Charmed Last Iconmaker Standing || Pick is UP!

Charmed_Luver posted on Aug 03, 2011 at 08:26PM
Welcome to the Charmed LIMS
...inspired by OM's Huddy LIMS & Cami's Stock LIMS

I was basically going through my Picks and I saw that you Charmies agreed for the Charmed LIMS, so here it is! I hope you all have fun!

Every week or so ~ I say "or so", because I will try to coordinate this thingy with the Charmed Icon Competition ~ so that you can make icons here while the Icon Competition pick is up ~ I will post 3 Charmed Screencaps and the people who take part in this, will choose one of these and submit 1 icon.

At the end of the week/or when the deadline is over, a pick will go up and fans will vote for the icons they like best. The icon maker's icon with the least votes for that week will be eliminated until 1 person is left ~ the winner :D

RULES (taken from the Stock/Fashion LIMS - I hope Cami doesn't mind :D *cough* and OM *whistle*)
- The entries must be your own work
- Everyone gets 1 skip, that means you can miss 1 round without getting eliminated!
- You must make the deadline set for the round otherwise you will be automatically eliminated.
(except for when you still have your skip)
- You must follow the rules for the round which will be posted under each topic
- Your icon must be between 100x100 & 200x200
- Your icon must be made from 1 of the screencaps
- You may only submit 1 icon
- You may NOT use combinations of the Screencaps // choose only 1 image!
- You absolutely can NOT ask others to vote for your icon and you can not link others to the pick hinting to them they should vote for YOUR icon. Anything like that will get you kicked out.
- Have Fun!

Charmed LIMS 1
~ sign up now ~

~ Charming_angel* ~ link || Round 5
~ mellyhalliwell* ~ link || Round 2
~ Charmed_Luver ~ OUT for not submitting an icon || Round 7
~ LovingLucy ~ OUT for not submitting an icon || Round 3
~ Clavicula* ~ link || Round 6
~ flowerdrop*
~ KaterinoulaLove*
~ twilighter4evr* ~ link || Round 3
~ piperleoforever* ~ link || Round 1
~ x-missmckena-x
~ HollyCombsLove*

Round 7 link ~
last edited on Oct 12, 2011 at 05:47PM

Charmed 135 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 135

over a year ago Charmed_Luver said…
heart
It still hurts?! But did you remove that thingy now? The cast-like thingy? Actually I am going to call it ~ the plastic cast
&& TWIN! 30 minutes is long though! Like, I take half the time to get washed and ready
..could be because I have short hair though >.<

& what did the doctor say about the arm? Like will it be all good, or will it continue to bother you a bit?
over a year ago KaterinoulaLove said…
Ahahaha twinny I missed you !! *_________*
Yes I've removed it a month now but it still bothers me sometimes .. I really need to be careful ..

Yes twinny ! You have short && straight hair !
Mine are SO long and MANYY && curly

Well , he said that I need to be careful , not to lift heavy things etc , && that it will TOTALLY be recovered in October when I can even start playing volleyball again (':
But it all depends on how I treat it -.-'

Here you can clearly see I have LOTS of hair XD
last edited over a year ago
mischievous
Twinny, I missed you too! I might start spamming your wall again cause we need to keep talking!
...and be careful what to do and if a task is quite hard to do because of the hand, make someone else do it!

Okay, my hair is short [[since it is like a long-ish mohawk now & straight & yours is totally long and curly, so I see the problem!

& FRAKYES! You can play volleyball again! *.*
..just still, it is better to not play Volleyball exactly after it recovered. I would give it a little bit more of time.

Here is me hair xD
...also, scary faces! D:
[i]Twinny, I missed you too! I might start spamming your wall again cause we need to keep talking! 
.. Yay I am all for spamming from you !

So you think it was NOT good I was lifting my cousins huh ? /:
Oh I hope I didn't cause any damage to it again -.-'

Thanks for the advice and all twinny ! You're adorable :'']

haha You cuute ♥

Me & my cousiin (':
heart
Lifting your cousins for just a few minutes, I don't think that made any damage. I mean, it was not overstraining it. I think that if you started feeling it hurting, you put down your cousin. Right?

Twinny, you're adorable! sjkfndsjkanfsjnakjdann With the cousin it is like CUTENESS OVERLOAD! ♥
heart
Of course.. when I felt like I was pushing it I did put them down (':
Twinny you're SO good , you hurt my eyes because of what I read *.*
lmao I'm probably crazy but your posts are like .. MAJOR happiness reading them XDD

Thank You (':
heart
Okay, that is good, so seriously, don't worry! No damage at all!
...and believe me, I am not! I wish I was and seeing that you wrote that made me extremely happy now! I love you so much! And I missed you so frikkin much!

