Chuck Who is going to turn up as Chuck and Ellie's dad?

Councilman posted on Jan 12, 2009 at 01:22PM
In "Chuck Vs the Sensei" the ground work was been layed for Chuck to use his CIA connections to locate his father so he can walk Ellie down the isle. Who will he be? Any ideas?

Chuck 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago LongbeachBry said…
I agree entirely that the foundation has been set for the search/arrival of a Mr.Bartowski. As far as being able to speculate on his identity. The obvious hook would be an agent(Fulcrum?), but that's not very compelling. I'm sure whomever he is. It will make for an outlandish and entertaining viewing this show has consistantly provided
over a year ago Councilman said…
cool
My personal choice would be the perfect father figure for our favorite secret agent. He would sort of fit with the surprises like Devon's parents being Morgan Fairchild and Bruce Boxleiner or like on Psych where Shawn's mom turned out to be Cybill Sheperd.
I'd pick Sean Connery and make a big deal over keeping it a major secret incorporating it into the advertising as the big surprise that's coming. But instead of being fulcrum he's with MI-6 UK as Chuck finds when he flashes on something his dad says. His name? Bartowski, James, Bartowski.
Just a thought.
over a year ago LongbeachBry said…
Nice call sir! How about this theory for you to disregard entirely. Bryce Larkin turning out to be his step brother? Call it a hunch.
Bryce from what I've read here is more hated than any fulcrum agent. Thus it would be hard to figure a way to make that work and have Bryce ever be anything but bad news. Most people want to hear that Bryce is dead. It might be a way to have people turn on the writers and wish them ill as well. But it's a thought.
Well Dad will be Scott Bakula but I guess, truth is I like my idea better. Even the J. in Steven J. Bartowski would have been a great joke.
Chevey Chase will be in the next episode and we get to see and hear the tone deaf Jeffster again. Lovely.
over a year ago mystik185 said…
cool
He has to be fulcrum, that would be a good twist. We know Chuck's ex, Jill is fulcrum, but his dad to be... that would twist it good.
He should look at something on his father and then flash. Chuck and Sarah should be there meeting the dad and then....

BOOM !!! Omg, my dad's fulcrum !!!!!!
smirk
No I don't think we're going to be seeing much of Dad after maybe one or two episodes if that. Remember what Bryce said just before he died about Fulcrum not being important and they were just part of the ring. Then we have the new set of bad guys that just call themselves spies. Besides if Orion was a bad guy nothing that happened in so far with him would make any sense at all. He wouldn't have been taken and held by Fulcrum and he wouldn't have helped against them etc. No they are going to have plenty to deal with having Fulcrum and the new spy group.
At least I was close with the name of Chucks Dad, Bartowski James Bartowski. Too funny to me. Sorry it wasn't Sean Connery but I guest he really wouldn't have fit the part.
over a year ago huddygirl2 said…
Well we know about Chuck dad his name is Stephen Bartowski aka Orion he with his partner made the Intersect he had to leave his family once Fulcrum started getting close to Stephen he being young and a bit foolish updated the first versun.