Doctor Who Steven Moffat is going back into the past with Doctor Who

Barneysmeg posted on Jun 15, 2009 at 11:00AM
I think Steven Moffat is making far too many changes to the show in 2010, the doctor (matt smith) and his companion (karen gillan) thats fine. He is bringing back the retro titles, with matt smiths face in the titles, the tardis is reverting to how it was in hartnells day.
Honestly, do you think this is getting ridicuolus?
In my opinion they shouldn't change the tardis too much or go backwards and they should stay with the modern title sequence. But thats my opinion, what do you think?
I think Steven Moffat is making far too many changes to the show in 2010, the doctor (matt smith) and
last edited on Jun 15, 2009 at 11:07AM

Doctor Who 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago DalekSec said…
I'll have to see the changes before I judge them. But I love the old title sequences. I'll miss the current TARDIS interior design, but I like the old one as well (plus, it'll probably look better in 2010 than it did in 1963). And as you mentioned I'm VERY excited for the new Doctor and companion.
over a year ago Barneysmeg said…
worried
Ok this is getting out of hand, this morning, i saw matt smiths costume, now don't you thinkl its a sort of cross between peter davison and patrick troughton, couldn't he wear something darker, the titles with matt smiths face, the new old tardis, oh and have you seen the new exterior tardis, take a look:

link

I just feel that steven moffat is going to far!!!!!!!!!!

over a year ago DalekSec said…
I love the new costume! Hopefully it'll grow on you...
over a year ago starrkey95 said…
I'm With you on the tarids looks to cheap, And I know not judge on it yet cause we have not seen how matt smith is as the doctor. But I have a bad feeing that this is going to be a Sylvester McCoy all over agian. HO GOD I HOPE IT'S NOT TRUE.
over a year ago momo0231 said…
meh
i liked McCoy! and i quite like the new costume to be honest, I think the TARDIS could look better but i need to see the inside if i can make total judgement. I liked the old show better then the new one because i liked the plots and story arcs. over all i don't really mind what Moffat is doing it's Doctor Who all the same :)