Claire Littleton Where Is Claire?

emzielouise posted on Mar 08, 2009 at 08:23PM
Now that we have found out the island has skipped forward three years where is Claire my theroy is that she is dead. I think she died when her house sxploded i think from that moment she became a ghost. When the house exploded she said Charlie which indecates she saw Charlie.

Claire Littleton 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago marissa said…
I agree, I'm pretty sure Claire's dead. Why e;se would she have left Aaron and gone with Christian - who's also dead.
And, as for people who say she couldn't have died becase she spoke to Sawyer and Miles and was holding Aaron, remember that Christoan has also spoken to characters (Locke in the cabin and the chamber with the Frozen Donkey Wheel) and has held Aaron.

I'm just wondering if Claire knew is she was dead or not, or if she'll be back at all.
over a year ago emzielouise said…
I think she will be back for sure she is one of the origanal cast members i think if we were never going to see her charcter again she would have got a better send off. Another reason why i think she is dead is because Kate had a dream about her we know from past experiance that the dead appear in dreams such as Yemi and Horace I think Miles knew she was dead because he can see the dead i think thats why he was taking such an intrest in Claire after the house explosion not because he fancied her as Sawyer thought but because he knew she was dead. I also think Claire is the one that took Aaron back i think she is the only person Kate would let take him.
over a year ago AdaLove said…
heart
i agree with this theory:)))