Drew Carey 's Improv-A-Ganza

GSN posted on Apr 01, 2011 at 08:42PM
Hey Drew Carey fans! Has anyone heard about his new show Drew Carey's Improv-A-Ganza? Instead of hosting from behind a desk, Drew is right in the middle of the action as he and his notable cast members engage outrageous acts that also utilize the shows studio audience. I’m working with GSN to get the message out about this show, and after watching the pilot, I am really excited for this series to premiere. Be sure to check it out on April 11 at 8:00PM ET/PT on GSN! Sound good?

Drew Carey 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago bratski2192 said…
Yes. Its gonna rock, especially since Drew & a lot of the Whose Line? cast r on there too =D
over a year ago GSN said…
We're only 5 days away from the premiere and I've got some updates for everyone! New episodes will be airing every night for 8 weeks! That's 40 nights of improv action! On the premiere episode (April 11th at 8:00PM ET/PT) Whose Line alum Wayne Brady will be guest starring and that's not all! Guess who will be guest starring on the April 12th episode? Charlie Sheen! Now you know things are going to get wild! Feel free to ask me any questions about the show and I hope everyone will be able to tune in next week!