Doctor Who Doctor Donna....

Gabitha posted on Jul 07, 2008 at 07:22AM
Hey, i dont know if i missed something, but even though Donna's mind has been wiped is she still a Timelady? If so than can she 'regenerate' like she did in Journeys End?

Doctor Who 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago DalekSec said…
I don't think she can regenerate. She said she got the best part of the Doctor, his mind. She didn't say anything about his hearts - and, since the Doctor clone has only one heart, and won't regenerate, I assume she's the same.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Gabitha said…
But look at link she did come back to life after she was shot... But thats not really what i meant... is she still part time lord?
over a year ago miniteek said…
no she isnt. when the doctor wiped donnas mind he wiped out everything time lord
over a year ago DalekSec said…
She wasn't shot fatally - the Doctor-clone was shot too, but he didn't have to regenerate. The jolt was what woke up her half-Time Lady consciousness.

Is she part Time Lady? I guess that's debatable... but I don't think so. As I said, she got the Doctor's mind, but still had a human body... so if her mind was wiped, she's got a human mind in a human body, which is human.
over a year ago Durgis-Flak said…
All regenerations on nu-Who are done the same (Jenny didn't regenerate). Donna said that the shock gave her neurons a jump thus waking up the Time-Lord mind, or something to that effect. An yes, The Doctor wiped her memories but she is still half Time-Lady.
over a year ago loulouppg said…
Yes, it's just been surpressed again. like pussed into her subconsious. It's still there but it isn't. But because she's still human, it was killing her so she can't remember or know about her adventures or the knowledge will come back and burn her up.
last edited over a year ago