Emo What is Emo

loyaltabk posted on Oct 09, 2008 at 03:18AM
What is emo exactly?
cause I think I might be emo

Emo 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago latinlover said…
emo is a style hun the hair the skinny jeans the band t's studded belts old shoes listen to rock or emo music emois wat u want it to be not all emos cut tho altho many say that if u r emo u nessasarly have to cut well thats not true so emo i s a style express urself its not bad to be emo u r wat u r
over a year ago punkymonkey said…
everyone has their own deffinition of what emo really is and no all emos do not cut. I hangout with a lot of emo boys some of them consider themselves "scene" and thats what u may be
thats what i consider myself as.so what im getting at is emo is whatever u want it to be ..
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago iluvryry said…
i disagree!!! the skinny jeans and studded belt is a stereo type! emo means emotional and emotions aren't how you look it's on the inside!
over a year ago riku54 said…
emo is a excuse to say when u have no true soul.we r emotional,sensitive and there r alot of stereo types about us.we know the truth about life but no1 cares or listens to us.we mainly wear black with any other color.some of us r suicidal and i also want to die but im still afraid of the truth

last edited over a year ago
over a year ago tomkaulitzbabyy said…
emo is about exspressing yourself for what you want to be its about not following the incrowd.