And also, here is me dancing with my cousin's daughter! She is one of those ''cousins'' I adore and wish I had them as my daughters. THEY MAKE ME WANT TO HAVE A BABY!
[i]Okay, that is good, so seriously, don't worry! No damage at all!
...and believe me, I am not! I wi
Oh My Gosh twinny I.LOVE.YOUR.TOP!
.. & afhiauhfjnfai ADORABLE !! ..She's so cute ! I mean look at herr !! :O *___________*
.. Can't wait to have my own girl / boy whatever ♥

I love you so muuch too ♥

I don't look good in this one , but she does *____*
heart
Haha, over there we were at my cousin's wedding, she was a bride's maid so she was all with make up and stuff, was so cute!

And my first baby, I want it to be a baby girl! She will be so cute & I know that because all babies are so cute! jsdfnjdksnafkjadsnfskj JUST LEMME DIE AND GIVE ME A BABY! *.*

I love you twinny ♥

& you both look amazing twinny! She is so cute though, makes me want to grab her and hug her!

Here is me with my cousins and their 'babies'
[i]Haha, over there we were at my cousin's wedding, she was a bride's maid so she was all with make u
ahahaha You'll make an amazing mum huh !?
I love babies too so much *________* KHFAIFJANKkmkhfj I used to put pillows under my shirt when I was younger XD ..

She's SO ADORABLEE !! & She has this CUTE VOICE THAT DRIVES YOU CRAZYY!! .. Aww *______* I miss her already ♥

Aww ! The boy you hold .. SO ADORABLE!! But I want to grab the blondiee *_*

&& he is *________________________________*
heart
I hope I will. I will try and be the coolest mum on the plot! And twinny, I am sure you will be an amazing mum! *.*
I USED TO DO THAT TOO! And then grandma caught me once and she went all ''Don't ever do that! You're too young to think about those things'' so then I felt uncomfortable doing it again xD

OMG! I know what you're talking about! I have this cousin who lives down the road, she is the youngest out of all my cousins, around 5 years and she has this cute voice and the way she talks is just ksdjfnksdanfkdsjan I want to hug her constantly *.*

THE BLONDIE IS SO FUNNEH! She is so cute. I used to go at my grandma's house and I always used to have either a hat or a cap or something so she always tries to 'steal' them. So cute!

AND TWINNY! Why you have such cute cousins?! *.*
Ahahaha I havve so many babies in real size , and I always played with them , but I made sure my mum or other relative was not any near me XDDD

kanfjiafjin yeah !! .. & I am always staring at her when she talks and she's like :'What? Did I do something !?'
Ahh I need to hug her D:

TWINNY I KNOWW !! He's so FUCKING ADORABLE !! I grab him and squeeeze him ! D: Jeese my heart :o *_*
heart
Twinny sorry! I was reading a Rizzoli & Isles fanfiction and I kinda got carried away, since she wrote it for me!

OMG SAME TWINNY! SO MUCH! I look at her & she goes all ''Why are you looking at me?'' and I just end up laughing and grabbing her and play with her.

SJDFNSKJDAFNKJDSNAFKJDNSAKJFNSKJANFKJSANF­KJA­SNK­JN I know the feeling, seriously, it is like I NEED TO GRAB YOU AND SQUEEZE YOU ALL DAY!
That's okay twinny! I went to take my bath (;

Yes I know the feeling *_* I miss that feeling alreadyy!
So twinny how many cousins do you have from brothers and sisters of your parents ?(:
heart
Ohhh, you took an hour or more twinny?! xD

I need to invite my cousin over, I promised her I would but then with grandma's funeral and stuff I forgot, I will ask mum and all! After all, she lives down the road *.*

And my mother is an only child so no one from her side, and dad has 14 brothers and sisters. They have 28 children, and my cousins, since some of them are old [the oldest one is around 32 years old] have 9 children. Adding them up gives 37 but like few of them are younger than me xD

What about you twinny?
Less than an hour perfect person *-*

Jeese.. My cousins live 80 miles from here -.-'
It's not THAT much but it's not down the road either ):

:O 14 brothers ? XD lmao you kidding ? Ok, I guess that's a lot O.o
.. haha Don't feel comfortable telling you about mine XD .. My father's brother is married but has NO kids so none from his side ..
My mum's got one sister whose these adorable kids are and a borher who is not married and all /:
So I only have 2 first cousins!
.. If we go to second ones I have millions.. About 60 or what XD
Ermm .. I just felt dump..You are familiar with the whole first , cousins , second cousins etc right ? It's like how distant they are
mischievous
Ohhh, we are getting better! Less than an hour now! xD

Well, there are some cousins who live far away, about 30 minutes from my house, but most of them live near since we are all from the same town.

