Doctor Who Any New Ideas

unit posted on May 24, 2008 at 08:29PM
Does anyone have any ideas or thoughts that you would like to see happen in doctor who.

Doctor Who 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago unit said…
I would like the series to see humanity to become a true force in the universe because shows like torchwood says that everything will change in the 21st century, well all that seems to be is the doctor saving the earth every single time, is it just me or the more things change the more they stay the same.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago DalekSec said…
I would like to see a series where the Daleks don't reappear every single season, and hopefully Moffatt can make that happen.

I'd also like to see Jenny return and play a large part in the series.

Also, more classic villains! RTD has been doing a great job of that - Daleks, Cybermen, Master, Sontarans. Some more classic monsters I want to see return, though: the Valeyard, the Rani, the Zygons, the Ice Warriors, the Sea Devils, the Silurians... et cetera.
i agree but the show also needs to take look forward not backwards
i think that if humanity starts to become more independent then the relationship between the doctor will become more interesting.
over a year ago DalekSec said…
Good point. New recurring villains (like the Slitheen) are good too. And you're right on the latter point as well, it would be more interesting.