Bones A Night at the Bones Museum

Councilman posted on Oct 17, 2009 at 04:30AM
Another episode that brings the eventual hookup for Bones and Booth closer. Does anyone else think it odd that one who doesn't know anything about love, past the technical details would be so cavalier about the subject of sex with near total stranger as Bones was in this episode? I thought it very cool when Angela asked Brennan about sex with booth. I thought it should ahve gotten a different response than it did.
Another episode that brings the eventual hookup for Bones and Booth closer. Does anyone else think it

Bones 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago HillaryC said…
I don't think it's strange because Brennan is totally naive about everything having to do interpersonal relationships. Remember she some guy who came to visit who her %#2& buddy and the only thing they did was have play time and didn't really care about each other past that. It's why until she grows a great deal she'll never be much good as a wife type because she never had a role model to learn from. It's not her fault it's just the way she was forced to grow up no mom o speak of and a crooked father and brother to boot.
over a year ago Councilman said…
smirk
Just thought I'd come back and add that you don't get sparks from and electric fence throwing rocks at it, because the object has to be grounded unless there are two layers of wires so the circuit is completed by touching the two at once.
over a year ago BondJBond said…
hmmm
Close but no cigar. I thought sure Bones and Booth were going to kis at the end of this episode.
I think the children have taken over the forums because they don't know the meaning of the word forum means a place for discussion not a place to play stupid game.
over a year ago nikki244 said…
those looks they often share more in season 5 now fool me almost every time it's gonna happen its gonna happen.......... ohhhh. it's starting to become a given.