Bones The Doctor in the Den

Councilman posted on Apr 03, 2009 at 08:50PM
This has to be one of the saddest episodes ever especially for the character Camille.
However it should serve as a warning to those who, in real life cheat and lie that in the end you will, or they will get your comeupins.
It also points out once again that our hero Dr. Brennen as written is severely socially retarded and most likely incapable of a normal relationship or anything even close to one.
And one more thing. Even though it may seem cute and even a bit funny at times to make Angela out to be sex addict. It detracts from her over all worth as a person. I don't see a healthy desire for sex as a problem requiring the extreme action of celibacy as recommended by the socially inexperienced Dr. Sweets.

Bones 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Phenny said…
smile
WOW! Kudos on that! I couldnt have said it better in my poor english!!! I thought the exact same things with you while watching the episode! About Angela... About Cam, and about Brennan's character!...
over a year ago livi_wells said…
crying
I do agree, they are detracting from Angela's intelligence (and although she isn't science smart, she has shown in many many episodes) and Brennan's improving social skills.

I cried at the end, I feel so strongly for Cam. When I first met her I never thought I'd actually feel anything other than hate for her!
over a year ago Lucretia said…
Hi Dave,
I agree with your opinion.....