Bleach Anime bleach generations: New RP!!!

bleachcrazy123 posted on Jul 28, 2012 at 01:19AM
Hey there people! this will be an RP about the future generation of Soul Reapers. please make your own characters and zanpakuto and be fair with what you use. do not make them over powerful. other than that lets have fun and you can make any kind of character weather it be shinigami, bounts, visards, arrancars, exc. cant wait for you all to start with me in the new generation of the soul society.

p.s. there have been an Establishment of 20 squads instead of 13.

Bleach Anime 265 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 265

over a year ago wantadog said…
Yay! Nice to have ya!
over a year ago Riku114 said…
Woo Hoo!!!! Another Person!!!!! Celeabration Time Hurra! We have very happy to have you here who will you make?
over a year ago bleachcrazy123 said…
we do need a lot more people and i'm loving the characters so far guys! i only have one problem i want to address.
BP: maybe you can let loose on one or two abilities.

remember don't be all too powerful and thank you all for joining that have so far!
over a year ago ShadowHunter15 said…
I'll be the Lt. of squad 4 hmmm... i still need a character
squad 4=healing you know that right? just making sure thats what you want.
Yepp i know
For the character should I make a history and a personality?
Ya.
it sure makes it more interesting that way ^^
@BP I think we should each make another villain, along with anyone else who wants to help us beat up the Soul Society. We probably need to if we have to fill 20 squads and 10 espada ranks.

Right?
last edited over a year ago
Soul Society
1. Cpt. (None) Lt. (None)
2.Cpt. (None) Lt. (None)
3.Cpt. (None) Lt. (None)
4.Cpt. (None) Lt. (Unknown Character)
5.Cpt. (None) Lt. (None)
6.Cpt. (None) Lt. (None)
7.Cpt. (None) Lt. (None)
8.Cpt. (None) Lt. (None)
9.Cpt. (None) Lt. (None)
10.Cpt. (None) Lt. (None)
11.Cpt. (None) Lt. (None)
12.Cpt. (None) Lt. (None)
13. Cpt Kyomi Suzuwami Lt. Shingo Kusangi
14.Cpt. (None) Lt. (None)
15.Cpt. (None) Lt. (None)
16.Cpt. (None) Lt. (None)
17.Cpt. (None) Lt. (None)
18.Cpt. (None) Lt. (None)
19.Cpt. (None) Lt. (None)
20.Cpt. (None) Lt. (None)

Espada
1. None
2.None
3.None
4.None
5.None
6.None
7.None
8.None
9.None
10.None
over a year ago blackpanther666 said…
@Wantadog. Well, the way this is heading, everyone is going to have to make more characters, unless we get another 3 or 4 people joined to this... Unfortunately, no-one I know has the time to able to fit another RP in, except maybe Exorcist, but he isn't back until Friday, so we'll have to wait till then before we know what is happening.

@Bleachcrazy123. No offense, but can you just call me blackpanther... Bp is a nickname my friends call me and I don't even know you. Anyway, what are you asking? You want me to dumb down my blade? I'd really rather not, if you get my meaning... It'll ruin the whole mechanics of it. Maybe I'll just use another one of my Zanpakutous, but, even so, I'm a villain and my character is meant to be strong, otherwise it would defeat the purpose in me being a villain. I think everyone just needs to work a bit more on their blades, because I can't really tweak my blade without ruining the idea behind it. Anyway, let me know what you want me to do - if you want me to post another blade, then just let me know. As I said before, I would suggest that everyone works on their blades, because I would like a challenge being a villain and it isn't much fun if everybody's blades are incomplete. I'll let you decide on that end, though.
Yup.

@Riku Go ahead and put my Espada as Espada rank 2. That's probably gonna be his rank after BP recruits him XD
smile
Daisuke Yoshino

Height: 5"11'

Weight: 150 lb.

