Charmed Just A Suggestion: Banner

LovingLucy posted on Jun 13, 2010 at 02:23PM
Have you ever given thought of making a few banners for this site? Change them every once in a while? Maybe we could make some, it would be fun!
last edited on Jun 13, 2010 at 02:24PM

Charmed 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago House_Anatomy said…
heart
I actually thought about that and was going to make a pick, to see if anyone else agrees about changing the banner, and maybe also the icon. Now that I am reading the things you said, I might see it as a problem that maybe the creator of this spot is not active anymore, and so, it is highly impossible that it will actually change :/
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago HaleyDewit said…
smile
I've been thinking about that,too,for a little while actually!!!! XD. And yeah,it can be changed.When we put this banner,the owner was already gone,but Natascha contacted one of the Fanpop Four and they changed it for us,so that's not really a problem :D You go make that pick,Sephora! :D
over a year ago LovingLucy said…
wink
It would be awesome to have another banner. I am one of those people who changes desktop backgrounds and icons all the time! They are making new banners for the Buffy site so I thought it might work here! I think if people want it changed we should have a contest and allow people to make a few so we have a bunch to choose from.
over a year ago HaleyDewit said…
kiss
Well,when we had this banner we kinda agreed that we would change it every 3,4 months,but I suppose we all kinda forgot it.Best thing you could do is make a pick and see what the majority thinks :) You already have my blessing :)
over a year ago KaterinoulaLove said…
kiss
Oh we had made a kind of deal to change it every 3 or 4 months..I don't remember if they have passed so yeah !! Go ahead and make a pick !! But a really specific and organized one !