Anime New Anime Ideas

Cabutchikas posted on Dec 23, 2008 at 10:16PM
I have many ideas about anime, anime is one of my favorite cartoon. If you have some new anime ideas, perhaps you should think something very different or similar, perhaps you should make a plot, perhaps you should make some new characters, perhaps you should make some more than 13, 26 or 52 episodes.
last edited on Dec 23, 2008 at 10:17PM

Anime 104 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 101-104 of 104

over a year ago Akimi_ said…
Heres one:

Title: NightMare

This is a world where only the best can survive, Amakira has already figured that out.

Amakira woke up, drousy but ready to seize the day, she got up and put on her shoes and did everything else that took her 3 hours to do to get ready. "Man, I look great! I wonder what Jayden will sayy!" Amakira said with a sigh at the end, she got her shoes on and walked out the door. On her way out she bumped into Jayin, Jayden's biological sister. "KYAAA!" Amakira yelped, Jayin screamed, they starred at each other in a stage of daze. Before long Amakira got up, and dusted her skirt off putting her hand down to help up Jayin. Jayin took her hand stumbling to her feet, she had something to say to Amakira. Jayin panicked, sweating before belting something out of her mouth. "OKAY WELL WELL...I'M SORRY THAT I CAME HERE SO EARLY- BUT DEMONS AND MONSTERS ARE ATTACKING SHUJIN CITY!" Amakira had a blank stare at Jayin, she stayed like that for a few minutes. Jayin shook Amakira yelling to her to snap out of it. Amakira stopped, but now she grabbed Jayin by the collar and shook her repeatedly. "NEXT TIME TELL ME THESE THINGS!" Jayin could hardly breathe, she nodded quickly and Amakira threw her to the ground. She ran to school to get Jayden, she couldn't leave behind her best friend and shortly after Jayin followed. The school was broken, lockers were on the floors, windows had been shattered with a big claw mark, there were trails of blood going along the wall and all over the floors. "Dang...this place is trashed. Wonder who did it, Jayin have you go- JAYIN?!" Jayin had disappeared from the premises. "DAMN IT JAYIN! This is why you are told to stay put." Amakira started fast walking, jogging at this point, Amakira pulled out a small pocket knife and followed the trails of blood and footprints, or should i say...Clawprints. Amakira found they led to a room, she was scared to touch the handle. The handle had...some sort of slime, blood, and a bit of purple goo dripping from the handle tip. She grabbed the handle and swung the door open, to her shock Jayin was injured badly, her arm was ripped open and her leg seemed to be broken. Amakira rushed over shaking Jayin, she seemed to be passed out as Amakira panicked. She grabbed a bucket of cold water and dosed Jayin with it, "AGH?!" Jayin said, her mouth gurgling with water. Jayin choked and fell forward, barely catching herself before her face hit the floor. Amakira had messed it up even more, she only made things worse, really. Jayin choked for a few minutes and then finally coughed out the water, Amakira was relieved that she hadn't died nor threw up. "AMAKIRA, WHAT THE FUCK AND WHY?!" Amakira had nothing to say to that really, she felt bad. "Well um, sorry Jayin. My dumb brain thought it would be a good idea to dose water all over your face, i'm sorry.." Jayin starred at her, shocked and suprised. She leapt onto Amakira latching around her with all her strength, trapping Amakira in a hug. "Don't do that, you dumb bitch-" Jayin was one of those types who still loved a person, but would curse at them and maybe scream at them every once in a while.
(K I have no more motivation to write this, so here ya go-)
over a year ago antonio51 said…
Hello i am Berrey I'm doing my own anime my own story like for now i have great story so I'll need some idea's for elves i mean Elf's there will be at my story like God's Human's pirate's Monster's Queen Kind so I'll need great story line for elves if anyone can give me idea for Elf's there is at my story like an elf who her village was attack by unknow bad God and 20 Years later she was traning many years later she got more stronger that any God so I wanna just story like what happend to her village who God attack her village something like that
over a year ago antonio51 said…
I am making my own anime it's fantasy action drama comedy adventure supernatural
There will be Elf's Monster's Human's king Quuen Pirate's and much more so I wanna someone to give me
Free idea about elves about a boy and girl sister and brother who they were
ATTACK By a random evil God and the village they live in vere destroy
So I need a story how the boy and the girl survive I have 371 pages
Written down already so yeah give me if someone wanna free idea
About elves thank you!!
over a year ago BreadWithACrust said…
Genre: Tragicomedy (but mainly comedy)
Name: The Land of Naniko

About: A sandal-loving girl named Kuriko finds a secret garden which magically teleports her to a magical land called Naniko. In there, she meets a talking, human-like millionaire wolf creature named Okami Wulf. Okami shows Kuriko the entire land and it's main rule - to always wear sandals. Sounds weird, but it is what it is. But to wear sandals not because of fun or something like that, but as an absolute rule - the sandals must be worn tight, right and every night.

So, Kuriko tightens up her sandals, because the adventure she falls in is absolutely... interesting. She realizes she can't get out of Naniko and there's pretty much no way out. She tries to get to Idaina-Nushi, who's the ruler of Naniko. If this would be a serial, it would be 40-50 episodes long. (40-50 episodes in a single season)

So... whatcha think?

Bread boi out.
antonio32 commented…
Hey I think it's great I write my own story line for my anime over a year ago
antonio32 commented…
I have 490 pages write down over a year ago
antonio32 commented…
My Twitter is @pelister23 I go Live there and I talk about my anime over a year ago