Hair: Black

Eyes: Bright blue

Personality: Daisuke is calm, caring, protective, and intelligent. He is also determined and loyal. He likes to help others but doesn't let people, like squad 11, push him around. When all his duties are finished, he goes to train and work on his fighting skills. He doesn't like to show that he is very skilled however and tries to keep it a secret.

History: Daisuke graduated from the academy with top in his class in kido. Before he was part of Squad 4, he trained with the Kido Corps. When he joined Squad 4 he was low in the ranking but worked his way up to lieutenant.

Skills:
Near Kido master and high reiatsu
Skilled swordsman
Skilled shunpo
Advanced healer
-----------------------------------------­
I'm still thinking of a zanpakuto but if anything is wrong tell me
Soul Society
2.Cpt. (None) Lt. (None)
3.Cpt. (None) Lt. (None)
4.Cpt. (None) Lt. (Daisuke Yoshino)
5.Cpt. (None) Lt. (None)
6.Cpt. (None) Lt. (None)
7.Cpt. (None) Lt. (None)
8.Cpt. (None) Lt. (None)
9.Cpt. (None) Lt. (None)
17.Cpt. (None) Lt. (None)

Espada
1. None
2. Shingai Kyuukyoku
3.None
4.None
5.None
6.None
7.None
8.None
9.None
10.None
smile
@Wantadog. How do you know he'll be number two? Lol. Quite an assumption there, I might make your character Espada 9. Lololoololol!!! Jk. You can be two if ya want. XD
Lol A former number 4 espada as number 9? Quite a jump in power for the espada XD
I want to make espada #8! I have an idea for that one
over a year ago elinatrod said…
Where do u go to
ShadowHunter, youre gonna be a good guy and a bad guy?
Hmm.. I haven't decided yet.. But I made a character for espada number 8
Espada 8:

Manda

Height: 6"0'

Weight: 160 lb.

Hair: Black

Eyes: Green, snake-like pupil

Mask: Two small horns that are above each of his eyebrows.

Personality: Cold, cunning, intelligent, ruthless, and vengeful.

Aspect of Death: Sacrifice

Skills/Abilities:
Green cero and bala
Advanced Heirro
Advanced Sonido
Gran Ray Cero

Yamata no Orochi

Release command: Devour your princess

Resurrección: Manda turns into a large, eight-headed snake. While is this state he can fire ceros and balas from his mouths. When he uses his gran rey cero al of the mouths focus their mouths at one target. Even though he is fast, while in his Resurrección he is unable to use sonido and his hierro is weaker.
@blackpanther
okay sorry i offended you with the name, but i'm not asking you to power down or anything like that lol i honestly love it. i just think that one sword doesn't need 6 abilities in shikai alone and you have a bankai and Resurrección. i get that it all works together but you can take off a couple. if you absolutely positively can't then ig you can keep it.

@everyone
I'm loving everything we still have lots more slots to fill make more and have fun with them btw keep a spot open for captain of squad 5 i have an idea. ill post it probably later tonight or tomorrow some time. ill talk to you all then.

P.S. blackpanther i am still really sorry about the name and like i said go ahead and keep it if that is the case.
@Shadow awesome character, one question though. What is his Aspect of death?

solitude *Taken* (Upcoming character)
Destruction
Nihilism(Emptiness) *Taken* (Shingai Kyuukyoku)
Rage
Aging
Sacrifice *Taken* (Monda)
Despair
Intoxication
Madness
Greed
Hmmm... Sacrifice
@Bleachcrazy... Its fine, dude, you didn't offend me. I just don't really like people who don't know me calling me my nickname, if you know what I mean. Okay, I see what you mean, but Shikai only has two abilities... The four parts of Shikai ability one are each components of the same ability, hence why each one is so simplistic. Also, my character doesn't have a Resurreccion. Lol. He isn't an Arrancar.

@Wanta. Why don't we just make a few of our own ones? Since it is a new generation, we should be able to use some new ideas.

