Bleach Anime I draw your zanpakuto!

Kevy1 posted on Jan 03, 2013 at 07:04PM
Explain your shikai or bankai idea and if it's within my drawing power I'll draw it for you. Please be creative :)

Note: My perception of your explanation is solely base on my knowledge and so It may not turn out exactly how you want it.

Also don't be shy to give thumps up to any sword you like :)

Here's a link to a forum in my club Anime Creators called I draw a chibi of your character: link

Here is some prove of my drawing skills
Explain your shikai or bankai idea and if it's within my drawing power I'll draw it for you. Please b
last edited on Jan 31, 2013 at 12:55PM

Bleach Anime 129 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 101-129 of 129

over a year ago Farhan594 said…
Hey Kev,

I personally would love to have someone draw my zanpakutou. And from the looks of it,you're good at it. Could you do one for me? My zanpakutou's concept would be a silver dragon. In it's "asauchi" form,the hilt would be covered with silver dragon scales and dragon hands gripping the top of the hilt. You could add the head of the dragon at the bottom of the hilt if you think it'd be cool,I don't mind if you have your own ideas though cause you're the artist right? Finally,the length of the sword is like Kenpachi's and Komamura's zanpakutou cause my character is a tall dude too. For the "Shikai" and "Bankai",Go wild bro. You can do it anyway you like,as long as it stays in concept. The ability of this zanpakutou is to be able to expand like Renji's and a bit technical like Aizen's. I don't want it to create illusions but rather to suck the spiritual pressure and vision of the opponent. Good luck and I'd love to see the results.
over a year ago Kevy1 said…
hmmm
Hey Farhan, sorry I took so long but here's you sword:
Hey Farhan, sorry I took so long but here's you sword:
Farhan594 commented…
No probs man,you're probably busy. Not exactly what I imagined but Great design. But...which side do I use to attack? Inner curve or outer? cuz I'm drawing a whole poster over a year ago
Kevy1 commented…
Outer curve over a year ago
over a year ago blackpanther666 said…
@Kevy. Heh, Raijin's Bankai looks awesome!!! XD Thanks, man!!!
over a year ago Ryuuikari said…
smile
Me again ! Could you draw the bankai for Ginga Hayabusa please :)

Ginga Hayabusa takes the form of a double-headed meteor hammer. The black metal hammers at the end of the ten metre long black chain now heavily resemble oversized spiked balls with one spike (directly opposite where the chain is attached to the hammer) being larger than the others and resembling a dart (like a rope dart). There is a tassel where the chain attaches to each hammer; one hammer has a crimson tassel while the other has a light blue tassel.

Cheers Kevy
big smile
It's been a while but I'm posting an Idea that I drew
last edited over a year ago
It's been a while but I'm posting an Idea that I drew
smile
Hey Ryuuikari I'll get to your idea soon as possible, okay.
Ryuuikari commented…
Cheers man over a year ago
smile
Ryuuikari here's the drawing of your zanpakuto Ginga Hayabusa. Hope you like it
Ryuuikari here's the drawing of your zanpakuto Ginga Hayabusa. Hope you like it
Ryuuikari commented…
Yeah man, it's perfect !! over a year ago
blackpanther666 commented…
This looks awesome! XD over a year ago
meh
Doesn't anyone have a Zanpakuto that they want drawn?
over a year ago Riku114 said…
Its little description but its meant to be an espada's sealed form:

It looks like a regular katana with a brown hilt and a circular guard. At the end of the hilt is a snake head with its mouth open with a short red ribbon coming out of it.
akonta commented…
ahaahhah the katana from our rp x3 over a year ago
Riku114 commented…
lol over a year ago
Also if you to you can do this one:

When released, it looks fairly similar to its sealed form except for the arc that comes out of the tip of the sword, coming almost back to the hand, when it arrives close to the hand it is about 1 foot away from the straight part and about 3/4th of a foot away from the hand. The tip near the hand is used if someone gets to close and the tip of the katana is used as if it was a regular katana.

Not sure if I had it drawn already though.
over a year ago blackpanther666 said…
smile
@Kevy. I have been thinking of creating another at some point soon... When I do, I will also post it on here for you to draw. No doubt it will look awesome! XD
over a year ago akonta said…
hi Kevy :). can you draw my zanpakuto?
it's name is Mizu no Seirei (spirits of water)
it is mostly blue(you dont have to color it blue) but some black too like maybe 1/3 black, the black is from the hilt to the tip, it kinda goes into the shape of katen kyoukutsu but not quite like it. it has some ritual letters in the black area and has a blue tassels coming out of the bottom of the hilt.
smile
Yo Kevy, I'm back again ! Could you draw the bankai for Jiko Aijin please ?
Jiko Aijin’s blade is 1.5 metres long and the habaki is shaped like a European dragon’s head. The blade, put simply, looks like a stylized blade-like version of the dollar sign ‘$’; the vertical line of the dollar sign would be the main blade (although like a regular nodachi the blade would be curved), the top tip of the ‘S’ would curve upwards and the bottom tip of the ‘S’ would curve upwards.

