Anime SAO (Sword Art Online) RP

anifanfreak posted on May 16, 2013 at 11:10AM
In this you are a Character in a video game called SAO or Sword Art Online, you are not able to log out and are stranded in the game until someone beats the Final Boss on floor 100, Go through this game as if it were Real but remember, if you Die in this world you die for real... (Kidding!) Use your Skills and Sword Skills to Kill monsters and Level up (No limit to the levels), gain items and supplies to become stronger! Your Inventory IS limited to 1,000 Items, and Remember, In this you CAN'T USE MAGIC. Have fun! Ask me (Or someone who is willing) for more Details if you still aren't too sure about what to do!

Inspired by- Kirito-kun, Asuna-san, All my friends On Fanpop, And SAO (The Anime)

Making a Character

Name/Username:
Starting Level: (ONLY put from Lv 20-44, Also When you reach a Level in the Tens/Hundreds place, Please Put up The Characters Stats Again, You don't have to but I'd Prefer it if you did)
(Appearance, All separate Items have Unique Names)
Weapons:
Equipped:
Accessories:
Heath: ("Standard" is 250HP Per Level)
Unique Skill (Skill only YOUR character alone can wield to its Max Potential)
(Keep it below 250 for each stat, Consult me for an Explanation on the Stat(s) you want Explained)
Strength:
Agility:
Intellect:
Detection:
Appraisal:
Cooking:
Stamina:
Listening:

Rules:
1. No Safe Zone PKs (Player Kills)
2. No NPC Kills (Non-Player Character)
3. No Magic
4. Make your party (At largest) 10 Players, Then you must Join a Guild
5. No Killing other players without their permission

A quick Briefing:
You are starting on Floor 1, At the Town of Beginnings Now you must travel all the way to the top of the tower of Aincrad and save yourself and all of the other poor souls that are stuck here, Beware the orange and Red players, You have some good items traded from higher floors and can proceed to Floor 31 at the highest. Good luck Champ!

Here are some Guide lines for the Newbies! (Please Bear with me to help you under stand this RP better!!)

Inventory/equipment: The icon for the category is a character icon. This is the default screen when opening the Menu interface. The left screen is an image of the body, with multiple points that allow the gamer to equip items or clothes. The right screen has three sub-menus:

Equipment: Selecting this sub-menu will open another three sub-menu:

Weapons: The icon for this category is a sword like the one used in Equipment.

Equipped: The icon for this category is an armor.

Accessory: The icon for this category is a necklace.

Items: Selecting this sub-menu will open an additional scrolling screen on the left that lists all items. When an item is selected, it materializes in front of the player. The inventory turns red when a player has too many items.

Skills: Selecting this sub-menu will open additional scrolling screen on the left that lists all skills of the player.

Friends/Guild: The icon for the category is two character icons together. The right screen has three sub-menus:

Party: Selecting this sub-menu will open three additional options. The first is "Create", the second is "Invite", and the third is "Dissolve".

Friend: Selecting this sub-menu will reveal a list of a player's friends. Selecting a single friend will produce three additional options: "Message Box", "Position Check", and "Profile".
Guild

Messaging/Chat: The icon for the category is two chat box icons together. The icon flashes automatically whenever a player receives a message. Apparently messages cannot be send to player who is currently in the dungeon.

Maps/Quest: The icon for the category is a balloon location icon. The right screen has three sub-menus:

-Field Map: The Main World Map, You can select which floor to view but the floor that is viewed by default is the current floor you're on, you can only view what parts of the map you've seen or explored.

-Dungeon Map: Selecting this sub-menu will reveal a map of the dungeon that the player has explored.

-Quest: Shows Active, Completed, Ongoing Quests, you can claim Quest Prizes and rewards from this menu, but only if you have completed the quest.

-Settings/Main-menu: The icon for the category is a gear. The right screen has three sub-menus:
Option

Help: Selecting "Help" will call a GM (Game Master) in the left screen.

Logout: The logout button is missing during the first day of SAO launch. Consequently, the left-screen is also completely blank.

BTW!! PLEASE PUT A PROFILE FOR TOWNS, CITIES, ETC!!! (Look on Page 2 for an Example, Scylus)

Players:
Anifanfreak- Kazuma
Anifanfreak- Haku
Anifanfreak- Sera Ichibayashi
Ayaka- ShadowThief
Killer24- Jinx
Werandy- Sanya V. Litvyak
Angel_Kiss- Rei
akonta-Keijishi
xXDreamWriterXx-Lily
last edited on Jul 13, 2013 at 09:04PM

Anime 542 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 542

over a year ago akonta said…
Keijishi:"Let's show them what we got then eh?" Kei rushed into the hiding PKers and began to fight.
over a year ago anifanfreak said…
Kazuma: Haha cheeky guy ain't he! HIYA!! *Jumps high into the air throwing HP sapping barb needles at the PKers, eventually they're all defeated but not dead* Let's not kill Them I'd rather stay a green player rather than a red Player... I'm sure that goes for you guys too?

