D/L (Danny & Lindsay) *Ausiello DL Spoiler for Season 5*

MontanaGirl2892 posted on Jul 26, 2008 at 06:46PM
Any idea what Season 5 of CSI: NY will bring for Danny/Lindsay fans? — Amy
Ausiello: Rikki's returning, so you tell me. Actually, I'll let NY EP Pam Veasey tell us all. "It's going to be a little rocky for them this season," she reveals. "A lot of things are going to happen with Danny that don't involve Lindsay, but she's going to come to the rescue and still be a part of that relationship." Hmm… perhaps those pregnancy rumors are true? Veasey's not saying, but this much she does divulge: Danny won't be the only man in Lindsay's life. "She'll have eyes for someone else," she teases of the yet-to-be-cast role. "He'll recur for several episodes and, of course, he'll be very attractive." Yikes, it's a throng of D/L fans! They're coming at me — and they're carrying pitchforks! Gotta run! See ya next week

It`s not looking 2 good 4 Danny & Lindsay next season, with Rikki`s return (booo,hisss) & a new man 4 Lindsay....hey maybe this is the wake up call Danny needs, I`m sensing some major jealousy on Danny`s part & that Danny & Lindsay`s new man aren`t gonna get on.

What I would really like is for Lindsay 2 start dating this new guy (make Danny jealous), 4 Danny to realises he loves Linds & admit to cheating & fight 2 get her back- eventually Lindsay will go back 2 Danny hopefully.

And Rikki....I don`t really care what she does or what happens 2 her as long as she stays out of Danny`s pants....what do u guys thinks gonna happen after reading the spolier?

D/L (Danny & Lindsay) 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Holly-Golightly said…
I agree Montanagirl!
i think Lindsay will just have a fling, and Danny will get jealous and try and make things better between them!
over a year ago choco_cookie said…
I agree, they should be together and danny wanted to get back together with lindsay.
over a year ago camilaD said…
I totally agree with you but maybe the other men in Lindsay's life could also be a baby boy like she was pregnat, you know? and if she dated another guy too he would really soo who he was beeing an ass
over a year ago Hanz8 said…
i agree montanagirl i hope that happens (:
xo