Anime Corpse Party Rp((Closed))Chapter 7 *The true horror begins*

ErzaScarletXX posted on Jun 04, 2016 at 09:38PM
For a all who doesn't know corpse party its about students doing a charm called Sachiko Forever After, after they do it they enter another dimension Heavenly Host Elementary, there are spirits named Sachiko Shinozaki, Yuki Kanno, Ryou Yoshizawa and Tokiko Tsuji oh don't let me forget Yoshikazu, these are the spirits they tries to kill you, yes your the survivor but if you die you will become a spirit and help the main spirits kill the humans, Corpse Party has all brutal deaths concluding gore.-------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-
-------
Rules:
No Bullying
You can swear just not alot
Once you die no receiving yourself'
DON'T COMPLAIN YOU DIE
-----------------------------------------­
Spirits:
None
----------------------
Humans Female:
Maka Shauziya-Erza Scarlet
Takura Rose-Erza Scarlet
Suzumy Miyuz-Erza Scarlet
Mika Kuruzaki-Erza Scarlet((Dead))
Rosie Via-Erza Scarlet((Dead))
---------------------------------------
Humans Male:
Izumi Saku-Erza Scarlet
Yusuke Sakurada - Anifanfreak

----------------------------------
Needed to Join:
--------------------
Name:
--------
Grade:
--------
Sex:Male/Female
------------------------
Other:(Option)
-------------------
Bio:
----

[ Mature Content ]

Pairings:
Yusuke x Takura

Nariko x Maka

This describes all meaning of life xD
For a all who doesn't know corpse party its about students doing a charm called Sachiko Forever After
last edited on Jul 29, 2016 at 07:22AM

Anime 1417 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 1417

over a year ago ErzaScarletXX said…
Maka nods
over a year ago AltairEzio22 said…
Choosy: Hey! Where are you Guys GOING! I need some answers!
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Nariko: Good. We should find the others. Hopefully, they aren't too far
(GTG GUYS)
(Good bye)
over a year ago anifanfreak said…
(Wow guys Ditch me why dontcha? I was only gone for a few hours watching YouTube what the hell? Oh and Hey Wind. I'll reply to Six Wings after this.)

Yusuke: *After a few minutes of Panick he blacked out when he hit the ground hard, after some time he woke up to see the school had become old and decrepit* Uwagh! What the F--?! What the hell's goin' on here?! *He shuffled back, still sitting on the ground and his hands clenching at the floor, he bumped into a corpse that had a puddle of fresh blood coming from it* Huh...? *He looked at his hand which, was already shown red because of the strange lighting, he felt the strange liquid and smelled it* Smells... Metallic...? *He turned around and yelled out loudly, exhausting his air supply in a short few seconds, he caught his breath and stood up staring at his hands* Oh GOD! Is this Blood?! Is that a PERSON?! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?! Agh! *he ran to the Sink that was in the room since he was in the east wing and he was in the Chemistry room* Man... *He washed off the blood calmly, even though he was still shuddering and scared out of his mind* Okay... *He wiped his hands and sighed heavily trying to relieve some stress and calm himself down, he looked around, examining the room* Huh...? *He walked over to a table that was covered in semi-dried blood, it had a pink hair ribbon with a bow, a tiny scrap of dark blue cloth, likely from some kind of clothing, and a small, elementary students shoe* What is all this stuff...? Is someone here too...?! Mm... Now that I think about it, it may not be a good idea to call out in casesomeone IS here and they AREN'T friendly... *He glanced back at the rotting corpse which gave off a horrifying stench* I should find the others... How did this even Happen...? *He walked out of the room cautiously, looking every which way to make sure no one was following him suspisciously,* Since everyone wore similar and bright clothing it should be easier to spot them... Okay... *He walked out of the room and around the corner* Satoshi...? *he picked up an ID with the Name Satoshi ------- On it, the last name was blotted out with blood* Guess this guy didn't make it... *He bowed to the decaying corpse of the young man that he'd found the ID near* Hmm...? *He noticed a small white object in the body's hand and he took it* Sorry, I need this... I Think... *He examined it and he found it to be small scrap of paper..? *He pulled out his own scrap of paper, which he luckily managed to save while he was falling* The Sachiko Charm...? Is THAT how I got here...? Oh no... I Have to find the others...! *He walked quickly to the exit to the opposite wing of the school* Thankfully I asked my mom about this place when Kaito and Ririko Disappeared... She gave me prints and I memorized them...! *He smirked to himself proudly as he made his way down the halls*
last edited over a year ago
ErzaScarletXX commented…
sorry xD over a year ago
Takura walks around the wing she is in noticing Yusuke

Takura:YUSUKE!!

