Anime Shoukiu Academy High (( Private ))

ErzaScarletXX posted on Sep 13, 2016 at 09:49AM
Shoukiu is located in Japan in a town called Osuka but this school seems suspicious, my it's full of vampires! Everyone there is a vampire...but one person she is a hm human, no one knows, she didn't know they were vampires, yet she felt something was wrong, anyways, this school and the town its self is full of vampires maybe other species but they aren't needed yet anyways, this school is a school leaded by the headmaster Mr.Karumshiu, he hates anyone who trespasses on his school probity if you aren't a student that is, but that's all so far :P.

To join:

Vampire:

Name:
Appearance:
Interests:
Despises:
Bio:
Other: (( optional ))

Human(( which is allowed only one ))

Name:
Appearance:
Interests:
Despises:
Bio:
Other:(( optional ))

Anime 233 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 233

over a year ago ErzaScarletXX said…
Ayano knocks on the door before yelling, "Alice-Chaaaaan!!!"Ayano yelled
over a year ago rupsa said…
Alina- *In hurry* Calm down Ayano-chan. Others can hear you if you shout like this.

**Ace opens door with a cold stare on Ayano**
Ace- *Sarcastically* So after all you've come here filthy HALF-BLOOD. *Surprised Ayano*
Ayano walks to ace smirking glaring at him, "beg your pardon, never knew you would say that to headmasters daughter* grabs his neck clenching it* I will be a full, then..I'll kill you..filthy noble"Ayano said before throwing him off to the ground
(( Erza make it like Ayano and Rem has a mutual weakness towards each other so don't make her arrogant with Rem okay?))

**Ace looks at Ayano with a cold stare**
Ace- *Smirks* Do you really think I care if you're headmaster's daughter!! HALF-BLOOD!!
Its the greatest crime among us to give birth to a half-human child still you born.

**Ace moves fast towards Ayano within a second and grab her from behind while Ayano wince in pain**
Ace- *Whispers* See you HALF-BLOOD. You've no manners. You should respect me like other common vampires by instinct yet you bares your fangs at me.
*Pointing Alina* Look at her. She's a commoner so she knows how to give respect.

**Ace starts to pierce his fangs into Ayano's neck while Rem enters**
Rem- *Stops Ace* Woah!! Hold on cousin! why attacking a commoner? Did she done anything wrong?
Ace- She's is a half blood. Wanna protect her still are you cousin?
Rem- *Surprised* Wh-what!! An HALF-BLOOD.
*To Ayano* Ayano-chan i-is that t-true?
"maybe..for cares.."Ayano said as Alice got up and glares at Ace, " do not touch her...she's fine how she is.."Alice said in a angered voice
(( Make Ayano a weak character. If Alice Ayano all become so arrogant then there won't be any fun ok? ))

Ace- Why poking your nose? *To Alice* Its none of your business and you don't even know our rules.

**Rem stays silent, He is surprised and shocked. Looking at Ayano without blinking**

Ace- *To Ayano* Do I call Lord Luther and let him know you're true identity?
(( Ayano isn't fully weak, but she is more weak then strong ))

"no..."Ayano said looking down
**Rem hides Ayano behind him. He stands as a wall between Ace and Ayano**
Rem- Don't. No matter what she is. She-she still is our friend and our Ayano-chan. *Looks down*

**Ace surprised at Rem's reaction**
Ace- *Surprised* Are you insane?
*Sarcastically* Of course you're. After all you're an Loredan. Family tradition huh.
*To Ayano* Now you gotta noble to defend you. Cool is in't it Ayano?
"shut up Ace.."Ayano said
Rem- *Gently* Let's go Ayano. *Taking Ayano's hand*
Ace- *Grabs Rem* She's going with me to Lord Luther.
Rem- Let it go.
Ace- *Confused* Why you defending her? Its not in your nature.
Rem- Then it becomes *mumbles*

