Anime The Anime Top 5 Anime Icon Contest...of Anime (Closed Indefinitely)

wantadog posted on Jul 07, 2015 at 07:51PM
Co-Owner: Riku114

Hello! Welcome to the "Anime; Top 5 Anime Icon Contest...of Anime". This is Riku writing cause Wanta is too lazy to write the description himself. By the time this is posted he probably would have deleted these few lines but oh well. Here in this contest we will be making icons that will battle off against eachother for the grand holy prize of.... one prop..... and not exaclty battling off but rather just seeing who can get the most votes..... like the presidential election....

ANYWAYS, whats new here though is that the theme of each contest round will consist of five icons lined up. These five icons will be your Top 5 of a given genre. Some examples of this is 'Top 5 Favorite Characters' where you would make five icons, each of which will be a different character. Once your icons are lined up and match the conditions below, you have made your submission and are on your way to Fanpop Anime Icon Presidential Fame..... Or basically one prop.....

Rules:
-Icons must follow the theme.

-Icon entries must be square and must be 100x100 or 200x200 in size.

-Late icons will not be accepted. Each round will last one week, or seven days, or 168 hours, or 10080 minutes, or 604800 seconds....give or take a few.

-You cannot vote for yourself, else you risk looking like a jackass.

-Icons must be made yourself. Those guilty of not doing so...will get a stern glare.

The winner chooses the theme for the following round. The first 3 themes will be chosen by Riku and I to get it started.

-If a tie occurs, a tiebreaker round will be held that will last 1 day

-Winner gets 1 prop. If I win, I do not get a prop.

-No repeat themes.

-If someone happens to win 3 rounds in a row, they will receive a special prize!

-Last and not least, HAVE FUN! If for any reason you find yourself not having fun, then think about the universe. I guarantee you'll soon realize your life is HORRIBLY insignificant.

Any icon that is not between the sizes of 100 x 100 and 200 x 200 and is not square will be left out. Also, any icon that does not agree with the rules above will not be included either.

Tutorial!

To line your icons like the example shown below, all you need to do is go to link and upload your photos! After uploading your first icon, simply press "load another photo"

Continue doing so until you have all 5 icons lined up side by side. Finally, save your image. simple as that!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~­•­~­•~­­•~•­­~•­~­•­~•­­~•~­­•~­•­~­•~­­•~•­­~•­~­•­~•­­~•~­­•~­•­~­•~­­•~•­­~•­~­•­~•­­~

Round 1: Top 5 Redheads
link Captainchoco

Round 2: Top 5 Friendships
link Riku114

Round 3: Top 5 Creatures
link Captainchoco

Round 4: Top 5 Action Anime
linkCaptainchoco

Round 5: Top 5 Appearances
link SelenicSoul7

Round 6: Top 5 Supporting Characters
link Cheng_Cheng

Round 7: Top 5 Assassins/Killers
link SelenicSoul7

Round 8: Top 5 Couples/Lovers
link TIE Captainchoco and SelenicSoul7

Round 9: Top 5 Weapons
link Cheng_Cheng

Round 10: Top 5 Siblings
link Riku114

Round 11: Top 5 Powers
link Riku114

Round 12:Top 5 Eyes
link Cheng_Cheng

Round 13:Top 5 Relatable Characters
link Euny

Round 14:Top 5 Female Characters
link Zeppie

Round 15:Top 5 Resembling Characters
link Riku114

Round 16:Top 5 Blue Haired Characters
link Rainbow-Unicorn

Round 17:Top 5 Crushes
link Captainchoco

Round 18:Top 5 Hunks
link Riku114

Round 19:Top 5 Magical Girls
Winner: Euny

Round 20:Top 5 Glasses
[b]link (Deadline: 12/16/2015)
[b]Co-Owner: Riku114[/b]

[i]Hello! Welcome to the "Anime; Top 5 Anime Icon Contest...of Anime".
last edited on Dec 08, 2015 at 08:46PM

Anime 130 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...