I am not kidding twinny! They are 15 brothers in all; 11 brothers and 4 sisters. My grandma had 26 in all, but with miscarriages and babies dying when born, it ended up with 15.
& why twinny? Because I have loads of uncles? Come on twinny! Feel comfortable!

And I have an uncle who doesn't have children, but mine is kind of different from yours, because my uncle is gay.

And yeah twin! I have so many second cousins because in previous days, people had no televisions so they had to pass time somehow..
& why twinny? Because I have loads of uncles? Come on twinny! Feel comfortable! haha Just kidding (;

Oh I see twinny (:

And yeah twin! I have so many second cousins because in previous days, people had no televisions so they had to pass time somehow.. LMAO YOU GENIOUSS XDDD hahaha That was A GOOD ONEE!!
hahahaha
heart
Well why you think my grandma had 26 babies?! I mean, they surely had no television or internet or any other thing that makes you somehow not bored, and they had to pass time..

I think it is a good thing that we have all these distractions nowadays.
ΧD I think not.. :P ahahaha They were living such a good life back then !My grandpa had 14 brothers and sisters , and my grandma 16 out of which 7 only were born /:
hmmm
My grandma had 12 sisters and brothers, now they are left with 10 because two died. And my grandpa had 10, I think, brothers and sisters and now, they are 9 because he died >.<

My other grandpa and grandma, I actually don't know how many brothers or sisters they had. I was never close to grandma and grandpa died when my dad was young.
.. I never met my dad's parents cause they were in Cyprus && they also died young.. I also , barely remember my other grandma.. She died 7 or 8 years ago.. My last grandpa died 3 years ago.. So now I have noone /: & I really loved having grandparents.. I am so jealous of others who still do && plus I get all sensitive when I am around old people.. They just ..I don't know.. I feel like crying.

Silly I know..
heart
Not silly at all twinny! I actually get what you're feeling!

When I was born, I had 3 great grandparents & 3 grandparent. By the age of 13, my great grandparents were all dead & in the last 2 years, my 2 grandparents died. My grandma still lives but she is barely coming at our house anymore, so it is like I lost her too. And when I see people with their grandparents and saying they love them and all, makes my heart shrink into this small heart & I feel like crying. So I totally, get you!

Now, come here and let me hug you!
heart
nd when I see people with their grandparents and saying they love them and all, makes my heart shrink into this small heart & I feel like crying.
I believe we are soulmates ♥

* runs into your arms *

Twinny , I love you ! So sorry I have to go .. But I'm going to the sea tomorrow && I need to sleep early /:
.. Love you so much ♥
Don't forget me (':
Wall me ! XD
When is next Round twinyy ?? ♥
heart
Round 3 is UP!
over a year ago Charming_angel said…
heart
*posted on the wrong forum before*
I like this one!
BTW I think the one of Prue and other victor is kinda creepy...they look like a couple
*posted on the wrong forum before*
I like this one! 
BTW I think the one of Prue and other victor i
over a year ago x-missmckena-x said…
Yeah thats why they recast victor because they claimed him and prue had a more sexual tension then father and daughter!

Mine
Yeah thats why they recast victor because they claimed him and prue had a more sexual tension then fa
heart
Ooh really...didn't know that..
Well i thought that guy was unsymphatetic anyway
over a year ago HollyCombsLove said…
Nice icons :D
Piper & Leo ♥
Nice icons :D
Piper & Leo ♥
over a year ago twilighter4evr said…
smile
mine =)
mine =)
over a year ago Clavicula said…
Piper & Leo *__*
Piper & Leo *__*
heart
Piper & Leo ♥
This round was difficult x'D
Piper & Leo ♥
This round was difficult x'D
over a year ago flowerdrop said…
heart
mine
mine
You`re all actually right :$
They do look like a couple :$

So the deadline has came right ? /;
heart
Yes, deadline has come, I will make the pick shortly because of the exams and stuff, I don't have much time.
...Next round would probably be after the 5th of September!
Ok twinny ;-)
heart
LovingLucy && House_Anatomy [who is me xD] used a skip for this round, resulting in LovingLucy being out of the competition.
over a year ago LovingLucy said…
CRAP!
heart
Round 4 is UP!
~ Have Fun!
over a year ago HollyCombsLove said…
heart
Nice, mine:
Nice, mine:
heart
Before i forget
Before i forget
heart
Mine :
Mine :
over a year ago x-missmckena-x said…
Mine
Mine
over a year ago Clavicula said…
Mine ;D
Mine ;D
over a year ago flowerdrop said…
heart
mine
mine
heart
This is mine:
[i]This is mine:[/i]
heart
Since everyone submitted their icon, I will do the pick later today. This is unless someone wants to change theirs!
heart
As you can see from the link, there are two people with the same amount of votes. Because of this, for this round, no one is eliminated!

ROUND 5 will be up soon!
heart
ROUND 5 is UP!