Anime Karushimiu - The World of New Beginnings - Private unless invited -

ErzaScarletXX posted on Sep 07, 2016 at 10:18AM
Karushimu is a city in 2056 it used to be a small village field with gardens and deserted houses till men came to the site and started to build on it, a demon lurked there and put a curse on the city, anyone who visits the abandoned field will be killed or pulled down to the afterlife, this curse was made in 1834 before the city was built, to build the city it took 6 years due to death and cancellations there, noises get heard at night of who lives near the field, voices of screams, the law consisted everyone to never go there unless your turn of life is over, many tourist visited the field they always disappeared into the amiss.

To join:

Name:

Sex:

Appearance:

Despises:

Bio:

Other: (( optional ))

---------------------------
Rules:
No copying
No god modding
No killing without permission
Swearing is fully allowed
No Bullying

and

Please Enjoy!

Friends allowed:

Windwakerguy463

TheAnimeQueen

Anifanfreak

Rupsa

Heartfilia

last edited on Sep 14, 2016 at 07:19AM

Anime 347 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 301-347 of 347

over a year ago rupsa said…
**Reed grabbed Ayano's hand**
Reed- Stupid girl. let's go. Its not safe outside.
*In his thought* Glad no one sees her around otherwise I will be dumped.
over a year ago ErzaScarletXX said…
"wah?"Ayano was confused for a bit
(( Where's Anifanfreak?? ))
Reed- *Frowns* BTW have you seen Yusuke, Ayano-chan?
"umm, nope! "

(( probs takin a break or wifi problems, he's been off my rp roleplays 2 ))
(( Okay ))

**Reed stops in the middle of hallway still grabbing Ayano's hand**
Reed- *Looking down* Ayano-chan I've something to tell you. No probably something to ask you. Will you answer me with the depth of your thoughts?
"uh, yeah" Ayano said looking up at him
Reed- *With a bit of hesitation* Hmm...okay so do you..umm...do you like someone? I mean like really "Like" someone?
"well..yeah.." Ayano said but her face turned slightly red from the question
Reed- *Turns his head away* Oh! I see. He must be a lucky guy. *Mumble*
*To looking at Ayano* May I ask who? well if you don't want to say its okay but if you can then...well can you please tell me? *Smiles sadly*
"well..isn't it obvious, I'm talking to him right now.." Ayano said
Reed- *Shocked* Excuse me!! What you mean? *Deep down he is satisfied with Ayano's answer*
"I like you.." Ayano said
Reed- *laughs* Me? or is it Yusuke? I think he's much better for you.
"eh..I don't like Yuusuke that way, he's just a close friend"Ayano said
**Reed blocks Ayano by putting his both hands beside her, pinning her in the wall**
Reed- *Smirks* Don't lie Ayano-chan! I know you both are dating. *Teased*
"we're not...if we wee, I wouldn't be hiding it from you ever.." Ayano said seriousleh
Reed- Okay *Smiles*
*With sudden seriousness* Ayano-chan! What will you do if I marry any other girl? *Sadly*
"well..I'll get extremely pissed off at you and her, avoid you as well as her and erase you from my whole life! but why? " Ayano said
Reed- *Sighs* You know because this is the reason my dad is coming to Japan. He wanted me to go London and arrange a marriage meeting. As well as he wanted me to leave high school so I can concentrate on the business of my father.
"....."Ayano turned completely silent before looking down, "so..someone i've cared and liked for many years...is FUCKING GETTING MARRIED?!"Ayano yelled loud asf
Reed- *Sighs* Calm down Ayano-chan. It's not like I am getting married now. I just let you know why my dad is coming here so if he said anything in front of you which may hurt you please don't take those words seriously. *patting her head*
Ayano slapped his hand away, "how can I not take that seriously?.."Ayano said in her pissed tone
Reed- *closes gap between their lips* because I want you to fall in love with Yusuke. He's better for you and besides I can't have you even if I want you so badly. *Smiles sadly*
" I don't like Yusuke that way, I never will..he's technically like a brother..that's all.." Ayano said as she was looking down ever so slightly tearing
Reed- Hmm.... *Smirks and gets away from Ayano, giving her space*
Well then I've no worries
Ayano walked off, it was obvious she wasn't faking it, as she walked off her tears dropped down off her cheeks on the ground as she quietly cried inside :,c
over a year ago anifanfreak said…
(IM BAAAACK BITCHES!!!!!!)

