Booth and Bones Portmanteau?

keepxonxtrying posted on Sep 05, 2008 at 01:47AM
definition: A word formed by merging the sounds and meanings of two different words

so... I know that some people find these extremely annoying, but I'm just curious. Is there an offical one for booth and brennan? i know angela and hodgins have been dubbed "hodgela" but my #1 shipping couple has yet to be named.

The one I have heard the most is "Semperance" (Seeley and Temperance) and my friend and I made up "Boones" (Booth and Bones). Also, (especially on fanfiction) BB, b/b, or just bb have been used.

So does anyone like these or know of any that I have yet to learn of? Thanks. :D

Booth and Bones 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago ilurvedward said…
i think seperance is ok, but it sounds a little too formal, because they never use eachothers first names. boones is funny! i might start usiing that! usaually i just say BB.
over a year ago keepxonxtrying said…
yes i was saying this on the bones spot but i think semperance would be a really good once BB eventually get together but for now it seems way too formal.
yes i loooove boones! i really do.
yes i usually use BB as well but it seems more like something you'd write than say at loud.
over a year ago kalik said…
Hahah Boones is a funny one :P I just use BB or B&B alot :B