughed. "Funny, indeed. You should've seen the looks on your faces! PRICELESS!" She laughed once more and walked away. "Happy Halloween!" she said before dissapearing into the moor.

LOL. I don't know if this makes sense. Tell me if somewhere I'm wrong with adjectives and stuff.
LOL. I don't know if this makes sense. Tell me if somewhere I'm wrong with adjectives and stuff.
--
LMAO, no! It totes makes sense!
over a year ago iLoveChair said…
big smile
LMAO, Carrie! We both used PRICELESS.
over a year ago leggraaa said…
heart
"NO!" Mel cried. "Why, why, why, whyyyyyyy?!?!?!"

"What's wrong?" Carrie asked, concern evident in her voice.

Before Mel could answer, they heard a crackling noise coming from the next room. They swiftly made their way over to the door leading to the next room, and opened the door as professionally as they could.

Then..."BOOO!" Bia yelled, scaring both of the girls to death.

Carrie snorted. "Ha, ha. Very funny."

Bia laughed. "Funny, indeed. You should've seen the looks on your faces! fricken-astounded!" She laughed once more and walked away. "Happy Halloween!" she said before dissapearing into the closet, she and Allegra, & Lauren were playing scrabble in just previously

^ is the last one okay? I wanted to just keep adding more GGFT'rs (:
& Did you get this idea, from the way me and Jovi were talking to eachother that day? ;P
last edited over a year ago
"Congratulations! You've won a trip to New York City!" announced the strange man.

"Whoopty-doo!" Lauren replied sarcatically.

Margot nudged Lauren. "Lauren! Shush! Let's hear what this...strange, but kind guy has to say."

The man looked at Margot gratefully, and continued. "To the set of Gossip Girl!"

Both Lauren's and Margot's eyes lit up a little.

"That's it?" came Carrie's voice. "Please. I could've taken them there. I know where the set...well, actually, sets are." She made sure she emphasized the 's'.

"But could you afford the $400 plane or train tickets?"

Carrie shrugged. "Probably."

"Oh," was all the man could say.

Carrie continued. "But, there's...stuff going on and I probably couldn't afford it now."

The man's eyes lit up. Who was this guy? And why did he care so much about teenage girls who were strangers to him? Besides, it was his job to announce prizes and crap.

"Weird-oooo," Allegra whispered to Carrie, walking over to where the group was standing.

"Got that right," Carrie replied in a hushed voice.

"Ooooh, what are we talking about over here, loves?" Jovi whispered, joining the convo from behind Allegra and Carrie.

"The weird stalker-ish guy offering...or should I say giving, tickets to New York City," Allegra informed her.

"The Gossip Girl set to be exact," Carrie corrected her.

"Mmmhhmm."

The three looked over at Margot, Lauren, and the man who remained un-named. Now that they got a good look at him, he seemed around the age of 17 or 18. And, he was pretty cute. Ooooh, la la.