Bones Have you ever had a strange Bones dream or thought?

CuddyHuddy posted on Mar 06, 2009 at 06:08AM
So, I haven't slept in well, 36 hours, so forgive my mistakes and the insanity of this.

I was listening to "Baby Got Back" and all of a sudden pictures of the Bones cast dancing around started to come to mind. Agent Perrotta and Sweets being the 'white' girls talking in the beginning, looking up at the platform where Clark, Cam, Angela, and Brennan are working. Suddenly Clark bursts out into song and the ladies start dancing. Finally Hodgins and Booth come into play when Clark shouts "Even white boys gotta shout", and they shout, "Baby got back!" Then they all end up dancing on the platform with the other techs doing back up dancing around the floor and lights coming down from the celing.

Ok, like I said, this was an insane thought, but it just popped into my head and I had to put it here!

So if you've ever had any thoughts or dreams like this, let me know!

Bones 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Lucretia said…
My dreams and thoughts....never can post it here....we have kids here.....
over a year ago Councilman said…
smirk
What a coincidence in time that you should ask such a question when I have just had such a dream.
In my dream I was Seely Booth waking early one morning laying on my left side. As my eyes ajust I realize I am looking at Agent Payton Perotta laying there beside me clearly naked with a contented smile on her face. As I smiled contently in return and knowingly I rolled over to my right side an there to my surprise was an equally nude Dr. Temperance Brennan only she was awake and smiling at me. Good morning Booth, tired? I hope we didn't do anything to agravate your back condition.
At that exact moment Seely sets up in bed looks around realizes he's alone and it was just a dream. So do I and that's when I cry myself back to sleep.

over a year ago CuddyHuddy said…
mischievous
Councilman, I seem to like your dream very much! I would love to have that exact one. Do you think you could copy it and send it over to me? hehe!
over a year ago Councilman said…
smirk
If you like what I write check out the Psych site here on FanPop start with Ideas for episodes.