Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread

bayth posted on Apr 05, 2010 at 02:54AM
Chris continues to amaze me with his raw talent. Considering that the only acting experience he's had is community theater and school plays he's the real find in the cast. Ryan Murphy and company spotted that "certain something" that emanates from his very being. I took notice from the first frame he appeared with his frightened/begging glance at Mr Schuester as Schue asks "Making some new friends, Kurt?". It was brilliant for the writers to then have Kurt sing "Mr. Cellophane" as his audition piece to a man that didn't noticed he was being bullied. (Of course, it's what Chris sang in his audition, too.)

From that moment on and have enjoyed watching him spread his wings. He's able to act circles around some of his co-stars.

I can't wait for the upcoming episodes. Kurt has become one of the favorite characters in the series and the writers have taken notice. Chris said that he's going to be in 3 times as much as before and he's singing a lot more. I can't wait to hear the full version of "4 Minutes" just the little clip in this video has me salivating. He sounds amazing...

link
last edited on Apr 10, 2010 at 08:45PM

Chris Colfer 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago empaz97 said…
heart
I just wanted to mention somethingi anyone was interested, but he has a fb and he will add any of his fans and even CHAT WITH THEM. hes very friendly
link

<3
over a year ago finnhudsonishot said…
tongue
the person ur adding is a roleplayer
over a year ago May517 said…
monkey
I LIKE PIEE