Doctor Who The Death of Rose...?

thecon posted on Jun 29, 2008 at 01:23PM
Okay, here's a thought. What if Rose did a 'Turn Left' and went back to the moment when The Doctor got hit by the Dalek, but this time she takes the blast? Pure speculation, but you never know...

Doctor Who 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago torchwood said…
that might be on the cards but with rtd who knows, that man would make you see queens when it is relly a king, and he is great for it
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Gabitha said…
I don't think so as shes in the Specials next year - meaning she lives so....
over a year ago thecon said…
Is that confirmed she's in the specials? that would be quite nice...!!!
over a year ago DalekSec said…
Er, I don't think that's confirmed. Unless you believe the Sylvester McCoy fan site.
over a year ago thecon said…
I read somewhere very obscure that she would be in two of the specials next year, and speculation as to whether she was on set for the xmas special on another site, but if she does die then good (in a way), because that kind of major death would really make a strong emotional mark on the series...
over a year ago snoznoodle said…
I kind of thought the way Rose left in the first place was the strong emotional mark. They're not afraid for the Doctor to lose people he loves. I think he's had it rough for a long time already I don't know if Rose really needs to die. If you think about it he's changed a lot since Rose left. The first two seasons were sort of happy-go-lucky and then everything became a lot more painful once she left. (Plus I would die if Rose died I love Billie Piper too much).

Maybe it's just the fangirl in me talking but I think it's time to make him happy again. Just for a little bit - then we can go back to the incredible grief and amazing acting.
last edited over a year ago