Buffy the Vampire Slayer BTVS 30 Day Challenge

smckinlay2 posted on Jun 28, 2011 at 05:44PM
Hey I seen this on the Charmed spot and thought I'd try it out here. {I had to change some of the questions}

The Rules are
-You can start whenever you want
-You can do it in 30 days or all at once if you wish
-You can post any type of graphic
-You do not have to do it for 30 days in a row you may take breaks

Day 1 - Favorite Season
Day 2 - Favorite Episode
Day 3 - Favorite Romance
Day 4 - Favorite Male Character
Day 5 - Favorite Female Character
Day 6 - Favorite Friendship
Day 7 - Least Favorite Season
Day 8 - Least Favorite Episode
Day 9 - Least Favorite Romance
Day 10 - Least Favorite Male Character
Day 11 - Least Favorite Female Character
Day 12 - Favorite Battle/Fight
Day 13 - Favorite Demon
Day 14 - A Scene That Made You Laugh
Day 15 - A Scene That Made You Cry
Day 16 - Something That You Wish Had Never Happened
Day 17 - Something You Wish Had Happened
Day 18 - Something That Made You Angry
Day 19 - Saddest Character Death
Day 20 - Character Who Didn’t Get Enough Screen Time
Day 21 - Best Buffy-centric Episode
Day 22 - Best Willow-centric Episode
Day 23 - Best Xander-centric Episode
Day 24 - Best Giles-centric Episode
Day 25 - Two Characters You Wanted To Get Together That Never Did
Day 26 - Two Characters Who Got Together That You Wish Didn’t
Day 27 - Favourite Scene
Day 28 - Cutest Moment
Day 29 - Character You Love To Hate
Day 30 - What You Think Made Buffy So Great

Enjoy!

Buffy the Vampire Slayer 279 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 279

over a year ago rach918 said…
Day 4: Favourite female character- willow
over a year ago NikkiLovesOTH said…
big smile
Day 5- Favorite Female Character- Tara MaClay

As soon as Tara came on Buffy I fell in love with her character. She reminds me so much of myself, and Tillow being my OTP. I just absolutely loved her character, and I always wanted more moments with her. Of course I loved Buffy, Willow, and Faith, but Tara was always the character I wanted to know more about.
Day 5- Favorite Female Character- Tara MaClay

As soon as Tara came on Buffy I fell in love with her
smile
Day 6- Favorite Friendship- A tie between The Scoobies & Willow/Xander

I just love how Buffy/Willow/Xander are there for each other all the time, and I don't think I have ever cried as much when Xander saved Willow it was the true essence of friendship. All of their inside jokes are so cute too. Nothing beats the Yellow Crayon speech.
Day 6- Favorite Friendship- A tie between The Scoobies & Willow/Xander

I just love how Buffy/Willow/
over a year ago buffyl0v3r44 said…
Day 21: Best Buffy centric episode- this is a really hard question because most of the episodes of Buffy are centered around Buffy my favorite episode(s) are Chosen and the Gift (I can't decide) I felt that the Gift centered around Buffy and Dawn's sister relationship and what it means to be a hero but it's not all focusing on Buffy it focuses on her and her sister's relationship and her heroism, I felt that Chosen centered around everyone and being a hero so therefore since it centers around everyone it doesn't just center around Buffy some of my other favorite episodes I wouldn't really say that they center around Buffy so my favorite Buffy-centric episode would probably have to be the Prophecy Girl which is one of my many favorite Buffy the Vampire Slayer episodes and my favorite season 1 episode (I'm not sure if this is what I want it to be but this was a really hard question)
Day 21: Best Buffy centric episode- this is a really hard question because most of the episodes of Bu
over a year ago TitanicLeoKate said…
Day 21: Best Buffy-centric Episode - I have to agree with buffyl0v3r44, it was hard to choose, but I have to go with Prophecy Girl!

