Charmed Scenario

HaleyDewit posted on Feb 28, 2010 at 08:53PM
It's kinda like storytime,except that there's just talking.no situations.you just put a name and than a colon and you say a sentence or more than one.but you can only use one character per reply :)

okay,I'll start

Piper:"Where's the mob?I should know this, considering I'm always the one cleaning up the mess!"

Charmed 207 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 207

over a year ago HaleyDewit said…
paige:"Okay,see you tonight"
over a year ago mimialliwell said…
Leo:" now we have the whole house to our selves what shall we do with our time?"
"jingle"
Piper:"Oh no,Leo,don't listen to that"
Leo:"piper sweetie you know i have to the most i can wait is 5 minutes"

lol ellen i love the "jingle"
last edited over a year ago
piper:"Well,than you better start kissing me right now!:D"
kiss
Leo:"ohk *kiss* i am *kiss* i love you *kiss* but i have to *kiss* go now *kiss* i love you again bye *extra long kiss*"
Piper:"Yeah,I love you" Leo orbs up "too.I hate it when he does that"
piper:(talking to stomach)"well i guess its just you and me huh bubs"
voice from nowhere:'Yeah,I guess so'
Piper:"Oh my god what the hell was that!?!? LEO!!!!"
voice:"Wait!You can hear me?Oh my gosh"
surprise
Piper:"yes i can hear you! LEO!!!!!!"
wink
Voice:"Leo is gonna think you're crazy.Gosh,so cool you can hear me.Well,maybe this is the perfect opportunity to tell you THAT I DON'T LIKE MARMALADE,so can you please stop eating that?"
worried
Piper:"who are you? where are you? and why do i have to stop eating marmalade? LEO GET YOUR ANGELIC ASS DOWN HERE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Voice:"It's me,your son from inside!"
Piper:" my son but thats... how is that even possible? LEO I'M SERIOUS I NEED YOU DOWN HERE!!!"
Leo:"Piper,what the hell is going on?You almost caused an earthquake"
Piper:"there is some weird voice talking to me and it says it my son from inside me and i don't know whats happening or what to do"
leo:"Probably just the hormones"
Piper:" no its not I'm not insane someone was talking to me. Please don't go again i need you here."
Leo:"Okay,don't worry.There's probably a very good explanation" (to stomach)"Hi,baby,I'm your father"
Piper:"oh gee now you decide to be quiet. Leo i swear I'm not insane the baby spoke to me"
Leo:"Have you been watching horror movies last night?"
Piper:" yeah i watched kill it before it dies with Phoebs last night why does that matter?"
Leo:"You call that a horror movie?Guess you're not used to much.Okay,that was beside the point.I think you had a bad night by watching that...horror movie"
Piper:" no it wasn't that, although i didn't sleep to well after that movie I'm not even sure why i watched it I'm a romantic comedy girl. anyway i did hear a voice I'm not sure if it was really our son but i heard something"
'popping sound'

piper:"What the hell was that?Show yourself or I'll blow up your sorry ass"
Leo:" piper you really need to calm down there's nothing there. i really think it's all just hormones"
piper:"Don't talk about hormones!Who is there?I can do kungfu"
Leo:"No,Piper,you can't"
piper:"Shush!"

I know,I just broke my own rulz :/ I just had this scene in my head
haha thats ok i love it anyway

Leo:" piper sweetie you are now paranoid and lying i want you to stop take a breath and realize this is nonsense. you're pregnant you need to stay calm and keep your blood pressure down"
Piper:"don't you tell me to calm down when i'm hearing strange voices claiming to be my son, cause i bet you would be freaking out too"
smile
Leo:"If I would hear a voice coming from my stomach,I probably would.But since I can't get pregnant,that probably won't ever happen.Now,why don't you just go take a nap,than I'll go take care of P3"
smile
Piper:"No i don't want to be alone that's when the voice came. Can you stay with me?"
Leo:"Piper,you know I can't.I have responsibilities.Just drink a cup of tea and get some sleep.You'll feel much better after it"
over a year ago HollyMarie said…
crying
Piper(getting tears in her eyes):Well,I guess you better go than"
Leo:"No,not the crying thing"
Piper:" Leo if you had any idea how scared i was right now, or how sick i feel with this nausea you would not be saying that."
Leo:"Look,I'll get Paige or Phoebe to take care of you and than I really have to go.The Elders are expecting me"
Piper:" but i dont want phoebe and paige to look after me. I WANT YOU!!"
"orbing cue"
Paige: 'What the hell is going on in here?"
Piper:" leo is being a huge meanie and won't stay with me when i'm hearing weird voices claiming to be my unborn son and i'm really scared"
Paige:" are you sure its not just - "
Piper:" Yes its not just hormones why does everyone think that!"

ok i know i just replied to myself but i was reading over it and it popped into my head. i also know i broke the rule
Paige: "I believe you,honey.I'm just gonna call Phoebe to tell her she needs to get her butt down here.Leo,can you go check with the Elders if they know something about invisible people?"
over a year ago HollyMarie said…
big smile
Leo:"Yeah,okay.Piper,I promise you I will be right back"

(orbs up)
Paige:"Okay,I've called Phoebe and she's gonna be here as soon as possible.In the meantime we can go check the Book of Shadows"
Piper:"see was that soo hard why do i have to scream and cry just to get people moving around here? ... you know what dont answer that."
Paige:"Okay,easy,easy.You don't need to snap me off.We're just gonna orb upstairs and figure this out,all right?"
Piper:"thank you sweetie. i know looking after your crazy pregnant sister is the last thing you want to be doing right now."
(door slams)
Phoebe: "Okay,where's the demon that's threatening my unborn neice?I'm gonna nail his ass!"
Piper: 'Demon? What demon?'