Haku: Yeah...
over a year ago Ayaka said…
"Go ahead you two" Shadow sighed as she slumped down the trunk of the tree and watched them waist their energy on a few PKers
Keijishi:"hmm.... yeah... but can'T we send them to the prison or something? do you guys have that teleportation crystal?"
over a year ago killer24 said…
Jinx: "thanks for your permission princess" *kicks a PKer in the head and punches another in the gutt*
Shadow shakes her head amusingly as she watched but stopped suddenly when a large shadow popped up from behind them, engulfing them in an unfamiliar darkness "Guys..Stop" She stood and looked up "Your rumbling has summoned a....DRAGON!!!"
Kazuma: No... But they'll be finished off the way we'll be if we stick around! Look!! *The Dragon, A Wyvern passes over the group and spits fireballs at them, ignoring the others a while, but another, larger Wyvern heads to Shadow and the others * Goddamn! RUN!! WE CAN'T BEAT THAT THING"!!

*They all scatter, Kazuma, Haku, and Kek all stay together as they ran down the other side of the mountain*

(Hope you two feel like burning to a crisp in the woods!! XD)
(That's if he hits us XD)
Shadow grabbed Jinx's collar and dragged him into the darkest shadows "Silence you, slaying that Wyvern will level us all up by at least 5 levels or even more!" she hissed as the PKers all run away "Do you both know the 3 weak points of a wyvern?"
last edited over a year ago
anifanfreak commented…
Keijishi-san is with my characters not urs! over a year ago
Ayaka commented…
Oh sorry XP Guess I read it wrong over a year ago
Kazuma: Hurry! Even if we killed it... Hey!! If we kill it we'll surely Lv. Up and restore our health no problem! Hah! WHADDYA SAY?!

Haku: I say we go for it!!

Kazuma: What about you Kei-san?
Jinx: "nope, no clue but I would guess the underbelly that's the weak point for a mythical dragon". *he takes her hand of his collar* ”so let's try it"
Keijishi:"ehh? but i'm faaaar lower level than you guys.....if you promise me i won't die then i'll come too."
"Then let's go" Shadow smirked as she brought out her dual swords and came out of the darkness
Kazuma: Don't worry, ya wont die if ya got my Ass as well! *He leaps skyward grabbing the Wyvern by the jaw and swinging up to its back, he works at destroying the thin layer of crystal by its neck using his dual swords he was jabbed and scraped but he healed because of his Unique Skill, Dual sword Leech*

Haku: *Switches to a Bow and arrow as he sent a whored of arrows sky-high into the Dragons underbelly slowly reducing its HP*
Jinx: "alright!" *clones appear all around the clearing then they all charge the dragon's legs hacking and slashing*
Kei draws out his sword jumping on the neck of the dragon slicing it several times. "hyaah!"
Shadow sighed as she jumped to it's wings and hacked at them until it was hanging by a scale. The wyvern roared loudly as her ears rung with it's sound. But she shrugged it off and turned to the other wing. "Jinx! Go for the eyes! BLIND HIM!" she shouted as she sliced at it's wings continuously.
Jinx: "ok boss!" *jumps onto its snout and pushes his blade into its eye* "hahahaha"
The wyvern shrieked in pain as it's claws reached for Jinx, trying to swat him off. Just about then, Shadow finished hacking and injuring it's wings but she falls off as the Wyvern loses it's balance. She lands on a tree branch and looked at her companion as she was analyzing on what to do next... "Go to the underside" she smirked as she jumped to it's belly and stabbed both her swords into it's skin "It's not cutting, oh crap!"
Jinx: "well then we are buggered!" *backflips off its mouth and charges its underside* "thanks by the way for making it fall I could have been shish-kabob"
Kazuma: We're through!! Quick Switch! *His swords disappear and dual Battle Axes appear in immeadiate replacement of both swords He hacks throwing gh the soft skin on the dragons neck and cuts off the head killing it* HAH! FINITE!!

