Anime Random anime rp?

Harpaw8 posted on Nov 03, 2012 at 03:02PM
Here is a random anime rp. You can be a characte f any show or an OC. Whatever floats your boat

mine:
Pauline Timberwood
female
single
red hoodie, jeans, sneakers and a odd black orb necklace
sweet and kind, loves a good prank but can be strong and mean when she needs to be
other: plays piano, loves to write draw and pull pranks

Anime 2832 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 901-950 of 2832

over a year ago Animefreak100 said…
Ravenna:Yea you are.
The Doctor:Hmm hold on thinking cap! *puts on a fez* Oh i don't know!
over a year ago cyrus498 said…
louise:thank you what can you lift?..gale:beside she is insane?!
over a year ago onix11 said…
Yurie out of curiosity had followed the people that had walked through the forest. He arrived at the building hearing what sound ed like tons of fighting. And then he heard a more intriguing set of noises. He climbed up to where he heard the noise. He sees two naked women having a go at it. Out of a hidden compartment on his outfit. He takes out a camera and begins to take pictures. "well, this is valubale research i'm getting." He just keeps the same expressionless face throughout the time.
gale:appears next to yurie*pretty hot aint it?
The Doctor:*appears next to gale and yurie with his fez over his eyes* I don't want to know why. Oh Ello Yurie! I'm the Doctor! Pleasure meeting you!
gale:look at the chicks doing it over there in the house (reffering to scout and seyra)
Ravenna:I don't know i dont really know.
louise:hads her the 600 pound*can you lift it?
Ravenna: *lifts it with ease* Is this thing rigged?
louise:no!wifey you did so great!*she hugs ravenna*
Ravenna:ok thanks.
louise:we work on our judo next
Ravenna:Judo .... like karate?
louise:why yes dont you think?
Ravenna:sure....
louise:after doing a bunch of karate on ravenna*keeping up?
Ravenna: Yea.
louise:then we go to the hot springs and let our musscels open up..come on kay?
Ravenna:alright.
louise:at the hot springs*its really big too!isnt this a awsome place to live
Ravenna:yep.
louise:takes her clothes off and goes in*GAH....why am i so flat chested....
(hey im watching something but ill be checking every so often)
Ravenna:*sits on the ground*
(kay)
louise:why dont you come in
over a year ago anifanfreak said…
(Hey guys, I'm finally back!)
Seyra: *laps up the milk* Mmn... Ngh... *Licks her even more*
(Yay)
Ravenna:I don't have a swimsuit though
scout:AHHH!!!!!*she shivers a bit*ohhhh...*she sucks on seyra's boob*nrgghh....*she but her hand btween seyra's legs a bit deeper this time* louise:im not wearing onE IM IN DA NUDE
last edited over a year ago
Ravenna:well still.
louise:what?
Ravenna: So your saying you want me to go in there without wearing anything?
louise:yes
Seyra: *Moaning in delight as she puts another finger into Scout, she was drooling she was screaming for more* oh YES! Ahh, ahhh, AHHH!!!
Yusaku: *Teleports to the front of the door and opens it* urk... *Minor nosebleed as he slowly closes the door* Sorry, Continue... oh and look in there... *Points to the closet where Gale was with the camera, recording them*
Ravenna: Fine. *takes her clothes off and gets in*
gale:poofs into air* scout:AHHH MORE!!!MOREEE.....*moans loudly*..*she drools a bit too* louse:could hear from over there*are two chicks doing it?...
Ravenna:I don't know
Yusaku: *Snatches the camera from Gale* Bastard... this is going back to them, right now... *opens the door and walks in, ignoring them and looking up* Scuse me, but you guys ought to take a look at what Gale was doing... *Drops the camera on the couch, he cast a charm on it so that only girls may touch it, he walks out*
Seyra: *Listened but ignored that he knew what they were doing* Oh my god this feels so Gooooooooood.... ahgn.... AHHH!!!! *She climaxes over Scouts hand* oh god... ahh...ahh... ah...
scout:*climaxes too*AHHHH!!!!*gets up*need help getting up?.. louise:O_O I LOST MY CHILDHOOD TODAY
(New character)
Kuyo Nakigami
17 yrs. old
Looks like the Pic (Sorry its so small)
Single
Loves to fight but can control himself. Can cook very well, hates anything unsanitary and has a knack for cleaning anything dirty, can't stand people that brag about themselves, uses a Dual-Edge sword called Vice-Slayer when desperate, always polite and friendly to allies
(New character)
Kuyo Nakigami
17 yrs. old
Looks like the Pic (Sorry its so small)
Single
Loves t
Seyra: Nah... *Stands up* Should we take a look at that thing Yusaku said we should? *Picks up the Camera*
Ravenna:*smiles* shouldn't we be getting out and put some clothes on?
Kuyo: Hmm... *Walks around and into an Onsen, he pays and walks into the Mens side, he strips, wraps a towel around himself and he goes into the spring, he sighs in relief, his aching muscles were relaxing and loosening* Ahhhh..... This feels better than I though is would... *Smiles and slides his neck and shoulders into the water with a sigh*
scout:looks*gale!?!?!? he was filming us GRRRRRRR!*pulls out a AK-47*where is he!?! gale:was in the closet hideing* louise:yeah we should*gets her clothes on* ahh my v***** feels relaxzed
Ravenna:*gets her clothes back on*
Yusaku: *Knocks on the door* Dressed yet?
Seyra: That BASTARD! *Looks back at the door* Yes! Come in!
Yusaku: Cool... *Walks up to the closet and pulls Gale out, he placed a charm on him canceling all of his powers and anchoring him to the ground* Here he is... Do your worst...
Seyra: *Cracks her knuckles and a dark energy surrounds her, it focuses into her fists* Thanks...
Yusaku: Welcome... *Walks to his room and shuts the door* Don't make him scream too loudly okay? I'm gonna be working on something... *Clatters come from his room*
Seyra: Oh, It'll be over pretty quickly *Sneers evilly as she looms over him*
louise:we should all go to the beach some time scout:smiles big with a grenade and a AK-47*GRAAAHHH!!!*she shoved her AK into his mouth after attacking a dildo to the baonett area*lets do our worst
Ravenna:Sounds fun.
Seyra: Let's *Punches Gale in the balls destroying them* I feel satisfied, your turn Scout...
scout:kicks up a grenade up gales a** and it explodes*well i think we are alright louise:it would be fun! scout:WELL!...can we do it again sometime?
Ravenna:sure sound like it would
Seyra: Sure! But... *Looks over at Yusakus door* Why not include Yu in? He probably feels left out! *Giggles*
Yusaku: *Was constructing a model sail boat, he was surprisingly peaceful, he was smiling...* hmm, hmm, hmm...