@Everyone, I'll make a number 3 Espada. XD
@BP sounds fine to me. I was just listing the known ones.
Eh I'm still gonna stick with sacrifice.
big smile
Alrighty, cowboy... lol. I was thinking of making mine something a bit different - in terms of aspects of death. XD
@ShadowHunter. Fair enough, dude. XD
Im gonna make a third character if it is okay with you guys. Not many people seem to be joining.
smirk
Espada:

Name: Roiyaru (Loyal)

Number: 7

Aspect: Lonliness

Eye Color: Blue

Hair Color: Blue

Appearance: The clothing that Aizen's espada wore.

Personality: Short Tempered. Hates to be wrong. Loves killing. Fiercely loyal, but his loyalties change as his knowledge of the world grows.

Bio: He was born into the world, a failed experiment. Aizen, for some unknown reason, decided to place him in a cage, formed using kido. This cage held firm, throughout the attack on Karakura, during his imprisonment, and even after his escape. But when he was killed, the kido spell deteriorated, freeing him. He explored for years before happening on Kaosu. After explaining his situation, Kaosu decided he would be useful and placed him as a 7th rank Espada. Little did Kaosu or Roiyaru know, that Aizen had trapped him for a reason, and that reason could destroy everything.
---------------------------------------
Zanpakuto?

Roiyaru does not have a zanpakuto nor a Resureccion, yet is still an arrancar. He carries a standard Katana with him, but it has zero special properties. He has several hollow abilities, though.

Hollow powers! (Excluding common ones like Cero and Bala.)

1. Kouguu (Kind Treatment)
For a maximum time of 2 hours, Roiyaru can assume the identity of anyone who he has injured. This gives him their spiritual pressure, their skills and memories, and even their zanpakuto. This also is able to fool the person's zanpakuto into believing he is the real one.

2. Teokure (Belated Treatment)
If Roiyaru injures someone, 5 minutes after the injury is placed, the opponent recieves every injury that Roiyaru has taken. If Roiyaru is too close to death, this will not activate. This can be blocked in a number of ways. The opponent can heal the wound, the opponent can counter the ability with spiritual pressure, or other ways. This only works on lieutenant or lower.

3. Kagyaku (Cruel Treatment)
Increases Roiyaru's spiritual energy, strength, and speed by 5X for 3 minutes.

4. Tokutai (Special Treatment)
Can cause anyone who looks him in the eye to see terrifying images. the images are usually what that person fears. This only works once per person. And if the person realizes that it is only a head game, the effect is lifted. This only works on Lieutenant or lower.

Other abilities!

Cero mastery
Sonido proficiency.
Master Swordsmanship

(Sorry if the attacks are not well explained....)
Name: Kyoko Winamari
Apperance:
Hair: Her hair is about 2 ½ feet long. (She hates cutting it.) It is a silverish whiteish color. It is straight.
Eyes: Her eyes are bright green.
Height: 6’ 9”
History: Kyoko was grown up in the royal Winamari clan. The Winamari Clan is a rather secret clan and was a playful child. Since she around 10 years old, she has been training with kido and swordsmanship with many private tutors and teachers. By the time she was old enough to go into the shinigami academy, she knew basically everything to become a shinigami and was only in the acdemy for only 5 months. She was seated 2nd seat in the 5th squad. 2 years passed and she became the captain of squad 17.
Personality: Relaxed.
Zanpaktou Name: chikyuu no megami
Command: break the earth, Chikyuu no Megami
Shikai Apperance: Same basic Kantana
Shikai Abilities:
1) Kurakasshu (Crash)
The Zanpaktou in Thrusted to the Ground Creating Magnitudes that are off the charts. The magnitude easily knocks down tall towers/buildings.
Weakness: If out of buildings reach, it can’t really hit the enemy.

2) daiyamondo no shouheki (diamond barrier)
At the swing of the sword, a large wall arrises from the ground that is made out of pure diamonds. This barrier can be used to trap the enemy or get a chance to take a break to heal.
Weakness: As the spiritual pressure goes down, the strength of the diamond goes down.