Day 21: Best Buffy-centric Episode - I have to agree with buffyl0v3r44, it was hard to choose, but I
Day 22: Favorite Willow-centric episode- Doppelgängland, I was going to go with the Weight of the World because that would've been my favorite episode out of the Willow-centric episode but I didn't feel that it was Willow-centric so I had to go with Doppelgängland I love this episode for Willow it's great!
Day 22: Favorite Willow-centric episode- Doppelgängland, I was going to go with the Weight of the Wo
Day 23: Favorite Xander-centric episode- I couldn't really decide I'm stuck between the Replacement and Bewitched, Bothered, and Bewildered.
Day 23: Favorite Xander-centric episode- I couldn't really decide I'm stuck between the Replacement a
over a year ago Bangel90 said…
Day 1 - Season 2. It has it all: Bangel love, romance, pain, loss, comedy...everything. I also believe this is a truly important season for the characters, it's where they shaped themselves and defined who they are.
last edited over a year ago
Day 1 - Season 2. It has it all: Bangel love, romance, pain, loss, comedy...everything. I also believ
Day 22: Favorite Willow-centric episode - Doppelgängland
Day 22: Favorite Willow-centric episode - Doppelgängland
Day 23: Favorite Xander-centric episode - The Replacement
Day 23: Favorite Xander-centric episode - The Replacement
Day 24: Favorite Giles-centric episode- There's no a whole lot of Giles-centric episodes and I'm not exactly sure of all the Giles-centric episodes, so guess I would have to go with A New Man, again this is probably not accurate!
Day 24: Favorite Giles-centric episode- There's no a whole lot of Giles-centric episodes and I'm not
Day 24: Favorite Giles-centric episode - The Dark Age
Day 24: Favorite Giles-centric episode - The Dark Age
smirk
Day 2 - Innocence. It's a masterpiece and again an episode that lays the foundation for all that's to come. It's written and directed brilliantly and the actors (especially Sarah and David) do a tremendous job. It's also Joss' favorite!!
Day 2 - Innocence. It's a masterpiece and again an episode that lays the foundation for all that's to
Day 25: Two Characters You Wanted To Get Together That Never Did - Spike and Angel :)
Day 25: Two Characters You Wanted To Get Together That Never Did - Spike and Angel :)
LovingLucy commented…
Nice pick. :) over a year ago
Day 25: Two Characters You wanted to get together that never did- This was really hard cause most of the character are always with someone and some of the characters have been with more than one character... I know Connor is from the show Angel, but i would've loved to see Connor and Dawn together because they are both at some point extremely annoying, and I also think that they would look good together!
Day 25: Two Characters You wanted to get together that never did-  This was really hard cause most of
LovingLucy commented…
Agreed! over a year ago
over a year ago bendaimmortal said…
smile
Day 1 - Favorite Season
--> Season 3. I don't know why, though. I just feeli like it would've been a fine ending for the series and anyway entertained me the most.

Day 2 - Favorite Episode
--> I can't decide any absolute favourite nor really rank my favourites. But here are some:

Passion - [Deep basic point and an Angelus focused episode]
Becooming Part 1 & 2 - [Bittersweet, almost depressing and beautiful ending.]
Band Candy - [Hilarious with the adults as teenagers and the actual teens having to deal with it.]
The Prom - [I like Tucker's character & love how Buffy received her award.]
Wild At Heart - [Werewolves. <3]
Something Blue - [Hilarious in so many ways!]
Hush - [One of the rare, actually scary episodes, but also funny with Giles' picture show.]
Triangle - [”Their. Love. Will. Last. FOREVER!!!” xD]
Normal Again – [Ultimately the best for fanfiction and very interesting idea.]
Spiral – [By far the most thrilling episode.]
Gone – [I love this to bits. Buffy's sense of humour is awesome even at her darkest times.]
All the Dark Willow episodes – [She's just a wonderful idea and impressively performed.]
Same Time, Same Place – [Interesting idea and the scariest monster.]
Chosen – [Great ending.]

Day 3 - Favorite Romance
--> Buffy/Angel.

Day 4 - Favorite Male Character
--> Oz. Mainly because he's werewolf, and musical. As an entity, it's Giles.

Day 5 - Favorite Female Character
--> Buffy.

Day 6 - Favorite Friendship
--> Willow & Xander, or Willow, Xander & Buffy.

Day 7 - Least Favorite Season
--> Season 1.

