Cho Kyuhyun guys! how you become fan of Cho Kyuhyun?

Chronea posted on Oct 18, 2010 at 10:30AM
i become his fan because he's awesome in singing and also dancing! and most of all he's very very handsome!!!!!!!!!!
[kyu2x]
i become his fan because he's awesome in singing and also dancing! and most of all he's very very han

Cho Kyuhyun 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago lovekyu13 said…
heart
Because he is cute,sweet,handsome,has good voice and has a cool & quite style i like!! link
Because he is cute,sweet,handsome,has good voice and has a cool & quite style i like!! http://images.
over a year ago lady_yuna said…
heart
i love KYUHYUN <3<3<3<3<3<3<3
over a year ago lambertglam said…
i became a fan of him when i saw super junior's mv for the first time and i saw that band on tv for the first time in the MV of BONAMANA!! in that i when i first saw him my impression was like "oh he's kinda cute" and then i saw more MVs of super junior and began to like KYUHYUN more and more!! he is cute, handsome and has thee best voice!!!!!!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago DinKyu said…
laugh
i dont know why...
i began to like kyuhyun oppa so .... much- much-much...
he is really cute, handsome, and have gold voice...
i like him especially when he sings in KRY group...
saranghe oppa...
over a year ago KyuBee said…
kiss
kyuhyun oppa saranghae nomu nomu nomu nomu choa
over a year ago yumepetal said…
heart
I became a fan of kyuhyun when he entered in SUJU .Then,I discovered that he is a gamer like me and his voice is soooo wonderful
over a year ago kazaki said…
i became a fan since mr. simple coz he is the first one start singing and he have a great voice, so i immediately fall in love with him and start to know many thing about super junior
over a year ago itapuspita said…
umm.. honestly, iam not ELF and just several suju's song n MV that i knew till now "sorry", and a'bout suju, i just heard from my friend who like k-pop 2 years ago, and i really2 listen n watched them MV 6 month ago >_<.
i saw mr simple for the first time, n i just focus at siwon (cz my frnz said that siwon is handsome), n then i saw kyuhyun, he sing a lot, i heard his voice, wow...!! after that i saw his dance, god!.. he made me spechless.
from mr.simple to bonamana, ooowhh.... i forgot siwon n switch to kyu hahaha.... he was really2 great, and he smart, i like person who smart in match (cz iam bad). >_<
after that i heard kyu's solo song "hope is a dream that doesn't sleep", oowhh... it made me melttt... really2 melt, and it was that made me in love n became his fans. ^_^