**Rem takes Ayano's hand and hush out of Ace's room with a speed**
Ace- *Fists* Damn you Cousin!!

**Rem put Ayano gently near the hallway**
Rem- *Whispers* You okay? Why didn't you tell me before?
*Sadly* you could tell it me! I am still breathing aren't I? so why you hid it from me Ayano? *Puts his hand on head*
Rem- *Gently* Let's go Ayano. *Taking Ayano's hand* 
Ace- *Grabs Rem* She's going with me to Lord Lu
" I'm sorry...If I tell you..them twins would most likely hear, so would Alina..they may have told Lord Luther or Ace..for him to tell.." Ayano said looking down
Rem- *Hugging Ayano* Do you really believed that I would do something like that Ayano-san? *Sadly*
*Whispers* Have I done something which broke your faith upon me?
Rem- *Hugging Ayano* Do you really believed that I would do something like that Ayano-san? *Sadly*
Ayano shakes her head
Rem- Say something. Please
"....why?..."Ayano said looking up at him slightly
Rem- *Smiles* Why not? You're driving me crazy so you need to say something.
"..." Ayano looked at the ground, " I don't know what to say...I'm plain disrespectful...lying to lord Luther and the others.." Ayano said
Rem- *Thinking a while* Hmm. We need to find a way to get Ace at our side. He's also a master-ranking noble so if he says something to Lord Luther it will be out of our hand. Do you have any idea?

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­
Ace- *To Alice* She's a freak and you're supporting her why?
"she's my friend...like a sister to me...why wouldn't I support her...look, she's half human, half vampire, I'm full human, why don't you just hurry up and bite me, so I'll fit in with all you "vampires"my, you won't be able to...if you tell lord Luther about Ayano...you'll pay the price.."Alice said glaring at Ace
Ace- *Smirks* You think that a low level vampire can kill a noble like me? Really you don't know about our society silly girl.
Alice smirks, "but, I don't mean kill, I know all men's weaknesses, if you don't want me to kick you there, I can easily break it, so, listen to me"Alice said
Ace- *Frowns but smiles* So what are you exactly pointing towards?
"have a wittle guess"Alice said still smirking
Ace- *Laughs* Well tell me human girl what are you thinking? *Moves closer to Alice*
Alice nearly kicks him in da nuts, "never come close to me"Alice said
Ace- *Laughs* You're gonna sleeping with this guy in same room for next few months and after hearing that still you're not letting me sit close to you.
"well I don't trust you well enough for you to come near me!"Alice said pouting
Ace- *Shrugs* Come on! I am not gonna hurt you. I think you're smart enough to realise that right?
" fine...but if you touch me, then you'll regret it..." Alice said
Ace- *Laughs* Like what? You gonna eat me?
Alice randomly kicked him in da nuts, but harder then she usually kicks, which is quite hard, "no.."Alice said
Ace- *Winced* Ouch it hurts sweetie!!
"I DON'T FUCKING CARE!"Alice yelled
Ace- *Laughs* Come on! Be friends with me! Will you?
Alice gets off the bed and opens the door and walks out, "NOPE!"Alice yelled, she was able to be heard through the halls, to the office, she slammed the door and scampered down the halls
Ace- *Mutters to himself* Sooner you will be. *Smiles*
Rose randomly opens the door as she heard what Ace said when she walked pass the door "Ace! she won't be yours! warning you! of course Crystal and I will have her!~"Rose said
Ace- *Whistled* Sorry sweet but seems like she's outta our hands. Lord Luther gave me an order and I am just following it. *To Rose*
" oh hun..I don't care...any human we find...that will satisfy Crystal and I, will be my sisters and mine...do what you want...tell Lord Luther...I wouldn't care either way" Rose said smirking
Ace- *Mimics* Oh yea! I forgot. You are abandoned noble family. Silly me! How can I expect you people to listen to Lord Luther. After all you're just like your bastard father. *Laughs*
"...shut up...shut up...SHUT THE FUCK UP"Rose screamed throwing a random wood thing she found at him barely missing him, "don't talk about that..."Rose said slightly tearing
last edited over a year ago
Ace- Bleh! you know the truth still denying it. Filthy vampires!! Your bastard father is really stupid. Doing something that makes the council angry. You people can't control your blood lust and that cost your family. Rose
"it's not my fault...it's not like you care that our father turned us into this...we killed mother...so he forced Crystal and I...I only want the human away from both you and father..I'm not after her blood"Rose said
Ace- You better shut your mouth and leave abandoned noble. Disgrace to our kind.
"I have no reason to leave...compared to you, at least I didn't take her all up.."Rose said
Ace- Go Away! if you laid your filthy hands to her I will kill you.

**Ace left his room to find Alice**
Alice kicks the principals office door down then walks a seat and sits
Ace- *Peers through the door of Principal's office* What you doing here Alice? I'm searching for you in whole school. *Pouts*
" I'm allowed to be in here thank you very much!..." Alice said, Karumshiu sat at his desk silently
Ace- *To Karumshiu* Headmaster why don't you say something? if she keeps doing that then Luther-sama will punish me. Please tell her the problem.
*To Alice* Please don't put me in another trouble. I am already in a mess *Pleads*