Day 8 - Least Favorite Episode
-- I really don't know. Beer Bad?

Day 9 - Least Favorite Romance
--> Spike/Drusilla. Annoying and boring relationship, to me.

Day 10 - Least Favorite Male Character
--> Warren. That creep has nothing positive about him.

Day 11 - Least Favorite Female Character
--> Drusilla. Especially in the beginning when she was a weak, whiny and spoiled brat and nothing more.

Day 12 - Favorite Battle/Fight
--> Out of the big/main ones? The last one against the First Evil, I think. Although I enjoyed a whole lot also the ones against Adam, Glory and the Mayor. So I'm not sure. Of the smaller ones, the one between Dark Willow and Giles...I think.

Day 13 - Favorite Demon
--> Don't really have a favourite.

Day 14 - A Scene That Made You Laugh
--> In Tabula Rasa, Anya trying to do something useful with the spell book, standing on a chair as all she ends up creating is more and more bunnies.

Day 15 - A Scene That Made You Cry
--> That biich telling William [mortal Spike] that he's beneath her when he humbly confesses his love for her and asks her to see him as the good man he is.

Day 16 - Something That You Wish Had Never Happened
--> I don't know...There's nothing that bad/stupid that I can recall.

Day 17 - Something You Wish Had Happened
--> I wish Oz and Willow would've remained together.

Day 18 - Something That Made You Angry
--> Oz leaving the show at the end of Season 4. I decided not to watch the rest of the seasons. Eventually I changed my mind, though.

Day 19 - Saddest Character Death
--> Joyce.

Day 20 - Character Who Didn’t Get Enough Screen Time
--> I think they all did just enough.

Day 21 - Best Buffy-centric Episode
--> The Prom (Season 3)

Day 22 - Best Willow-centric Episode
--> Grave (Season 6)

Day 23 - Best Xander-centric Episode
--> The Pack (Season 1)

Day 24 - Best Giles-centric Episode
---> The Dark Age (Season 2)

Day 25 - Two Characters You Wanted To Get Together That Never Did
---> Willow and Xander.

Day 26 - Two Characters Who Got Together That You Wish Didn’t
---> Wilow and Kennedy.

Day 27 - Favourite Scene
---> You got to be kidding. Who could possibly pick one?

Day 28 - Cutest Moment
---> I don't know. Some between Willow and Tara, probably.

Day 29 - Character You Love To Hate
---> No one.

Day 30 - What You Think Made Buffy So Great
----> The show? I've never thought of it. I've just loved it among the millions of other fans. Maybe just generally the well balanced mixture of darkness, humour, fantasy and relatable relationships and characters.
Day 26: Two Characters Who Got Together That You Wish Didn’t - Willow and Kennedy
Day 26: Two Characters Who Got Together That You Wish Didn’t - Willow and Kennedy
kiss
Day 3 - Favorite romance: BANGEL!!! My username says it all. These two are TRUE LOVE.

Day 3 - Favorite romance: BANGEL!!! My username says it all. These two are TRUE LOVE.
Day 26: Two characters who got together that you wish never did- Willow and Kennedy, Willow and Xander (Season 3), Buffy and Riley, Anya and Spike (Entropy), and probably a few others..
Day 27: Favourite Scene - Spike Dies
Day 27: Favourite Scene  - Spike Dies
Day 4 - Favorite Male Character: Angel, of course!! And Giles too. I love them a lot.

