Anime Crossover RP

carlie445 posted on Sep 27, 2015 at 01:13AM
Alright, so, the title explains it all, a crossover for any and all anime. I'll be covering Italy and from Hetalia and Death the Kid from Soul Eater. First, a few rules

1. You do NOT NEED TO FOLLOW TO CANNON. IF A CHARACTER IS DEAD, YOU CAN STILL RP AS THAT PERSON. ALSO OCS ARE ALLOWED.

2. If you choose a character, you have to actually play as that character, and not just call it to have it.

3. No sexual activity. Self explainitory.

4: Don't harrass someone if they play a character wrong.

ENJOY!!!
Alright, so, the title explains it all, a crossover for any and all anime. I'll be covering Italy and
last edited on Dec 11, 2015 at 04:58PM

Anime 566 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 451-500 of 566

over a year ago carlie445 said…
"...I didn't follow any of that, just so we're c-clear." He was still shivering, but he came out from under the bed. "Besides, m-my master has Mey-Rin protecting the doors. Any intruders m-may get her shots..that THOSE HURT."
over a year ago spadeharrson said…
fay: it can't hurt a shadow *giggles* now come on my brother is waiting *smiles* by time my brother is done with you you won't be so nervous all the time

spade: *in the shadows her skin had turned black and with her hoody and mask black no one could detect her*
last edited over a year ago
The 'young master' was sitting in his room, counting what looked like a black form of money...counterfeit maybe? Not likely. The walls were covered in old and beautiful paintings, tapestry, and a grand mirror over the dresser. The bed was covered in black and red sheets, appearing like that of a full grown king's, not a meer CHILD's bedroom. Meanwhile, 'Sebastian' was still listing the over 1,000,000 reasons why this was a horrible plan. It was like he had this thing PLANNED.
fay: it's going to be ok you wanna stop the beatings right? let my brother and my cosen a.k help you toughen up plus spade is fine she's the strong most powerful girl I know she looks normal now but when she's ticked off it's best to hide

spade: *still in the dark corner cloked in her own way locating the keys before she had her shadow to get them*
(Sorry guys, I don't have my IPad because it got cracked)

The key was nowhere in sight on the dresser, so it was possible he had moved them somewhere else in this hell of a mansion (OH HEY A PUN ON THE ORIGINAL SOURCE MATERIAL), or he was wearing it on his key-ring...but that was impossible. He didn't HAVE a key-ring. "W-Well I uhh..." The butler rubbed his arm, his legs sort of facing each-other "I don't know..."
fay: *hugs him* it'll be ok I believe in you *grins* brother will start you off easy

spade: *looks at other places to*
"Erm....alright, I guess...I just fear for that Spade fellow...my master has cunning senses.." At that moment, the young lord's eyes darted to Spade's location, tossing a knife at him in that same instant. The knife was sharpened, and missed his neck by a meer millimeter. His accuracy was near impecible..
spade: *used reptile's invisibility*

fay: she's a master ninja she has the powers of all of the people in mortal kombat uncle raiden's lightning, my daddy's hellfire reptile's invisibility and acid spit quan chi's green skull she even has tarken in her and sub-zero's ice..... me and my brothers has our mom's moltres power and daddy's hellfire a.k is satan and articuno and zack is an idiot and a zapdos and a soul reaper...... we're an odd group *anime sweat drop*
"Ehe...maybe you should see the circus sometime. I got bitten by their tiger actually. Somehow I didn't feel it....weird." The young lord glanced around. He sighed "Probably just those damn wasps again...MEY-RIN, HURRY IT UP. THE WASPS ARE BACK AGAIN. NEED I REMIND YOU OF THE LAST TIME YOU WERE LATE?" The lord called from his bedroom. This shook up the butler, as he easily heard it through the wall. "Oh he still terrifies me.." The butler said through his quivering lips.
fay: then let my brother and cosen help you you'll never be afraid of him again my brother is just outside waiting for you

spade: *watches but stays ready to move at a moment's notice*
He eventually left his room and locked it, as an odd green gas filled the room. "Heh, goodnight Miss Spade...I hoped you enjoyed your stay." The lord said with a grin as he left down the hall, pounding on Sebastian's door. "SEBASTIAN, QUIT FOOLING AROUND IN THERE! LATE ANOTHER MINUTE AND IT'LL BE TEN LASHINGS RIGHT ON YOUR BACK!" The butler panicked from this threat as the master left to the dining hall.
spade: *thinking* knockout gass *smerks and quickly puts a different mask on* I'm always prepared *continues looking for the keys*

