Booth and Bones How will the xmas kiss affect their relationship?

sexylilchelc posted on Nov 26, 2007 at 07:54PM
I think it will make some great scenes for their therapy lol.

Booth and Bones 10 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Aviola333 said…
It's definitely gonna be interesting...Brennan's reasoning behind it might cause some problems though....
over a year ago piperpayton22 said…
its fine if anything it will make it better
over a year ago Chlarkfan said…
i think it will bring them closer together but i wish the kiss was like they both WANTED to do it (they might have wanted in their hearts) but i wanted them just to kiss becuase they wanted to not cause of carolina but it was AWESOME!!! =)
over a year ago kigrrl said…
i think sweets is going to have a field day when they r at the next therapy session (even tho he already nos) and hopefully now they get a little mroe open to physical contact
over a year ago sexylilchelc said…
that will be great to see :)
over a year ago sweetstarkara said…
i loved sweets reaction to the kiss so will be great to see how the sqwints react. also i think that now they've kissed, booth and bones will realise they liked it a lot more than they're letting on... :D
over a year ago TB1983 said…
As much as I loved the kiss and exchange of gum, I think the writers have it right on this one. If Booth and Bones do the dirty then the the show is over. The whole thing is based on their relationship and sexual tension. If that was gone, so would the show. I think that when they do the final ever episode, we should get some sex between them....Lots of shots with David topless but not before. The sex anyway, not David topless. I need a little more of that
over a year ago VampireGirl said…
ok, i agree TB1983, but i also disagree. true, they cant really get together, but they cant stay apart. i mean, the show would get boring. i dunno, maybe we should just wait and see what the writers give us :)
over a year ago jess_welsh said…
all i want is them to get together and have little bones and little booths
over a year ago ilurvedward said…
heehee!!!! me too!
i want them to have awesome therapy scenes and car scenes w/ as much bickering as ever!!!!
plus dirty, raunchy sex of course!!!!!!!!!