Day 4 - Favorite Male Character: Angel, of course!! And Giles too. I love them a lot.
Day 27: Favorite Scene- I have like way to many favorite scenes here are the ones I'm stuck on, the Gift Buffy dies for Dawn, Touched Spike's speech to Buffy, Chosen Buffy tells Spike she loves him for the first time!
Day 27: Favorite Scene- I have like way to many favorite scenes here are the ones I'm stuck on, the G
Day 5 - Favorite Female Character: BUFFY! It's always gonna be Buffy.
Day 5 - Favorite Female Character:  BUFFY! It's always gonna be Buffy.
Day 28: Cutest moment- there are so many here's the ones that just came to my head... Spike comforts Buffy in Fool for Love, Buffy asks Spike to hold her, Buffy and Spike in After Life Spike tells Buffy the exact amount of days she was gone, and there's a lot more their just the ones that came to my head!
Day 28: Cutest moment- there are so many here's the ones that just came to my head... Spike comforts
Day 28: Cutest Moment - Too Many. Can't Think of 1 atm...
Day 6 - Favorite Friendship: Xander, Buffy, Willow.
Day 6 - Favorite Friendship: Xander, Buffy, Willow.
Day 29: Character You Love To Hate - Angelus
Day 29: Character You Love To Hate - Angelus
Day 29: Character you love to hate- Glory! I love Glory she's awesome she's my favorite villain! thank you TitanicLeoKate for explaining!
Day 29: Character you love to hate- Glory! I love Glory she's awesome she's my favorite villain! than
@buffyl0v3r44 I think it means something like - someone who is enjoyably bad
Day 30: What you think made Buffy so great- There are so many things that made Buffy great I'll try to make this as sort as I can.... (this is in no specific order) the great characters and their personalities! how you can relate to the show and the characters! how you can learn from the show! the crazy mix of genres how it can be a comedy, a drama, romantic, scary, thrilling, action ect.! the acting is great! how it always had something new that had never been in other movies or other tv shows or what ever! it's original! well written! the clothing! the music! the romance! the friendship! the action! the comedy! the woman power in it cause men always think their better than us girls! the heroism in it! EVERYTHING ABOUT BUFFY IS GREAT!
Day 30: What you think made Buffy so great- There are so many things that made Buffy great I'll try t
over a year ago BeautifulN said…
Day1: Favorite season - Season 6

Well it has Spuffy, more Spike, more Anya, some of my fav episodes, Evil Willow, it's sad and funny. Love season 6 ♥
Day1: Favorite season - Season 6

Well it has Spuffy, more Spike, more Anya, some of my fav episodes,
Day 7 - Least Favorite Season: Season 6. It has some great episodes but overall is the one I despise the most.
Day 7 - Least Favorite Season: Season 6. It has some great episodes but overall is the one I despise
Day 2 - Favorite episode: The Gift

I have so many fav episodes but this one is always comes to my mind first. But I also love Hell's Bells, OMWF, The Body, Tabula Rasa, Seeing Red, Selfless, Touched etc
Day 2 - Favorite episode: The Gift

I have so many fav episodes but this one is always comes to my mi
Day 30: What you think made Buffy so great - There's SO Much!
First. The mix of genres the show has.
Second. The characters, and how they've developed over the Years
Third. The Actors who play the characters
Fourth. The writers.
Fifth. Everything Else!
Day 8 - Least Favorite Episode: Smashed overall cause I just didn't like it.
Day 8 - Least Favorite Episode: Smashed overall cause I just didn't like it.
heart
Day3: Favorite romance - Spike&Buffy

They were my first couple obssession. My OTP.
Day3: Favorite romance - Spike&Buffy

They were my first couple obssession. My OTP.
Day 9 - Least Favorite Romance: Willow/Kennedy (Kennedy is so annoying) and yes, Spuffy. I'm a Bangel, I've got my reasons to dislike them and I do generally but I like some of their scenes.
Day 10 - Least Favorite Male Character: Warren, I just hated him A LOT and sometimes Xander or Riley. They both had attitudes who annoyed me from time to time.
Day 11 - Least Favorite Female Character: Kennedy..and Cordelia..and Amy when she comes back in season 6.
over a year ago deathtokennedy said…
day 1- favorite season- season 3 cuz the mayor is the bomb and so is faith!

