Charmed "Imagine If..." Competition [round 8: CLOSED]

sevendeadlysins posted on Jun 20, 2010 at 11:03PM
If you're not familiar with the board game "Imagine If..." then here are the rules:

Someone will suggest (NOT via this forum) a statement and a character, beginning with "Imagine if [character name] was/had/etc [finish statement]." Then, everyone below suggests an answer.

Of course, it will be easier when it begins. If you HAVE played "Imagine If..." maybe you know a better way to describe. Anyways, everyone who contributes will have their answers in a pick, and the majority is the winner.

You may NOT put the same answer as someone before you. Only one answer is accepted.

[Round 1]: Imagine if Cole were a fruit, which would he be - sevendeadlysins
[Round 2]: Imagine if Phoebe were an animal, what would she be - piperleoforever & Magy25.
[Round 3]: Imagine if Chris were a piece of furniture, what would he be - HaleyDewit
[Round 4]: Imagine if Piper were an animal, what would she be - piperleoforever
[Round 5]: Imagine if Piper were a magical being (besides a witch), what would she be - friendsfan101
[Round 6]: Imagine if Paige were an animal, what would she be - Anaji
[Round 7]: Imagine if Prue was a type of music, what would she be -

*I'm glad to see some diversity in the winners. There hasn't been the same one twice, except piperleoforever, but round 2 was a tie...

In order to kick off the game, and help explain it, I will start with the statement for round 1 if people are interested.

Imagine if Cole Turner were a fruit. Which would he be?

Now, everyone interested puts in the type of fruit they think Cole would be most like and why.

Need explanations? I will try to help you if you don't understand.
last edited on Sep 11, 2010 at 08:43PM

Charmed 73 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...