D/L (Danny & Lindsay) How Could You

expensive957 posted on Apr 11, 2008 at 05:29PM
How could Danny cheat in Lindsay!?!?!? I really thought he was better than that, and after chased her for so long you would think that he wouldnt want to risk screwing it up. When Lindsay finds out he cheated on her it is going to break her heart! I feel so bad for her, and i am so furious with Danny. And of course, on the episode his affair is revealed she tells him she has fallen in love with him. God, how could he do that to her. I know he is very upset about that Ruben kids death and everything, but he completely shut lindsay out. He should have let her comfort him and help him through it, there was no reason to start having sex with the kids mom, he already had someone to take comfort in! There is absolutely no excuse for cheating! So what do you guys think, whats going to happen? Is Danny going to break things off with the other girl? Is he going to tell Lindsay the truth? Is he going to break up with Lindsay? Are Danny and Lindsay going to stay together at all?

D/L (Danny & Lindsay) 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Holly-Golightly said…
I have only just gotten into csi ny, but already i love lindsay and danny. i really hope that they stay together and that the thing with rikki is only a short term thing. they seem so cute together and i would hate for it to end when i am just getting in too it!
over a year ago sicilybelle said…
i can not believe it either fans are really pissed at this happening and now there is a team lindsay going around on the zoo baby forum and facebook danny has become the most hated character on csi and in less than 3 days!!

how can the writers do this !! lets face it out of all the csi's ny does the worst in ratings and i am sure most of them that keep it afloat is because of d/l shippers they just sold us down the river and bit the hand that feeds them in one go!!

some people are stopping writting fanfic, adding things to the ship sites,refusing to watch the show till they fix fix this screw up that TPTB have made.

think the strike has made them loose all sense!! or they are suicidal to boot!!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago expensive957 said…
Like I said before, I am furious at the whole situation. But it is a good gimic to boost viewers intrest. People are going to be watching a lot more because they want to see how the situation will be resolved. When you think about it, what Tv show has not broken up its main couple for a period of time. I cant think of a single show that hasnt done it. The ironic thing is everyone is still suprised everytime something like that happens, when in truth we should be expecting it. Did that make sense?
over a year ago mistyH said…
danny is an ass
over a year ago DannyLindsay said…
Expensive957: Yeah you right! its not a big suprise...ofcourse i hate it but, Danny IS a playboy! so you would expect that! ofcourse its bad but that always happend! see in Las Vegas Grissom proposed to Sara and then she left! its almost the same thing...
over a year ago camilaD said…
I still can't belive it I mean I know that it hapenned but I don't understand it in every single episode of csi ny that they were working together or even apart we could see that they loved each other very much that he cared about her like he hadn't ever cared about anyone else not even himself and he goes abd does that . for god sake one thing is like beeing an ass to her like he was beeing he was greiving I get it but cheat on her that is just way too much it's like if they were made a new danny is not the same persone anymore like if someone had cast a spell on him that the only chance because if he loved her as much as they made it seem like this is just all damn wrong its just not possible. and I feel really bad for lindsay she say that she had fallen in love for him and before that he thouth that she was mad at her because of her birthday? that was the first think he could think of? He screwed the kid mother at least twice for crying out loud and then he talks to lindsay like nothing had happened. I've hated him with all my heart but I thinkl that they might have a chance in the future that's why I think that a child could solve some things. I just want them to be together without loose sents
over a year ago MontanaGirl2892 said…
It`s weird because I watch Danny in the other season 4 episodes & I almost forgive him, but then if I see Rikki or watch the Danny/Rikki scenes in Right Next Door(which by the way make me feel like throwing up), or how he lied to Lindsay I instantly hate him again.

I hate the fact that Danny had an attitude with Lindsay, it`s like hello asshole you`ve been sleeping with your neighbour & now your treating your girlfriend like crap, it broke my heart when Lindsay said she was in love with him; I think after a season apart (season 5) Danny will realise how much Lindsay means to him, they`ll always be D/L.
last edited over a year ago