Cameron Boyce I know him

skinnyjeans101 posted on Oct 11, 2009 at 04:57AM
Ya, he goes to my school.he has a lot of freckles. A lot of high schoolers thinks he's cute. I'm not a fan of him but, ya. Bye peoples!

Cameron Boyce 155 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 151-155 of 155

over a year ago Regina_DaftPunk said…
Good on ya alantg
over a year ago KristaBoyce said…
hmmm
Hes only 13. And he already has obsessed fans, he probably needs lifeguards. Why would many of you say , i know him "personally" and i need his number. What kind of persons are you? Stalking cameron.
over a year ago athomas12glow said…
crying
omg u know that he doesnt have a fanpop any more right people imbarresed him and cursed him out thats why hes not on fanpop any more i feel soory for him
over a year ago esteves1 said…
hi im a really big fan im 2 years younger than him do u think he would ever date me if sooo please inbox me so u can tell me his oovoo or skype
over a year ago esteves1 said…
athoma12glow im sooooo sorry tht he was cursed and embaressed no one should have to be treated tht way i bet u all hewants is to be a normal kid were no one bugs him or be mean to him Cameron if ur looking at this im sooo sorry for u ur an amazing person trust mr i dnt live in la but if any one is mean to u im soooooooo sorry ur amazing and great and smart my nme is elena inbox me i waant to help u im very sorry for u