Doctor Who Christmas Special for us Americans

DalekSec posted on Dec 26, 2008 at 02:09AM
I've decided to go the boring way this year and not watch the Christmas Special online. That being said, does anybody know when it'll air in the United States? Much appreciated.

-Erik

Doctor Who 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago ArabellaElfie said…
Much more patience than I. I'm going crazy simply because I can't find it. If anyone has a link I am willing to bribe you with virtual cookies.
over a year ago lynbakshi said…
try youtube, Just watched the first ten minutes. Poor video but interesting plot line
over a year ago DalekSec said…
Ok, I give up, I'll watch the thing online. ArabellaElfie, here's a link, but with copyright issues and everything, I can't guarantee it'll be up when you get to it. lynbakshi is right, just search youtube.

link
over a year ago DalekSec said…
Actually, I couldn't find the whole thing on youtube. (I got to part five, and part six was missing.) There is, however, a link in this spot.
over a year ago lynbakshi said…
check out "Theglubenchannel" on youtube. just watched the whole episode
over a year ago ArabellaElfie said…
Thank you all so much! I'm in NY without BBC America and my usual site for this stuff isn't working for me. Got the link off of here. It's just furthur proof that the people/Daleks/cybermen/ood and other species of Fanpoppians truly rock - in the modern sense of course.