Bones Rumor has it Seely & Temperance are going to.......

Councilman posted on Mar 09, 2009 at 12:19PM
I have it from questionable authorities that we will soon see Bones and Booth in an undercover situation. And I do mean sheets and blankets where they both are shall we say in the buff. May I also add it's about darn time. I'm tired of the writers fearing that breaking up the sexual tension will hurt the show. With the use of a little imagination it might help.

Bones 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago heeeresjoyce said…
Yes, we've known for quite a while. Spoilers travel fast around here. It's definitely about time for it to happen. :p
over a year ago Councilman said…
The way I heard it this was going to happen in the next episode which has now come and gone as The Bones that Foam. I guess it's a some time this season thing.
I do wonder however the way the writers make Brennen so competitive over everything with Booth how they're going to portray a romantic situation.
She sure didn't seem shocked over the possiblity of their being a reason for for Booth not to stand after lap dance. But then maybe we're to take it that she just didn't get the connection. She is often dense in some basic interpersonal matters.
When Booth said to the dancer "that's my gun" it's a take off that goes all the way back to May West saying to Cary Grant in the 1933 film "She Done Him Wrong", “Is that a gun in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?” Funny stuff.
over a year ago heeeresjoyce said…
Yeah, that was a great scene. We do know when the in-bed-together thing is happening. It's gonna be the season finale. :)