Day 2- favorite episode-probably once more with feeling

day 3-favorite romance- willow and oz because i am a huge seth green fan(i also like tara but oz wins)

day 4- favorite male character- xander(or spike or andrew) because they totally work in the comics

day 5- favorite female character- WILLOW WILLOW AND WILLLLLLLLOW. She is amazing. .......but i also like anya.

day 6- favorite friendship- well between 2 people it would be buffy and willow but if i can have 3 people, then buffy xander and willow obviously :)

day 7-least favorite season- season 4! no one on this planet likes a boring as hell cyborg as the villain. also the initiative was gayyy.

day 8- least favorite episode- where the wild things are which by the way is in season 4! Who would want an episode where buffy and riley have sex literally the whole time? perves.thats who.

day 9- least favorite romance- XANDER AND DAWN! wtf is up with that!! its nasty, he was like her brother or dad! *shudder*

day 10- least favorite male character- adam. so so so so so boring.

day 11- least favorite female character- kennedy as u might have noticed from my username. she jumps willows bones like 15 episodes after tara dies! annnnd she doesnt take willows power seriously which annoys the shit out of me.

day 12- favorite battle or fight- buffy and faith because its sooo badass

Day 13- favorite demon- spike. hes technically half demon.

day 14- a scene that makes me laugh- umm there are sooo many but ima go with a scene in the episode enemies i think it was. Where willow is telling buffy all the disses she said to faith haha

day 15-a scene that makes me cry- when they all betray buffy cuz that was notttt a fun plot twist.
over a year ago deathtokennedy said…
day 16- something that u wish had never happened- i wish veruka had never exsisted! or that she willow and oz could have had a nice love triangle going on like joss had originally planned.

day 17- something i wish had happened- i wish tara had come back evil and killed kennedy. that woulda been awesome.

day 18- something that made me angry- buffy making out with angel as soon as he comes back in chosen.

day 19- saddest death-anya! her death was unnecessary! shoulda killed giles instead.

day 20- character who didnt get enough screen time- cassie! the girl who knew she was gonna die. She was awesomeee.

day 21- best buffy centric episode- well most of them are centered around her but i will go with the gift.

day 22- best willow centric episode- dopplegangland hands down.

day 23- best xander centric episode- bewitched bothered and bewildered, cuz its just awesome and i like seeing willow attack him.

day 24-best giles centric episode- uhhh hmm i guess a new man bbecause i like demon giles being helped by spike

day 25-2 characters to get together that never did- giles and joyce. that woulda been coooool

day 26- 2 characters that get together that u wish didnt- willow and kennedy cuz i like willow only being gay for tara. being with kennedy like 2 seconds after tara dies negates their relationship.

day 27- favorite scene- i loveee the scene in dopplegangland when vamp willow walks into the bronze and virgin state of mind by ks choice is playing.

day 28- cutest moment- when oz realizes hes in love with willow

day 29- character u love to hate- dawn. so many opportunities to make fun of her.

day 30- buffy is sooo awesome because of the JOSS WHEDON who is my heroooo. All the other writers made it great as well. The actors were amazing also. And the symbolism and metaphors that made it relatable and unique at the same time. Great great show.
Day 12 - Favorite Battle/Fight: There are so many. I like the Buffy/Angelus fight in Becoming Pt.2..it's amazing.
Day 12 - Favorite Battle/Fight: There are so many. I like the Buffy/Angelus fight in Becoming Pt.2..i
Day 13 - Favorite Demon: Clem..he's amazingly cute!
Day 13 - Favorite Demon: Clem..he's amazingly cute!
Day 14 - A Scene That Made You Laugh: All the Andrew scenes mad me laugh and there were a lot of scenes but I guess the Giles' sombrero and Andrew filming breakfast in Storyteller are hilarious.
Day 14 - A Scene That Made You Laugh: All the Andrew scenes mad me laugh and there were a lot of scen
Day 15 - A Scene That Made You Cry: Buffy's death...every time.
Day 15 - A Scene That Made You Cry:  Buffy's death...every time.
heart
Day4: Favourite male character - Spike

I love bad boys XD
Day4: Favourite male character - Spike

I love bad boys XD
Day 16 - Something That You Wish Had Never Happened: Spuffy. Duh. :)
heart
Day5: Favourite female character - Anya

♥♥♥
Day5: Favourite female character - Anya

♥♥♥
Day6: Favourite friendship - Buffy, Willow and Xander ♥
Day6: Favourite friendship - Buffy, Willow and Xander ♥
hmmm
Day 7: Least Favorite Season- The First Season. I like some of the episodes, but for the most part its just the hardest season for me to get through.

Day 7: Least Favorite Season- The First Season. I like some of the episodes, but for the most part it