3) funka shi masu (Erupt)
Activation: Zanpaktou Weilder Quickly Raises Spiritual Pressure to a Really High Point and then lets it go back to normal.
Effect: A small mountain arises and spews out tons of lava and will repeat as needed. When spiritual pressure goes down the small mountain flattens out and lava dissolves into thin air.

4) mahou no mame no kuki (Magic Bean Stalk)
Activation: The sword is pointed at the ground and quickly slashes the sword up.
Effect: A large plant (based off of Jack in the bean stalk if you haven’t noticed) sprouts from the ground and strikes the enemy. Diameter: 50 ft
Weakness: Can’t Turn in Direction

5) otoshiana (Pitfall)
A deep hole (200 ft deep) is created in the ground underneath the enemy.
Weakness: If the enemy isn’t on the ground, it has no effect.

Bankai: chikyuu megami o saisei (Playing Earth Godess)
Bankai Appearance: Normal
Ability:
1. Iwa Oni (Rock Demons)
The weilder can rise monsters made from rock, diamond, and steel. The size can vary from 1 5 inches to 16 feet tall.
2. Same Abilities as in Shikai but is 3x stronger and stats are 5x higher.
Soul Society
2.Cpt. (None) Lt. (None)
3.Cpt. (None) Lt. (None)
5.Cpt. (None) Lt. (None)
6.Cpt. (None) Lt. (None)
7.Cpt. (None) Lt. (None)
8.Cpt. (None) Lt. (None)
9.Cpt. (None) Lt. (None)
17.Cpt. Kyoko Winamari Lt. (None)

Espada
1. None
2. Shingai Kyuukyoku
3.None
4.None
5.None
6.None
7.Roiyaru
8.Monda
9.None
10.None
over a year ago Captain-Ben54 said…
Name: Heiwa Kurosaki

Hair: brown
eyes:blue
History: great great grandson of Ichigo kurosaki and Orihime Inoue. He is now the Captain of Squad 14
Note: bankai only used in a major emergancy because it drains the users life force
Name shikai: seigino īguru (The Eagle of Justice)
Release- take flight seigino īguru
Description: a zanpakuto whose hilt looks like the wings of an eagle and the blade is golden colored. When nearing the tip the blade goes gold to black to resembles the talons of an eagle.
Bankai: Mujitsu no fukushū (Revenge of the Innocent)
Description: A dark red blade that resembles the blood of the innocent and the anger that they have. It looks like the shikai but with greater power.
Shikai abilities: Odori īgurusu (dancing eagles) An attack that blows winds that cut the enemy.
Taron suraisu (Talon slice) by throwing the blade it will spin around and then use the enemy to turn its self around will cutting into his skin.
Emono o tsuieki (Tracking the prey) this will disembody your soul while a barrier is formed around your body. You canteack you enemy down with out them knowing. This attack uses no reishi to perform and the barrier only goes down when you return immediately after finding the enemy.

Bankai abilities: Sui no ibuki (Breath of death) unleashes a paralysing gas that renders the enemey's body useless after being inhaled.
Saimin naming (hypnotic wave) hypnotises the enemy so that they obey you and whomever else you say. It only works for a solid 10 minutes.
This next ability's japense name is really long I will just use the english name. Whirling blood vein strike this attack draws power from the blood within the arm you are using for the attack as soon as the attack hits something places your hand on the top of the blade and move it down the sword and up to the top of your arm. If you don't do within 5 minutes you have to cut that arm off because the attack is a last resort. It draws your arms blood veins into the sword to gain power.
Remember bankai form drains the users life energy and can only be used in a major emergency.
bleachcrazy123, you need to post the taken spots in the info
@Captian-Ben Hey did you read Kyomi's Zanpaktou? The shikai seem kinda firmiliar
Soul Society
2.Cpt. (None) Lt. (None)
3.Cpt. (None) Lt. (None)
5.Cpt. (None) Lt. (None)
6.Cpt. (None) Lt. (None)
7.Cpt. (None) Lt. (None)
8.Cpt. (None) Lt. (None)
9.Cpt. (None) Lt. (None)
14.Cpt. Heiwa Kurosaki Lt. (None)
17.Cpt. Kyoko Winamari Lt. (None)