Yusuke: *He saw the entire thing, he came from around a door on the side and swung took Ayano with one of his arms, he turned and slid her across his chest and to his other arm back into Reed's and came next to them pressing their lips together* You both need this. Seriously. *He held up his phone* I had a buddy pull a favor and get your Pa on the phone. Now I get that you might get mad at me for doing this but I just spoke a bit with him, he seems happy that you've finally found a girl that you actually like, and would rather spend time with that ISN'T some one time fling. Besides me with Ayano? It's been apparent that she loves you Reed. For years now, besides I've already fallen for another girl. *He directed Reed's attention to his right hand where there was a ring on his ring finger* You know I don't wear a ring on this finger for just any reason right? I meant to tell you but you're always so busy, well that or you just aren't listening to me. But in any case, here. Just talk with him. You've only got a few minutes. *He handed the phone to Reed before he could say a word, he took Ayano by the wrist and walked away* Lets give those two some privacy, Kay? *He walked her down the hall* That moron hasn't a single iota of how to be subtle. Seriously, he's been trying to play matchmaker for the two of us for weeks now. *He sighed* He did it for you, you know. *He smiled leading them into a guest bedroom* Just sit tight. This won't take long. Either you two will end up together, happily ever after or I've just lost my best friend in the world... Again... *His smile was a little less cheerful after he spoke those words and his expression grew darker as his bangs shaded over his eyes* Lets hope it isn't the latter...
(( I ain't a bitch ;^; bitch , and my eyes hurt from readin dat, also, who has Yusuke fallen for?))

Ayano looked at Yusuke silent assffffffffffff
(Haha aww you know I love you guys it was just a prank yo. And that's a Hi-mi-tsu~ ^-^)

Yusuke: Speechless...? Yeah I know. *He pulled the ring off of his finger and put it on his necklace, clipping it back and hiding it in his shirt* A gift from my first love.... Passed away while we were dating. Drowned at the beach on a family trip... She was nice, you guys would have liked her... Her name was Makie. Pretty sure you guys never met. And I don't think her death was in the paper either. Hmm... I guess this is why I never fell in love all the time we've all been together... It's been a year and a half... *He sighed* Sure sucks though. I did kinda have a crush on you for a bit. Haha glad that never grew into anything more. You're more like a sister to me anyway. *He smiled a bit sheepishly*
(( tbh, I'm here confused reading that, then mah sis is like, " does he mean Takura" but I just looked at her weirdly asf XD also,since I actually got into yaoi, I wanted to change Takura into a boi in da other rp lol XD ))

" mh- wait...YOU USED TO HAVE A CRUSH ON ME?!" Ayano yelled loud asssfff, " um, also, my sister came back from Australia, it turns out my youngest sister died from drowning as well ((btw Takura and Ayano are siblings )) anyways, my sisters name is Takura, she's comming home this afternoon!" Ayano said smiling
(( Guys from Reed is not a human none of the Arnold family was. That's gonna reveal soon. And yes Welcome Back Anifanfreak-Brat!! [Giving back your words to you XD!!] ))

**Reed giving an piss looks at Ayano and Yusuke as they went**

Reed- *Growling* Stupid Brat! I can't marry her yet he made me kiss her. *Looks at the phone Yusuke gave and put that on his ear* Hello! Father.
Brian- Reed Arnold. What have you done? why didn't you tell me that?
Reed- Father. I-I.... wait Yusuke said you're happy that if I marry Aya-...
Brian- *Cuts Reed in the middle* I am not.
Reed- *confused* Huh?
Brian- I just told him that because I don't want him to know anything deeper of our plans. Besides if I tell him that I don't want some commoner as my daughter-in-law then his impression on me will be mean. You and I both know we've to keep them out of our world if you want to give them a normal life. Am I making myself clear?
Reed- *Smiles sadly* Of course Father. I understand. You want me to break my attachment with them in a way so that they-...
Brian- Yes. Keep yourself out of your reach and it's time for you to show them why you're going away from them. Keep your luggage ready. I will come by next week not today and I've sent the transfer letter to your school.
Reed- *Removing his gloves from his left hand and looking at the engagement ring in his ring finger* Understood Father.
Brian- Yes my son. Time to play dirty. Prove you're worth of being an Arnold. Bye

**The phone call cut**

Reed- Time to play dirty *Said to himself as his bangs covers his half of face* yes, I am an Arnold. Turn off emotions and play nasty. Sorry Ayano, the Reed you know is not the real Reed but just a mask and I never want to reveal the true me in front of both you and Yusuke. *from the darkness of his bangs his eyes started to glowing in a ruby like colour* Now let's see where they are.

**Reed came back to his normal human form and started to search for them**
(Haha I can play along with the not a human thing, but Yusuke is technically a human.)

