Demi Lovato Song Question

ryanson209 posted on Oct 18, 2010 at 04:16AM
To all Demi Lovato fans... a question. Every band, singer, or group has one single song that defines who they are -- lyrically, stylistically, and artistically. What is it for her? Explain why you think so.

Please note that saying one of her successful singles and/or one of your favorite songs is *not* always the best answer, and I would ask that without a well-defined reason that you try and refrain from doing so. Nonetheless, thank you all for answering.

Demi Lovato 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago ryanson209 said…
No one has an answer?
over a year ago penny905 said…
i dont really know but since she writes herself the songs i would say ''dont forget''or''la la land''.'dont forget' maybe because it shows a different side of her,and the lyrics are so written from her heart...every time she sings that song she ends up crying...and thats just why we love demi because her songs are so true...demi herself had said that her 2nd album was more you know her so from this album i'd choose 'catch me'coz it seems so personal or 'here we go again'.but i believe that her signature song is probably 'la la land'...
i dont really know but since she writes herself the songs i would say ''dont forget''or''la la land''