Takura runs up to him as she had blood on her holding an id saying Yoshiki Kishinuma

Takura:I found someone finally!
Nariko: (Keeps walking with Maka)
Choosy: Well.....I'll be damned! "Looks around" Heh......This place is much more worst than my apartment! Ha! Bet this pla- "Hears someone's screaming Yusuke" What the hell? "Choosy Runs towards the direction from the voice that he had heard "

Kizune: Sazumy......Where are we going?! We are gonna be lost in this place! "Looks around" This place is full of blood......."Takes off his hood" Damn.......
Nariko: (Keeps walking) Maka, where were you when you woke up?
sazumy crouches to see whats on the ground seeing its guts everywhere piled

Sazumy:W.wha?
---------------------
Maka: Infirmary....
Nariko: The infirmary, huh. I see... I don't think we'll be finding anyone soon (Sighs)
maka:I saw a little girl in there with a ripped red dress

Maka holds onto his shirt

Maka:She attempted to murder me....
Nariko: Murder? (Sighs) We'd better stay close than. If she is still around, we may have to run
Maka:yeah...
Nariko: (Keeps walking with Maka) How do you think we ended up down here anyway?
Maka:The charm...Yusuke was right about these things....

Maka grips onto his shirt
Nariko: (Looks at her as she grips his shirt) Well, if we stick together, we may survive easier
Maka:Yeah..
Nariko: (Sees a room to the right) Maybe we can find some supplies in there
Maka:Maybe...
Nariko: (Walks in and sees a completely destroyed room) Doesn't look like anything is here
Yusuke: Hmm...? Takura...? Choosy...? *He sighed heavily in relief* Do you guy's know where we are?! *He grabbed onto Takura's and Choosy's shoulders with a concerned and stern look on his face*
CHoosy: -.- i dunno.............This place looks utterly crap..........
Takura:Sadly we are at Heavenly Host Elementary...
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­
Maka:yeah nothing...
Choosy: Crap........i think we are going to die in this place.....
Yusuke: I think there was supposed to be a way to escape this place but I don't know how... Heavenly Host Elementary is a cursed school, we have to be careful... It's dangerous here, and he HAVE to stick together at all times...
Takura:Yeah...
------------------
Sazumy:G.guts..?

Sazumy looks around the area before-

Yuki:Why did you go....

Nariko: (He spots a small red book on the table) What's this (Reads the title of the book, to see that it's a journal) Heavenly Host Elementary? Looks like that ritual actually worked. I had my doubts before, but this sadly proves it
Maka: w.what??
Nariko: Here, read it and tell me (Hands her the red journal. When he does, his arm becomes visible, revealing a few bruises, which he is quick to cover with his sleeve)
Maka grabs his arm pulling his sleeve up dropping the journal

Maka:How did these happen Nariko-Kun?
Nariko: An accident. Just read the journal, okay
Maka picks the journal up reading it as her eyes widen

Maka:this journal says....Recently at Heavenly Host Elementary four students have sadly lost their lives due to one student name(the name was scribbled on) this student died from the principal( also scribbled out) the other 3 are named Yuki Kanno, Ryou Yoshizawa and Tokiko Tsuji, these students founded outside of the school at 10:30 at night, noting this school is getting knocked down in 8 days time....the rest was actually unable to read..
Nariko: Looks like we're actually stuck in the cursed Elementary School.
Maka:....cursed...??
Nariko: Must be. If what you said before about their being a murderer here, then it must be cursed some how
Maka's phone rings as it was her mother

Maka:MY MOTHER! she's calling

Maka answers

Maka:MOM

Mother:Hello Maka you their, Maaka answer me please!