Yusuke: Hey, Ayano. I'm sorry about this...! *He waved his hand in front of Ayano's face and she suddenly passed out without further notice, he grabbed her before she fell and disappeared with Ayano he appeared in a small room, seemingly still in the mansion he laid Ayano on a bed near the corner of the room tucking her in and letting her sleep* You won't wake up for a while, and when you do you won't remember the past twenty four hours. And if worse comes to worse, you won't remember ME either. Actually, it may be better that way. *He exited the room and disappeared again, suddenly reappearing behind Reed* Lookin' for me? *He closed the door as to make it seem as if he came from it* Ayano ran off just a little bit ago, she said she was gonna go to one of the guest rooms to be alone so I couldn't follow her. I'm sure she's fine, just shaken up about the whole Marriage thing. So, who's the lucky girl...? Couldn't be Ayano cause she doesn't have a ring for herself. And that thing ain't for show I know that much. *He pointed to Reed's gloved hand* Besides if you were with her you wouldn't have to hide it, now would you...? *he leaned against the wall* I'm telling you. This is a big mistake. You and Ayano are practically made for each other you know. *he smiled with a hollow expression, as if he meant it but didn't care* So, are you gonna break our dear friend's heart yet again...? *He looked up at Reed, his eyes pulsed with a strange energy, it wasn't influential but it was noticeable, and mesmerizing*
(( I updated Ayano a bit btw, as it says above where the story is, Ayano is the demons daughter, she is anything but a normal human girl, she possesses the power of killing anyone at da field like her ma ))
(( Erza -_-' better keep Ayano human okay? I am not making like Reed some superhuman but he has a curse. so a lil bit different. If you keep Ayano a demon or something it doesn't match the plot and so her character. ))

Reed- *Smirks* Ohh!! Is that so? Mind telling me about your Makie? Never told me about her did you? *Surprised Yusuke*
*Putting his hand on his head and smiling at the same time* My My Yu. Seems like you consider Ayano-chan a bit more closer than me that you told her instead of me at first...wait I made mistake. You told her but not me right?
*Laughs looking at Yusuke's surprised eyes* But if you keep her lock in that room she might die just like your Makie. Isn't she? Removing past 24 hours from her memory won't be easy cause she's shield. Trust me I tried lots of things which failed eventually.
*Waving his hand* Now would you mind carrying her out of this manor and drop her at his home in your fancy new car? I am quite sure you won't mind right?

(( PLEASE ERZA KEEP AYANO STUBBORN LIL HUMAN GIRL LIKE SHE BEFORE :'( ))
whaai, I want her to be somethin ;^; even if she was a demon, she'll act hooman, ))
(( A demon act like a human? gosh!! please introduce another character but let Ayano be a human ))
hmm k c: ))
Yusuke: *He didn't seem to change attitude* Well, I didn't tell you explicitly cause I never kept my mind closed. You've got that aura reeking around you I'm sure you've got some kind of telekinesis even if it small. You should have been able to pick it up no problem but you never thought to look. You thought you could stay hidden keep this hidden... I won't need to use the car, I've warded each one of our friends houses and their souls so I can teleport them there at any point... Like this. *He snapped his finger and Ayano returned to her house, still unconscious* That place did things to the both of us. Things that we don't talk about. But if you're letting your father control you because your family is cursed just you remember I'm one of you... I may not be an Arnold but I suffer the same fate as them. As does Ayano, and so did Makie. We're people who've had our fates torn from us. Don't let your father tear away your freedom as well. He likely knows that I could tell he was lying. I lied myself to leave Ayano with a bit of peace of mind before getting her out of here. And the memory thing wasn't any of my abilities, it was a state of hypnosis, it was drug induced. I slipped it to her back in the cafe in case something like this happened. She's always been nuts for you. I'm sure you could tell but this isn't something she should get involved with, I know that even you would agree with me on that. Now, you called ME here for a reason, not just to play matchmaker. So what is it that you need...? *He brushed Reed's hand down and back to his side* And don't play coy you know that my curse exceeds yours in some area's you can't hide much from me, not for very long, Reed Arnold.
Reed- *Shrugged* okay then let me ask you do you want Ayano to get away from us? Do you Yusuke? If you ask me I'll say. YES. I do want her away from me. FAR AWAY. She's nothing but a trouble in my life. So what is your answer? and for your kind information. I don't want her.
*Looks away as rough winds clearing his bangs from his face and revealing his red eyes* There's someone else and I want her. So tell me Yu. would you help me to get rid of her?
(( I'm just here like, this ship I was really excited to sail ain't happenin, '-' when dafuq will et sail?))
over a year ago Shin111 said…
crying
(Yame! (Oh! No!) Disaster! I hate it! Please stop fighting!)
Yusuke: *He turned away as well whipping up the current of air around him* I'm not gonna get "rid" of anyone. I'll help you to keep someone out of your life though. That's what friends do. *He smirked a bit* Ain't that right? You know how to reach me. I'm off to run some errands for myself. I'll be unavailable for 15 minutes. Got it? *He disappeared with a sudden and sharp gust of wind that calmed soon after he vanished*
(( Erza what's happened? XO ))

Reed- *Whispers* Yes, that's what friends do.
*Looking at Yusuke's departure while playing with his ring* That is why your Makie is mine now Yu. *Smirks*
over a year ago Shin111 said…
(rupsberry,you can message her.)
Ded))
(( huh? -_-' ))
idk))