Doctor Who BIG SPOILERS!!!! The Finale, and everything that COULD be...

thecon posted on Apr 20, 2008 at 06:55PM
There is a lot of speculation on the net about this years finale... some from reputable sources, some not quite verified, and some very educated guess work. I'm getting swamped in it all so I thought I'd put it all down on here...

1. In episode 12, as The Doctor and Rose run toward each other for the first time in 2 years, a Dalek will intervene and badly hurt The Doctor. They greet each other as he lays on the ground injured.

2. The Doctor will have to make a 'horrific' choice on which of his companions he will leave behind to their death, and its not Donna...

3. There will 'definitely' be a regeneration this series, but who that comes from is unconfirmed.

4. Davros may be back, but might not be the main baddie. Rumours have The Master returning, but in a different form due to a botched regeneration.

5. Part of Davros' plan is the unveiling of a new 'Supreme Dalek', in a red casing, slightly different in style to the standard Dalek. This Dalek becomes Harriet Jones underneath, as Davros wants a strong leader to bring in a new era.

6. Donna will betray The Doctor somehow... this seems likely, especially with the Soothsayer's comment in Fires of Pompeii, "There's something on your back." This info was from a reputable source, but I am unable to find it.

7. Rose will die.

8. Donna will get hurt or knocked out in the finale and The Doctor will take her home;

DOCTOR: Get a lot of this. Atmospheric disruption... Bye, Wilfred.

[The Doctor moves off. Walking back to the TARDIS in the rain, but he turns back to Wilf and calls out]

DOCTOR: You can never tell her!

WILF: What about you? All those friends of yours....who have you got?...... Next time, at night, when the stars come out....I'll look up and I'll think of you....out there on your own...on her behalf....

[The DOCTOR sadly turns away, gets out key, opens the TARDIS, and goes inside]

I think this series is absolutely packed. I have no idea how this will all fit in, but a lot of it makes sense with what we've seen already...

last edited on Apr 20, 2008 at 06:58PM

Doctor Who 27 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...