Haku:I we should help out the others with that other one! *Begins launching arrows at the others dragon hitting it every time*

Kazuma: *Throws his axes towards the dragon destroying most of its tail and causing massive damage, He disappears* Quick Retrieval! *Appears at the dragon taking both axes in his hands and hacking away at the crystals on its back* HIYAH!! We need some extra Exp too!! *He's already looted his share of the dragons bounty from before and leveled up several times to Lv 46*
Kei takes out his throwing knives and throws it at the dragon. It literally did nothing. "oh well.....i can always buy new ones" he mumbled
"Hehe" Shadow snickered at him "At least it's not using it's breath attack yet" she hissed as it glared angrily at them for blinding it in one eye and injuring it's wings. "Don't get too comfortable" Shadow pulled him back as it seemed to darken a bit "Ever heard of a last resort? The wyvern's going through it's demon self" she said suddenly so seriously as the Wyvern went all black with red eyes
Jinx: "what is going on?!, thanks again, maybe you are the knightnhahaha"
(Are you talking to jinx?)
(You're the only one with Shadow XD)
"Get your intelligence up" Shadow smirked as she held him back. Winds started blowing hard as little bits of scales acted as tiny daggers in the wind. Shadow had scratches all over her cloak. She sighed as she looked at him "Have you any way of hitting through it's skin without getting blown away and cut from the scales?"
Jinx: "Umm I might have an idea, you wanna come with or sit here on ya butt?" *smirks at her with a crazy look in his eyes*
Shadow tilted her head slightly as she followed him "What do you have in mind?"
Jinx: "hold on to me tightly, this is going to be FUN!"
She sighed and held on to him, sheathing her blades back as she pulled her hood up
Jinx: "I'm not that bad!" *uses his belt charm to open a parachute ushering the wind propelling them upwards into the sky* "be ready to drop"
"What will you have me do??" For the first time, Shadow was clueless
killer24 commented…
Not the last though hahahaha over a year ago
Ayaka commented…
We'll see XD over a year ago
killer24 commented…
We will and I'm right! over a year ago
Ayaka commented…
XD over a year ago
Jinx: "how much of a Heavy swing can you do wile falling?"
"Falling at 10 meters per second plus velocity and wind friction..? I'd say quite heavy" she smirked as she slightly slid her two blades out
Jinx: "ok only got the quite heavy part so bye" *drops her and let's the parachute go both falling. Looks at her smiling* "you aim for the dragon I'll catch you!" *falls faster*
"Looks like you are my white horse" Shadow chuckled as she drew her two swords, holding them at an 'X' position. Then upon contact, she stabbed the skull and with all her might and gravity, pierced through it and slashed it open. The wyvern raged and twisted, knocking her off "Oh crap!" she yelled quite loudly
Jinx: "don't worry I'm coming!" *lands and dashes to catches her but slips and face plants so she lands on his back safe*.
Shadow laughed everything then rolled off his back "You okay?" she tilted her head as she rolled him on his back.
Jinx: "fine you're not that heavy so it's okay, man you really did a number on it". *gets up and stretches then hold a hand out to her*
She looked at the hand "And what wil I do with that?" Just then the ground shook and she lost her balance, falling onto him again. The message popped up on top of their heads:
YOU HAVE DEFEATED A DEMON WYVERN! LEVEL UP!
"Awesome, I'm now level 36" Shadow smirked.
+ 19 strength
+ 20 agility
+ 19 intelligence
+ 15 detection
+ 20 stamina
killer24 commented…
I Thought she was on the floor still so he was going to help her up but. If she is up just leave it over a year ago
Jinx: "we'll done, can you please get off I'm not your pillow hahahaha"
"But you're nice and soft" Shadow purred as she laughed a bit, not budging at all
Jinx: *lays his head back and rolls his eyes* "I'm not that soft!"
"Yesh you are" she chuckled but rolled off again "Thanks...I haven't had this much fun since ever..." Shadow played with her fingers as she whispered softly
Jinx: "hay you said you would enjoy partying with me, plus I will always be here to make you laugh". *gets up and looks at her then smiles * "come on Dragon Slayer cheer up"
Shadow shook her head at him amusingly and smiled back "You're not bad for someone who recklessly barges into situations" she laughed as she took a health potion and immediately, all her scratches and wounds disappeared
Jinx: "when do I recklessly barge into situations?"
"You seem like the type to" Shadow laughed as she stood up and slid her blades back into their sheaths
Jinx: "whatever Smart-ass" *looks around*
"Hehehe" Shadow chuckled as she looked at him "What level are you? And where do we head out now?"
Jinx: "I'm not sure I think I am 35, and as for the other question I don't know"
Just then another wyvern roar echoed through the air "Wanna stop by to see who the sorry soul/s have to deal with that?" Shadow smirked