Maka:I'm here...

The phone lost signal

Maka:...this place...
Nariko: If she could call us from this place, then there must be a way out. We have to find that way out, no matter what
Maka:Yeah...there has to be..

Maka closes her phone

??:Hello..
Nariko: (Turns to the door) Whose there
??:Want to play?

A giggled voice comes from the door as a girl with black hair and a ripped red dress appeared( aka Sachiko Shinozaki)

Sachiko:Lets play a game~ the one who dies first looses same for who dies next also looses

Maka:W.what? I'm not playing this game...
Yusuke: Okay, Takura, Choosy, We are NOT to split up fr any reason, if we need to use the bathroom we go together, if we need to run away we do it together, if we sleep, we do it in the same room, near each other, no matter WHAT, we can NOT afford to be slit up in this place you could get lost, easily and never find your way back if you aren't careful... Follow me, I know where to go, I assume that neither of you have seen any of the others? *He turned around and walked on, towards the connecting hallway that linked to the outside, when he opened the door, he heard a loud wailing-growling noise then a sudden thud right after a silhouette of a person, probably an older man dropped from the roof and splattered on the ground, when he went to check what had happened the body was already gone and lightning flashed voilently as the rain ensued, pouring down, the only shelter above them was the skinny, thinning roof plates and damp wood that held up the structure, however it didn't help much since the wind was gusting and it blew some rain in sideways* Damn! This storm is too strong! We have to find another way back but I'm Pretty sure this is the only way to the west wing!
Nariko: (Stands in front of Maka) Maka. We need to get out of here. She's blocking the only exit (Notices the red journal in Maka's hand and takes it) When she strikes, run. Do you understand?
sachiko disappears appearing behind them as she stabs Maka in the back, Maka's eyes widen

Maka:!

Maka has blood slowly dripping from her back
Nariko: Maka! (Catches her as she falls)
Sachiko: one needs to be fixed but i will be back~

Sachiko disappears from the room
Yusuke: *He shut the door forcibly against the treacherous winds and panted to catch his breath* Damnit... Huh...?

*A Low groaning noise and a heavy dragging sound (That of metal on wood) could be heard emanating through out the East Wing's Halls*

Yusuke: What is that...?

Monster: Haaarghhh... *It turned the corner and it came into Yusuke's line of sight*

Yusuke: *He Gasped quietly and grabbed Takura's and Choosy's hands quickly and ran in between the lockers where another scrap of blue cloth was laying on the floor, instinctively he swiped it up before the Monster could see*

Monster: Haaaay Aaaahhhenn hiiiiiyaaaaa... (They aren't here...)

Yusuke: *He thought to himself* "Is it trying to talk...? And if it is, what the Hell is it trying to talk to...? Or Who...?" *His eyes widened as he realized who the monster was, he had a short flash back to the falling man outside just before the storm began, it was him, it was the Principle*

Principle: Haaaaaaghhh... Saaaaaasshhhkoooo... Weeeeeeeehh aaahh eeeeey... (Sachiko, Where are they?)

Yusuke: Huh...? "Sachiko...? As in THE Sachiko...? The one from the charm? Is she the one who this thing is trying to contact?"

Principle: *His eye's twitched and he made a swift movement, seemingly too fast for a lumbering behemoth like himself but he swiped up Yusuke as Yusuke screamed and knocked him out, leaving him dripping a river of crimson from his head as he dragged him off, not seeming to notice either Takura nor Choosy*

Yusuke: ... ... ... R... Run... *He fell unconscious and his hand dropped from it's position, pointing at a nearby door, leading to the secondary halls around the East Classrooms*

Principle: ... Gaaah hmmm... (Got him...)
Nariko: Maka! (Picks her up) Don't worry. I'm gonna get you to the infirmary (Carries her out of the room, taking the red journal with him)
Sachiko appears behind Yusuke holding scissors

Sachiko:It seems your friend Maka got injured during a attack from scissors

Sachiko smiles creepily
last edited over a year ago