Espada
1. None
2. Shingai Kyuukyoku
3.None
4.None
5.None
6.None
7.Roiyaru
8.Monda
9.None
10.None
Hey when we finally get all the spots filled out, do you want to start the rp on here or on a new form
I just read the description and mine is easily changeable.
O i dont really care, but the abilities seem different
But youre bankai is overly powerful with the killing in 2 min
What can I say when I want to end a fight I try to do it as quickly as possible.
Daisuke's Zanpakuto

Tedasuke (Helping Hand)

Sealed form: Normal katana with a dark blue handle and circle guard

Release command:Kasu (Lend)

Shikai: See picture

Abilities:
Iyashinote (Healing Hand)- The hilt is engulfed in a green glow that will physically heal the wielder and/or the hilt is touching.

Hogo-te (Protective Hand)- Creates a box like barrier that is 15x15x15 ft. To break through the barrier, the attack or attacker must have a higher reiatsu than the wielder.

Ganjōna te (Sturdy Hand)- Allows the wielder to enhance someones strength, speed, and stamina by cutting them. The effects last for 5 minutes.

Seishin no te (Spirit Hand)- Allows wielder to enhance a persons reiatsu and kido ability with a cut. The effects lasts for 5 minutes.

A person can have only one of the enhancing abilities active on them at one time. The wielder can't use the enhancing abilities on someone if they are already active on somebody else and can't place two on one person.

Bankai: Kami no te (Divine Hand)

Abilities:
Able to use all the abilities from Shikai. The enhancing abilities can now be active on two people each and he can place two on one person and the effects last 10 minutes.

Shinjinbukai tatchi (Godly Touch)- The wielder stabs someone through the heart and is able to transfer all of his power to the person who was stabbed. The person stabbed can't use the wielder's abilities but all of his/her abilities are greatly enhanced. The wound heals instantly but the wielder can't use any of his abilities, including kido and shunpo. The effects last for 5 minutes
Daisuke's Zanpakuto

Tedasuke (Helping Hand)

Sealed form: Normal katana with a dark blue handle
big smile
That took me forever to think of. But I like it and got it done!!
Let me read it
Interesting
Here is another

Name: Jigoku buringā
Hair:blonde
eyes:green
history: best friend was Rangiku of squad 10. That sure tells us why she gets drunk at parties and whit about her age but not much.
Squad: 14
Ranking:Lieutenant
Description: her name resembles what she does at parties. She gets drunk then goes balistic

Name: Daichinyaiba (Blade of Earth)
Release: Bring peace Daichinyaiba
Description: this shikai is one that heals and promotes peace and it is weak.
Bankai: Kamigami no ken( sword of the gods)
Description: The hilt and handle are like a normal zanpakuto but the blade changes color and gains power based on the emotion of the wielder which is a strength and weakness but mostly strength.The soulreaper must be smart when using it because it's attacks can backfire if you use it wrong.

Abilities shikai:Chōwa-ha (Harmony wave) calms every living thing down in a 5 mile radius for about 10 minutes. Tenshi no Uta (Song of the Angels) heals the lifeforms the user chooses.

Abilities bankai: Zues no ikati (Wrath of zues) unleashes a barrage of lightning strikes.
Hadus no ryōken (Hades hounds) tracks and locks on the enemy so you can hit her or him. Works with only one hit.
Kamigami no ame (the gods rain) Meteors come falling down like a giant meteor shower. Works best with Hadus no ryōken.
toshiro and rangiku dont exist any more
Soul Society
2.Cpt. (None) Lt. (None)
3.Cpt. (None) Lt. (None)
5.Cpt. (None) Lt. (None)
6.Cpt. (None) Lt. (None)
7.Cpt. (None) Lt. (None)