Anime Town Roleplay!

kittyluv57 posted on May 19, 2014 at 07:18PM
This is just an rp idea I had. Basically, this is a world where characters of all kinds from all different animes live in the same town, and go to the same school. You can be either an OC or an original. All you need to join is:

Name:
OC or original:
Which anime are you from:
Personality:
Appearance:
Backstory(if OC):

Please join and have fun!

Anime 29 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago XxmousexX said…
name: akira denomy
oc or original: OC
what anime are you from:...uhhh
personality: sweet, fun wild dangerous and very short tempered
appearnce:(pic)
backstory: she was born and raised in a hellish life style, everyone that she was a little bit strange but she didnt really car she has her best friend scarlet her pet cat was always there for her . akira always was a skateboarder and she loved playing the drums she hopes to join a band some day
last edited over a year ago
name: akira denomy
oc or original: OC
what anime are you from:...uhhh
per
over a year ago kittyluv57 said…
Name: Irissa Everheart

OC or original: OC

Which anime are you from: fairy tail

Personality: mysterious, quiet, fun if you get to know her.

Appearance: pic

Backstory(if OC): Irissa was born a special little girl. She was able to use a special kind of magic that several dark guilds had been after before now. She moved to this town for her own safety, and is being trained to use her power to the full. No one in school knows much about her, or what her power is.

Name: Irissa Everheart

Which anime are you from
over a year ago Firiel said…
smile
May I join?
smile
(Yep, go ahead!)
Firiel commented…
but, may I ask what is OC and RP? over a year ago
mariepam198 commented…
OC means original character . While RP means Role Play . over a year ago
Firiel commented…
okay, thaks over a year ago
Firiel commented…
If the char were my own made, then what I should say? OC or original? over a year ago
Name : Adale Roland but now she's called herself Evangeline.

OC or Original : Original

What anime you're from : Astraea Testament

Personality : Friendly, Loyal, Elegant

Bio : Adale is A Princess from Graal. She came to this town to feel how to be just a mob..

Note : Remember, she now Evangeline ...
Name : Adale Roland but now she's called herself Evangeline.

over a year ago AltairEzio22 said…
(Joining Rp's ONCE AGAIN WEUP!)
Name: Zanetsu Kizumaya (Always use this name in every rp)
OC or Original: Original
What anime you're from : Bleach
Personality : Nice,Sometimes Boastful,Helpful,Never Denies a Rescue Missions
Bio : He is a Soul reaper that saves Anything that is in Trouble And Defeats evil all the time.......
(Joining Rp's ONCE AGAIN WEUP!)
Name: Zanetsu Kizumaya (Always use this name in every rp)
((I guess we can start))

It was the middle of the school day. Irissa was supposed to be at lunch, but no, she was sitting on top of the wall that surrounded the school. She always sat here during lunch, she enjoyed watching things from above.
Lunch time! Adale so happy that finally she could eat. She walk towards the school garden. She Often go there for enjoying the voice of nature. She'll remember them by hearing it. Them is refer to her siblings. Eusis and Firiel.
Some birds perch on the bench she's sitting on. Adale can't talk to birds but she feels like she could understand them.
Adale shared her lunch with the animals. And she ate het food elegantly. Being a princess mean she could not forget her manner. Even no one may know she's a princess...
Adale saw a girl sitting on the roof. She wondered if she could join her one day. She didn't have much friends yet.

(I've changed my profile a bit)
Irissa watched a girl eating outside curiously. She looked she had some pretty good manners, although Irissa didn't care for things like that. Still, all the teachers had been gushing over her manners . . . She stood up, and began to walk along the wall, while keeping an eye on the new girl.
over a year ago AltairEzio22 said…
Zanetsu: (Walks From the School Hallway Towards the Lunch Area) I hope this School have some Fights in it.......But learning is the only thing in here.........(looks at the people that's eating in the lunch area) Wow....So many students than before............
Adale finished her lunch and her enjoyment in the garden. She walks to inside the building. Hoping she would bumping into someone..
Irissa scaled the ivy on the wall, and jumped to the ground. She had left her shoes inside, she didn't need them out here. She walked inside, and began to follow the new girl.
Adale walk and walk and walk. She know she's being followed. As a princess, she's been followed for years by anyone. She should be heedful of any stalkers. But, whenever she looked back, no one was there.

Haruna thinks: This stalker is good..
Haruna wants to trick the stalker. She went to an alley and stop to see who is the stalker.
She is waiting for the stalker...
((They're in a school remember))

Irissa smirked, and decided to use her powers. They were extremely versatile, but for now she used Them to become invisible. She went around behind the girl, and tapped her shoulder, while remaining invisible.
(What do you mean, Kitty?)