fay: *fallows*
"I-I need to gooooo!" He rushed out of the room, almost fell down the stairs, and rushed into the dining hall with his master. He was actually pretty damn clumsy when he was afraid, wasn't he. The keys were seemingly not in the room at all, but there WAS a small locked chest that said KEYS on it. Wow. Need a key to find the key maybe. What's next, need a key to unlock the key chest to find the key to unlock the key safe to find the key to unlock the dungeon key? JESUS TOO MANY KEYS IN THAT SENTENCE!
spade: hmmmm

fay: *right behind him* hello..... uh.... sir
The young master was turned towards an old, shut window. It was somehow raining outside, which was in contrast to the sunny weather a few moments ago. "What in hell's name took you so long, fool?! If I wasn't as generous today, I would have your HEAD Michealis!" The butler quivered and gave a shakey bow. He would rather keep his head on his body where it belongs.
fay: *listened and watched carefully*
"And you. Boy." He had pointed the skull cane at Fay, without even turning around to know he is there. "Michaelis, explain to me why you've let these INTRUDERS live longer than the time limit I had set for you." The butler attempted to make up a farce. "Y-You see young master, I uhm, thought they were here for the showcasing of the company's line-up....I-It was my mistake truly..." Rather suddenly, a knife whizzed by his ear and into the wall behind him. "YOU THINK YOU CAN LIE TO A DEVIL, MICHAELIS?! DO YOU?! Well it doesn't work that way...in fact, your kind pleases me. You make me chuckle at your failure." The lord still hadn't turned around to face him...the holes in the wall had done that already, newly made eyes peeking out of every nook and cranny.
fay: I assure you sir..... me my brother and friend had no intention of intruding my brother thought that he sensed an enime to our clan the shirai ryu once we had realized we was no longer in our own reality we had planned to offer our services as gards.... well trained ninja gards mind you but still... at least till we can get back to our own reality we would even gladly sommen our satan cosen who would most likely bring his sidekick who is also our cosen but is also a soul reaper to also be gards.... plus imma girl not a boy
over a year ago AltairEzio22 said…
(EYyyy Can i still return to this Rp?)
over a year ago ErzaScarletXX said…
yes you can)
i think?)
(Course! Hop in ANY time!)

"Tsk....I'm crying, really, Shedding a tear for you..." He laughed "Oh, you're playing for SYMPATHY. I don't feel sympathy." The laugh had echoed around..
(K thx guys)
(Hey Carlie445** What is happening in the story right now????"
(-______- nvm :D)
Dante: Heh! it's been a long time since i have gone back from this town! Right Ichigo?
Ichigo: Ah yeah......and since when you and your brother are friends again?!
Vergil: That is a weird question my friend........
Dante: Yeah! "Smiles" "Saw's Spade" Hmm.....A new guy??? "Saw's Carlie445 (Sorry! i don't know your anime rp anime! xD)" Hey......that guy looks familiar.....
Vergil: Yeah.....I think i know that guy....but that new one is definitely toughened up.....
Ichigo: CAN WE JUST GO ALREADY! AND GO AND MEET THE OTHERS!
Vergil: Okay! Chill
"Pops Out of Nowhere"
Inner Ichigo: Yeah! LET'S GO!
Zangetsu: Yeah.....We are kinda tired of seeing this scene.....
Dante: Who the hell are you two?
Inner/Zangetsu: Ahh....We are the two souls managing Ichigo's power......
Dante: Ohhh...."Not interested" Well LET'S GO!
Inner Ichigo: Well that guy have no interested on our background....WELL LET'S GO!

"Everyone Walks towards to Spade and Fey and Carlie445 (Sowwy for the name again)"
"Who on EARTH are these fools!?" The master turned around, showing his appearance. He was a short fellow wearing red and black, his hair matching those colors. His eyes were a demonic blood red, and he was NOT amused.
Ima add new characters x3

