Demi Lovato Hey guys it's Demi!

ItsDemiLovato posted on Apr 07, 2011 at 05:03PM
I just joined Fanpop..
Wanted to let you know that i love you and that i'm here for you. :)
Please don't ask for a follow back,proof or something like that.. I'm here only for my fans!
Leave a comment and i'll try to answer your questions. Thank you. :)
Stay Strong <3
last edited on Apr 09, 2011 at 07:28PM

Demi Lovato 126 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 101-126 of 126

over a year ago Dada said…
Wow. Really? You said she was Marissa, not Dallas.
over a year ago blazeember said…
Look, if you aren't Demi, I have a feeling you are a fan. If you are a fan, you aren't a very good one. Fans should love the people they're a fan of but shouldn't go around pretending they're someone who they aren't. You should be supporting Demi, not creating a giant argument on Fanpop.

If you are Demi, the only way to prove it is to post it on your official twitter or make an official video. If you're Demi, you'll have a camera and you'll be able to record a quick ten second video saying 'check out my fanpop' It'll only take less than a minute, so why not just record a video?
over a year ago ItsDemiLovato said…
@Dada Yeah,mistake. I had other pictures with Marissa,but i'm sure that that's my sister.
@blazeember No,i'm Demi and i support all my fans. They don't pretend to be me,that's the point. I love them all :)
And why would i do that? Just to make someone believe me who doesn't want to believe me? No,thanks. I'll stick to my fans,who believed me from the start.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago bubbles4u22 said…
tongue
Dallas is Demi's full sister. Madison is the half-sister... wow...
over a year ago LUNAFAN said…
Oh My God....It's better not to talk to her....

Okay then, DEMI.....enjoy with people who believed you frm the d start n whom u call TRUE FANS!!
over a year ago chameron4ever said…
after all you have just said, all those mistakes...I'm so sure you're a poser!!
It's okay if you don't want to believe me,i can't make you.
over a year ago blazeember said…
As much as you say 'true fans who believed me from the start' I am a true fan, I believe and support Demi when I know it is Demi.
Unfortunately, you can't trust anyone over the internet.
How about that 10 second video?
If not for me when for your 'true fans' just to say how much you love them on fanpop.
over a year ago gleek008 said…
hmmm
so demi,in all of the magazines, it says ur goin through som tough times.if u know wut i mean.pleez reply
over a year ago Mrs-HarryS said…
Hi Demi!!!!! I can't believe I am talking to you!!!! I admire you soooooooo much!!!!!!! Wish I was you Demz. xxxxxx
over a year ago btrluver1 said…
smile
Demi, I admire you. You are like any other teenage girl (minus the whole famous part). You like being with your friends and family, you like having fun, your outgoing, your stylish, and you also go through the same problems other teenagers go through. (btw, i wouldnt really know for sure cuz im only 11) me and my friends really like ur music and you are a very talented "Sonny Munroe". The least I'm asking for is if you can just become a fan of me on here. I would really appreciate that :)
over a year ago jeh2002 said…
i dont belive this....
smile
@blazeember You can use Demi not you. I am me.
@gleek008 Yeah,that's the rehab story.. But don't make me talk about that..
@Mrs-HarryS Hey! Thanks so much! ♥ I love you xx
@btrluver1 Thank you and sure,i'll add you!
@jeh2002 What?

Say hi to my brown hair!
@blazeember You can use Demi not you. I am me.
@gleek008 Yeah,that's the rehab story.. But don't make
Hope everyone spends the day with their moms! ♥ Happy Mother's day!
Hope everyone spends the day with their moms! ♥ Happy Mother's day!
over a year ago piperleoforever said…
smile
Thats a lovely picture! :) ♥ And yes,with my mommy! :)
As blazeember said, "If you are Demi, the only way to prove it is to post it on your official twitter or make an official video. If you're Demi, you'll have a camera and you'll be able to record a quick ten second video saying 'check out my fanpop' It'll only take less than a minute, so why not just record a video?"

I want a perfect answer, not something like - "My true fans believe me, I can't make u believe" and stuff like that, u understand?
over a year ago lavakool23 said…
cake
happy late Birthday to me,
cake
@LUNAFAN I dont want to make anyone believe me or do something they don't want to.. it's simple.
HAPPY late BDAY, lavakool23 ♥
heart
thank u so so so much u will always be in my heart !!!!!!! u rock!
ROCK ON!!!! Love ya ♥
big smile
thank,s dear have a good day!
over a year ago mileysmartcyrus said…
big smile
i cant believe that its real demi lovato
am i in a dream or what if its true then luv u demi
over a year ago mileysmartcyrus said…
big smile
plz reply demi on my wall plz plz plz
i know u r real and plz tell me your online time so that i can chat vith u
plz
and add me back plz
luv u
meh
You're escaping dear...You keep escaping when people ask u questions...Go on then..Do what u like...Note it - Even if u r Demi or not, there are people who are angry with u now...I'm not gonna bother u any more....One day u'll understand all this...
over a year ago Selena9_Gomez said…
mischievous
Hi Demi.I'm Lindsay,i want to say that you're a great artist.You're one of the best pop artists.I've heard that like metal music just like me.I like Korn,Fear Factory and Marilyn Manson.Do you like these bands?They are really good.I also like pop music Hilary Duff,Lindsay Lohan,Kelly Clarkson.They are good artists,their music is similar to yours.Glad that you are here Demi.
surprise
haha, i saw what u put on Twitter , it was funny !!!! any ways i,m doing great! i hope u r i know why u can,t move ,,,,,,,,,,, u have ben hit by a curs !