"Huh?" Adale turned her head. No one on the alley. But, she feels like someone touch her. It can't be.. ghost?
"I know you're there. Show yourself, don't follow me anymore." Adale shouted. "Who are you...?
(what should I say if the character were my own made? OC or original??? I'm very confused)
((A character you made yourself that wasn't originally in the show is an OC. And what I meant by school is that she shouldn't be in an alleyway, since their at school during lunch right now, and that would mean leaving school grounds.))

Irissa backed into the shadows and turned visible there. So even though she was no longer invisible, she could still hardly be seen by the girl. She then noticed that this girl was wearing a dress. Weird . . .
(Huh, when did I say Adale wear a dress? Adale use school uniform of course. And what I mean by alley is alley in the school. What do you people call it? I can't remember. And then I'll change Adale's profile tomorrow. Gotta sleep for today. This is my last post for today.)

Adale saw a shadow behind her. "Who are you? Show yourself!"
((Never mind about the dress. My eyes were just dialated, so I can't see a thing.))

Irissa smirked. She could tell she was slightly freaking this girl out. Why not do it more? "I am nobody." She whispered, before turning invisible again, and walking around in front of her.
(Okay. I'm back.)

"Huh? Nobody?" Adale freak out a bit. "You can't fool me! There is no 'nobody' in the world! Maybe I just need to leave this place as soon as possible."

Adale walked away from that place. But she accidentally bumping into someone. But, no one there and she not bumping into wall either. So, it can't be the... ghost?
Irissa was trying to keep from laughing now. "Oh, but now there is a nobody, I am that nobody. And now shall follow you . . ." She walked back around, and poked her back.
"NO!! I don't believe you!" She feels a poke on her back and quickly turned back. There is no one there. She walk and bumping into another something. Something that she doesn't know, something she can't see, something invisible..
Irissa couldn't help herself. She became visible again, and collapsed laughing. It was just too funny, the girl had actually thought she was a ghost! She tried to get up, but she couldn't stop laughing, and just collapsed again.
Adale surprised as a girl became visible and laughing so loud. "You trick me? You're not ghost? Who are you?" said Adale.
(This Rp just need some boys)

Name : Ichikawa Kazuya

Which anime are you from: -

Personality: Protective, Loyal, and the other still mysterious.

Appearance: Refer to the picture

Backstory(if OC) : His family were a protector for Roland Family, came to Adale's school to protect her.

Other : He is single..
(This Rp just need some boys)

Name : Ichikawa Kazuya

OC or or
over a year ago nyanhime1 said…
(can i add someone? hehe and she is not actually in an anime or anything so ill use OC?)

Name: Fujisaki Sakura

OC or original: made myself...?

which anime: nun

Personlity: kind, mysterious, sad but hides it, shy, does not like bullies (of course), has 2 personalities when she is not mad shes innocent but when shes mad she is very scary.
Appearance: refer to pic

Backstory: Her mom was killed by her father so she grabbed a knife and killed him but after that men came after and attempted to rape her but she murdered them. After that she was traumatized and stayed away from guys as much as possible. Afraid that she was going to be caught again she carries a sword with her everywhere. Has no friends but wants friends a lot. She now lives with her grandma who is very rich and loves her a lot. she now goes to the same school :3

Other: she is skilled at killing and hates people that pick on the weak. single :P

Btw: she is in her uniform but has the colar and yes thats the sword xD
(can i add someone? hehe and she is not actually in an anime or anything so ill use OC?)

Name: Fuj
TheAnimeQueen commented…
That pic is an actual anime character called Lynette. over a year ago
over a year ago Aph-Finland said…
Name: Jibanyan
OC or original: original
Which anime are you from: Yokai Watch
Personality: playful, sleepy, cool
Appearance: in a lot of the episodes
friends (added this 1): Nate and Whisper
species (added this 1 as well): cat ghost/monster/spirit

i hope i can join in....
 Name: Jibanyan
OC or original: original
Which anime are you from: Yokai
over a year ago anifanfreak said…
(I'm in)

Name: Yusuke Sakurai
Which anime are you from: N/A
Personality: Myself
Appearance: Use any old pic as a reference as to an Idea of how I want him to look.
Backstory(if OC): You'll see... (Meaning that I'm too lazy to write one.)
over a year ago anifanfreak said…
(Anyone Gonna go thru with this RP so I can toss my character in or no?)