Disney Princess We Luv Ariel

Vcat85 posted on Jan 23, 2014 at 06:20PM
Why does everyone have to hate Ariel?! She's awesome! Below, in the comments, plz put one thing that u LOVE about Ariel, and one thing you dislike.
save

Disney Princess 10 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Vcat85 said…
I'll start.
One thing I love: She's nice and awesome.
One thing I dislike: Nothing, I guess.
Sk8er__grl commented…
"She's nice and awesome," Isn't a reason. If you want a forum like this, you should give at least a reason as why she's nice and awesome, or this won't really work now will it? Also, I think you should at least put a reason you dislike her or that isn't really fair. P.S. The title, "we love Ariel" isn't true for everyone or does it work for this forum if all we are doing is putting one thing we love AND dislike. It's spelled, "love" BTW. over a year ago
over a year ago shanyuisboss said…
^She's nice and awesome sounds very vague. Every princess is nice really.

One thing I love: She's just so fun to watch! I love her curiosity and her very enthusiastic and hyper type of personality.
One thing I dislike: She seems kind of like one of those annoying rebellious teens who swoon over people. I hate those types of people. I don't mean to offend anyone that is this type of person though. Sorry if I did.
MacytheStrange commented…
I hate those types of people too, at least in movies and books. over a year ago
over a year ago MacytheStrange said…
She's my least favorite princess, but she does have redeemable qualities.

One thing I love: How much she obviously loves the surface world. And she was so cute when she couldn't talk.
One thing I dislike: I find her a bit selfish and she makes bad decisions.
over a year ago Silverrose1991 said…
Honestly, she's very popular out of Fanpop. Every princess has her haters and lovers, but Ariel definitely has more lovers than haters.

One thing I love: Her curiosity and thirst of knowledge about the surface world.
One thing I dislike: She's impulsive and reckless.
over a year ago Tygers_Eye said…
Like Silverrose said, Ariel's very popular outside of Fanpop. She also actually has far more lovers than haters here. It's just the "haters" are more outspoken about it. I can't speak for everyone, but I can't so much as say "I'm not fond of Ariel" without getting jumped outside of Fanpop, so this is a safe haven to mention or discuss why I don't like her.

One thing I like: Jodi Benson's singing voice.
One thing I dislike: How selfish and inconsiderate Ariel is.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago ArielandEric16 said…
I don't dislike anything about her. I mean yeah she has her flaws, but what princess doesn't. I love everything about her. My favorite thing about her though is she follows her dreams and doesn't let anyone get on her way.
TheFabulousFAN commented…
Do you like Merida because if you can find something wrong with Merida you can find something wrong with Ariel over a year ago
over a year ago vampiras said…
One thing I love: Her adventurous spirit
One thing I dislike: Nothing, I adore everything about her
over a year ago TheFabulousFAN said…
One thing I love: her curiosity and adventurous spirit, her voice
One thing I dislike: her selfish choices
over a year ago disneygirl7 said…
One thing I love: Her adorableness! Sooooo high is her adorableness!
One thing I dislike: I guess her selfish actions, but I don't exactly DISLIKE anything about her.
over a year ago dclairmont said…
She's my least favorite..soo...

One thing I love: Her determination?
One thing I dislike: Her reckless, careless behavior.