Chuck vs. The Seduction

dave posted on Oct 07, 2008 at 07:46PM
Who else is annoyed that Bryce is back?!

Chuck 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago bstens said…
hopefully he dies, or walks in on chuck and sarah and realize he should leave town for good.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago oliwka2324 said…
I was so angry when I saw him!! I hope it wont change the relations between Chuck and Sarah...
Btw that kiss was amazing!!
over a year ago misanthrope86 said…
Yeah, that does kinda suck. I think its too soon to bring him back. They probably could have done it nearer the end of this season and it wouldn't have bothered me that much... Its just too soon for more Bryce!
over a year ago FaithLehane said…
Beh, I agree w/bstens - hopefully they kill him off. Maybe he and Jill can go together in a firey car crash!
over a year ago sizzlingshrimp said…
^ I like Sarah for Chuck but I don't hate Bryce. But Jill's someone worth hating. Really. I'm pretty sure we'll see more Bryce in the future since Fulcrum's still looking for him.
over a year ago Councilman said…
Easy on Bryce. He never slept with Jill and Sarah didn't know Chuck when she and Bryce were an item.
Bryce got Chuck kicked out of School to save him, remember? But then he screwed him with the intersect email. Yea, your right let's kill Bryce. But wait! Chuck would never have met Sarah, so let's not get too hasty here.
last edited over a year ago