Thanks in advance
Hey here's your sword Riku114
Hey here's your sword Riku114
Riku here's the arc
Riku here's the arc
Nice job for both!
sick
Sorry for taking so long akonta but I had the flu ...anyways here's your sword
Sorry for taking so long akonta but I had the flu ...anyways here's your sword
akonta commented…
awesome! thanks :D over a year ago
cloudy
Ryuu I'll draw yours soon
sunny
Ryuu your ideas always so interesting here's your sword
Ryuu your ideas always so interesting here's your sword
Ryuuikari commented…
I'm never disappointed with your drawings ! It's awesome XD over a year ago
smile
Yo Kevy, got another one for you ! It's for the bankai of Gōtōishi Ingōbō.
It takes the form of a sceptre that is 1.7 metres long and is made of extremely dense gold. There is a gold ball at the base of the sceptre with a 30cm spike protruding from the bottom. At the head of the sceptre a large gold ball ‘sits’ in a pair of golden hands (see below image for what I mean); the golden ball also has a dragon coiling around it and a 10cm spike protrudes from the top.

Thanks in advance
Yo Kevy, got another one for you ! It's for the bankai of Gōtōishi Ingōbō.
It takes the form of
akonta commented…
heeey where did you get that picture? isn't it from an icelandic song hotel jörð? (hotel earth) over a year ago
Ryuuikari commented…
Got it off of google images :P over a year ago
Kevy1 commented…
Hey sorry I'm taking so long to draw this for you. I'll draw it as soon as possible. over a year ago
smile
Here's a Bankai I did for Rukia. It's name is Sode no Shirayuki ni Hoshi Hana (English Translation: Sleeved White Snow Two Star Blossom:-
Here's a Bankai I did for Rukia. It's name is Sode no Shirayuki ni Hoshi Hana (English Translation: S
hmmm
Sorry for the extremely long wait Ryuu here's your zanpakuto
Sorry for the extremely long wait Ryuu here's your zanpakuto
Ryuuikari commented…
It's all good man, thanks :) over a year ago
smile
Okay here's the first Arrancar:

While unreleased he has very tanned skin, dead icy blue eyes, jet black hair, sports a relaxed Mohawk (similar to Uub from Dragonball GT) and has a lean but muscular build. The remainder of his Hollow mask covers exactly one side of his face and is skull-like in appearance possessing the sharp skeletal teeth that follow on from his mouth. Thin blue lines that taper to a point (like a katana) descend and ascend from both his eyes. His Hollow hole is located in the middle of his left pectoral and his Espada tattoo is located on the back of his neck. He wears the regular Arrancar attire: a white jacket, black sash and white hakama, however his jacket is longer than usual and stops around his knees.

In his released Resurrección form his outfit is altered in appearance. He now wears an extremely form-fitting black cloak that covers his almost entire body from the top of his neck all the way to his ankles and it even covers his hands and fingers; the cloak has a bilateral blue line that runs down the centre (front and back). While the upper body part of the cloak is extremely form-fitting it opens up below the waist, barely revealing his black hakama underneath which are tucked inside his white boots. He has a ring of thin white spikes around his neck, wrists and the ankles of his boots. The remainder of his Hollow mask now covers the whole of his face (although his icy blue eyes are still visible), it has a Gillian-like elongated nose and very sharp skeletal fangs. The blue lines that ascend and descend from his eyes are now slightly thicker and they now also descend down his Hollow mask (being interrupted only by his fangs) and join at the base of the mask, giving it a vague ‘V’ shape. His Hollow hole, which is visible as part of his cloak, remains in the middle of his left pectoral and his Espada tattoo disappears.

Cheers Kevy
over a year ago ilovebook95 said…
My character's colthes like Ichigo's Bankai only he is wearing combat boots, gloves, and has Yorouchi's face.
over a year ago Ryukaa_Miura said…
Im not sure if you are still doing this but if you are My zanpakto is kagami or mirror and I don't have an amazing idea for it but it would be a mid length sword with two black plates near the hilt for absorbing reiatsu and the sword would be reflective (not sure how to describe it) kinda like a mirror.
Kevy1 commented…
I'll see what I can do I'm bringing this forum back to life over a year ago
Ryukaa_Miura commented…
Ok thanks! If you need a better description please ask. over a year ago
over a year ago Urajimiru said…
'Sup? I'm urajimiru. It means Vladimir. I'm new here but I get the concept of what your doing, and I've got a zanpakto for you if you still draw them. Her name is shinku abazure on'na.

The blade is at least 5.5 meters long, it's blade is crimson and has a large silver tigress imprinted down the middle of the blade. The blade is al least 7.5 inches wide on paper. The hilt has a cloth wrapped in a spiral around it. The cloth is attached to the hilt until it hits the bottom, where it comes of and is long enough to have the word "silver tigress" written on it in Japanese letters. You may need to research to do this. If you still do draw zanpaktos, than please draw this. If not, it was worth a try.
Btw, shinku abazure on'na means crimson tigress.
As for its effect, or "power", it gathers spiritual pressure into the blade, then let's it out in either a silver spirit wave or a silver spirit tigress. Depending on which I choose to form. I can add my own spirit energy to the zanpakto so I can control the amount that comes out. The technique is called gin no seishin, or silver spirit.
If you want, you can add onto my design.