Names;Kiyuru and Kiyoro

Just dey both demons dun dun

Boy is Kiyoro and Girl is Kiyuru
Ima add new characters x3

Names;Kiyuru and Kiyoro

Just dey  both demons dun dun

Boy is Kiyor
(Finally! u joined in ErzaScarletXx)
Dante: Hey! Who are you again! "Looks at Carlie445"
Vergil: Yeh.......I remember that face but not entirely remembered it's form.......
Ichigo: Hey Can u guys do that Form again?
Dante: Ahhh.......Maybe???
Vergil: Nvm...........
(Finally! u joined in ErzaScarletXx)
Dante: Hey! Who are you again! "Looks at Carlie445"
Vergil: Ye
ErzaScarletXX commented…
just call me Erza or Scarlet over a year ago
AltairEzio22 commented…
Okay! over a year ago
fay: no not empathy just a job till we get home we wanna at least feel useful....... oh hay uncle dante
spade: appears beside of her* any luck on getting us the gard jobs
fay: not yet miss spade maybe you can help
spade: *switches the kubal mask with her own mask*
(his is an alternat reality of black Butler and I forgot what all else and mine is all sorts of random zack is Pokemon bleach and final fantasy a.k is Pokemon satan and was born in an old RP...... so if you recognize him you know Matthew and fay is twins bro and sis Pokemon and mortal kombat spade a new York ninja as a twin sister to as well who was turned into her sister's voice less shadow)
Kiyuru and Kiyoro walks towards Vergil
Kiyuru:Hello...

Kiyoro:Hello there Vergil...
Vergil: Vergli???? I am sorry......You must be mistaken....I am Vergil Son oF Sparda!
Dante:"Looks at Spade" Hey! What's yer Name!
Ichigo: Man.....This is a akward Conversation......
ErzaScarletXX commented…
i spelt the name wrong xD over a year ago
AltairEzio22 commented…
Ohh over a year ago
ErzaScarletXX commented…
xD over a year ago
Zangetsu: Hey......isn't Dante's Hair black when he was young?
Inner Ichigo: Heh! It is called Addiction Of Using Devil's Trigge and their bloodline......Their bloodline was all full of different hair colors until they have found their true power......Devil trigger or Bloodlust if you want it to be more fashionable to say it.....
Zangetsu: Oh........So now it's permanent white?
Inner Ichigo: Yep....But it's different from ichigo......he had one but he didn't know the power yet.....and here is the picture of him looking at his Old self and Present State.
Zangetsu: ! "Looks at the picture" Wow....It's a Very Large difference.........

Zangetsu: Hey......isn't Dante's Hair black when he was young?
Inner Ichigo: Heh! It is called Addic
Kiyuru:..

Kiyoro:....
spade: um guys this kid don't like trespassers and fay think this is an alt reality they might not know your aunt Leah and your aunt frost
(Basically Alternate Ciel and Sebastian right now.) "You're lucky I'm short on dungeon space, all of you." He shot a death-stare at Sebastian, and he keeled over pale as a ghost. "Hehehe, works every time. Anywho, why the hell are you even here. My ball is in 2 hours, I don't need YOU screwing around before it happens!"
spade: if that's the case master phantomhive they may just be early arrivals unless you are talking to me and fay I am spade ryuu *points at her shadow* and she's shade ryuu
The lord gritted his teeth in annoyance and sighed. "Last I checked I only invited NOBLES to attend my gatherings, but it was probably Trancy again. Disgusting creature...I'll be right back, feeding time." He set his cane down and walked downstairs, using a key to unlock then relock the door behind him.
ErzaScarletXX commented…
I joined the other roleplay about felix and stuff over a year ago
Kiyuru walks around

Kiyuru:...

Kiyuru mumbles:hm mortals?

Kiyuru walks to Italy

Kiyuru:Hello there Italy...

Kiyuru fixes her patch
Kid and Italy turned around at the same time, facing the two strangers who have mentioned them. "Ciao!" Italy said with a smile, while Kid stayed silent.
spade: *gives the signal to her shadow to watch him* young master why don't you let me feed what ever you have locked up I am quite good with pets
He turned back "Pets? Hah, I treat them better than these slobs. They're my slaves, I treat Sebastian better than them! I think I can handle them." He continued down the stairs, leaving the door open a crack on purpose, some miserable wailing coming from the basement. And it was humanoid.
spade: *nods and her shadow moves on it's own and follows threw a crack in the walls and floors as to not be detected*
It looked like a real slave dungeon, and there were so many skeletons in cells it makes a man wonder how he's not arrested.
Dante: HEY! "Walks towards Kiyuru" How do You know About my Brother's Name if he didn't know yours?
Vergi: Yeh.....
There was a heated argument coming from the kitchen, between a guy and a gal. It was possible it was Mey-Rin, but the male didn't match anyone else..
*the shadow moves quickly within other shadows to not be noticed or detected and being careful not to take physical form*
Kiyuru:We know everyone..

Kiyoro:indeed we do
Dante: Reallyy?
Vergil: Wow......
Ichigo: Nah.......I bet those guys didn't even know my Two Souls in my body :D
Dante: Hah! Really?
Kiyuru throws vergil to a wall for no reason

Kiyuru:.....