Cable (Marvel Comics) How were you introduced to Cable?

Alycat4848 posted on Aug 18, 2010 at 03:07AM
Woo four fans. Makes you kinda think there aren't many Cable lovers out there. I mostly posted this to try and generate some activity so here it goes. How were you introduced to Cable? Did you stumble upon him in the comics or maybe in the TV show. Did a friend or family member introduce you. My own story is after watching X-Men Origins Wolverine I wondered what the hell that thing was that Ryan Reynolds played.Googled it, found out Deadpool was pretty cool and then started reading Cable and Deadpool. Now Cable is my absolute favorite comic character. What's your story?
Woo four fans. Makes you kinda think there aren't many Cable lovers out there. I mostly posted this t

Cable (Marvel Comics) 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago x-menobsessed26 said…
My story starts with the executioner's song part 1, and wondering what the hell was going on. I haven't read many comic books with Cable or Stryfe or Rachel or really anybody except the core in them, but I've really read up on what they've done.
over a year ago Alycat4848 said…
Yeah X Cutioner's Song is really confusing if you don't know a lot of them. I got it not long after getting into comics and to this day I keep finding characters I didn't know before