Charmed Sleeping people.

aholic posted on Jan 20, 2008 at 05:08PM
I feel like there is lots of fans here, but no one is doing anything. No one rate anything either. You are the one who makes the spot fun, don't just sit there and wait for something to happend. Rate rate rate upload upload upload enjoy enjoy enjoy! :P

I mean there is 1144 fans!

Charmed 16 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago SamsungSimone said…
lol,,i love rating..its just more fun than uploading!
over a year ago aholic said…
Maybe, but at's 1 out of 1144.
over a year ago Laurra said…
theres nothing really to rate, on the One tree hill spot i rate quite a lot and i save them and comment on them - the videos on here arnt as good :S - i do make picks on here though :)
there is a lot to rate. the many videos (the greastest in the end) and pictures...
over a year ago x-missmckena-x said…
hey i already do alot! its difficult to do with a show that has ended though!
Yeah, and I know that you do. I love your picks btw, but there is like 1100 fans that don't.
over a year ago Laurra said…
fair enough about the show is ended cause oth i rate the sneak peaks and stuff like that :) ill rate more things !!! :D
that sounds great.
just to say that ive just added 10 full episodes and someone has added a piper leo video so it would be nice to rate them! we need to make charmed more active! what i meant to say on my last post is that i agree with you aholic i was just anrky and tired on my last post! lol!
Haha okay, but that's my point too. I'm all on it, mckena!
okies i have tried being active recently but its been so hard, somene has just been adding pure junk onto like the videos, the only time i add something useless on is to keep it active, i know its good to have loads of charmed stuff on, but is it really all nessecary or are the people just looking to be a dedicated fan! im prob being a bit hypocritical but mine was form my addiciton to picks thats a difference! lol! does anyone else agree wiht me though about the amount of junk being posted recently?
Yeah, it's so annoying that people add episodes that are already there! I don't rate those, because it is duplicating. Use keywords dammit!
I also hate those with pictures of phoebe and cole, not that I hate phoebe and cole, but it's just useless and we have already seen it!
ill defend my adding of episodes, i usekeywords, descriptios as well and i use youtube for them as not everyone can access tudou, but as well all know youtube doesnt last long, but other are doing the same as me and not using the appropriate keywords or descriptions, even saying wat season there from! thats when they get marks own on the rating! lol! i agree wiht you on the pictures, theres a phoebe a cole spot for that!
It also seems like some just add lots of videos without watching them themselves. Some of it is just crap. Some people may only think about the medal, yeah.

I usually watch things before I rate it, but not this, because I don't want to waste my time watching the same thing over and over. It may be good but...I don't want this spot to become an ice cold medal and rating spot like others.
over a year ago charmedgirl97 said…
i am doing something i am answering loads of questions and chatting and making things my fan making friends and rating so there and answering loads of things