Anime Shuffle Beach Day RP!!!(Temporary RP)

anifanfreak posted on Nov 01, 2012 at 03:01AM
If you are a part of the original RP Please enjoy this with your OC!

If you are new Look at the original and post your character On the temporary and Original RP, so we know who they are, and we hope to see you on the original Shuffle RP!!!

Enjoy the temporary RP guys!
Please note: If this is not posted on for a period of 5+ days I WILL shut it down and go back to the original, please post on the original if you would like another side story!
last edited on Nov 01, 2012 at 03:02AM

Anime 293 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 293

over a year ago anifanfreak said…
Kasaru: Wow! Look at this guys! (I will NOT be including the Elemental guardians)
Kyoko: Haha! Yeah This is awesome! It was so nice of Koza and his cousin to give us free tickets too their beach resort!
Koza: oh stop it! It was nothin!
Grey: Haha yeah I'd bet... *Runs up ahead and sides down the sand into the beach*
*Meanwhile*
Momo: Chris-kun?! Have you seen my... Found it! *Puts on her swim suit and runs outside*
*Back with Kasaru, Sunako, and Yamamoto*
Kasaru: Amazing Koza! Thats a big resort! How do you afford this?!
Koza: We're REAL busy durin the summer and sometimes we even have to deny people rooms cause they're all filled!
*They all stare in awe of the size of the 3 story Resort*
Kasaru: alright! I'm gonna go get changed! *Runs into the changing rooms with his bag and comes out a minute later with a white tangtop and trunks on* You guys like?
over a year ago emoboycry01 said…
(Slow internet)
Chris asleep on a branch shirt-less "zzzzzzz........zzz.....zzzz"
Momo: Hey lazy bones! Get down here and come take a dip! *Chucks a small rock at his head causing him to fall down on his face, Momo drags him to the beach by his leg*
(I laugh if you keep him asleep through that)
"Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......cookies...­...­...­. " Chris still dead sleep dreaming about monkeys and cookies
last edited over a year ago
(XD Wow Cookies AND monkeys?! I want chris to be my friend!)
Momo: Are you still asleep? Maybe this will wake you up? *Smirks evilly* Hup! HAH! *Stomps Chris's balls then drops a heavy rock on it, she turns and whistles innocently*
Chris yawns and rubs his eyes then falls asleep like a baby
(I know someone who is like that)
(LoL who? LF?)
Momo: *Stares in shock* *Thinking* Is Chris-Kun even a guy? *Sighs* Why are you so lazy?
Chris wakes up to momo saying if he is a guy and stands up"I'm am guy you little monkey brat"he starts yelling non-stop to momo
(Your talking to him)
(-_-) (um... Wow... Awkward...)
Momo: Eesh... *Thinking* Whats wrong with him? Sigh... *Sighs* Okay okay geez! so what? do you have Balls of steel or what?! Know what... Don't answer that i don't really wanna know that *Pokes him in the face* Lets just go down and take a dip...? *Smiles awkwardly*
(Wait did you really believe me ?,no ever falls for that I'm just plain old lazy)
Chris nods"ok lead the way "he smiles and holds her hand
(-_-" Thats NOT COOL emo...)
Momo: *Blushes as she looks at their hands, she walks down to the water and walks in* Ooohh *She coos* Thats warm... Great summer water! *Splashes into the water and rolls around purring cutely*
(Sorry ...)
Chris sits rightst the edge looking a bit more far past momo and thinks"maybe .......It's time for me to find someone that doesn't have to die by hands"the water pass his feet and the wind blows "just ..........maybe"he walks to where momo is and splashes water at her
(Its okay its not cool though Im relatively good friends with LF)
Momo: Hey! *Splashes water in his face and runs through the water into the deeper areas* Kee kee kee! Come get me Chris-kun!
He disappears and reappeared in front of her tackles her softly
Momo: WAGH! Mew! You're such a cheater! *Sticks out her tongue and stands on the water, she runs full speed and dives into the water and shoots like a bullet through it, she swims down into a small underwater cave and surfaces in a small cavern* whew its pretty warm in here! *Flops down and lies back*
Chris dives down to the bottom and lays there looking at the surface "its si blurry"
Kasaru: I'm off guys! *Runs out of the door and onto the beach cheerfully*
Grey: he seems happy, heh heh... *Laughs*
Kyoko: yeah we haven't been to a beach in years so...
Grey: no need for any further explanation... its okay! seriously!
Kasaru: La la la la... *Walks onto the beach and lays down a towel and sticks an umbrella in the sand*
Beach girl: ooh hes cute! *Stares at Kasaru*
Kasaru: eh? *Looks at the girl, smiles and waves at her, he pulls out a packed sandwich from the basket beside him and munches on it* Nu nu nu nu nu nu nu nu...
Beach Girl: *Blushes and turns to her friends* eep! He looked at me!
Beach Girl2: Hee hee maybe cause you were staring at him!
Beach Girl: Shut up! *Walks away with her friends*
Kasaru: *Flops onto his back* Man... *Sighs* It's great to be at the beach again! *Sreches and feels someones leg* Huh? *He looks up to see Sunako standing over him* S-Sunako! *Blushes and Sits up* S-So sorry Sunako!
Momo: *pokes her head out of the cave and Sends a message to Chris's mind* Hey Over here! i found somewhere nice and warm, not to hot either! Come and lie down! i can see through the top too!
Chris hears her and he gets back on his feet and swims to where momo was and when he reaches it he pops up and gets up and lays down
Momo: Cool huh? *Sighs* We did come to the beach so why are we at the bottom of the sea? Hahaha! Thats boring... *Yawns* but I'm so tired... *Snuggles next to Chris and falls asleep*
Chris nods and watches her sleep and hums quietly to himself a song his mother sang to him when he was little
Grey: Well i guess i ought to go too... *Gets up and stretches* Yukina, Yamamoto, Kyoko, wanna come with? if you do you know where to find me...
Kyoko: where?
Grey: Under the tree over there... *Points to a palm tree outside*
Kyoko: i guess...
Yukina: Nah I'll stay with Yama-kun, unless he wants to go too... *Looks at Yamamoto* whaddya say Yama-kun?
over a year ago Liquidz-Flamez said…
Yamamoto:Eh, why not? *he stretches and jumps up* I got a little somethin to do on the beach anyways. *he smirked*
(Pickle)
Chris rubs momo head and write something down and swim back to shore and walks to the tree he left his shirt and towel and grabs his towel and sete his hair then walks around the beach to see if anything good happening
Yukina: okay! Lets go! *Grabs his arm and pulls off her towel revealing her swim suit* Yay! *She pulls him out of the room and onto the beach*
Beach girl: Ooh! that ones cute too! *Looks at Yamamoto* aww it looks like hes with his girlfriend! *Pouts and walks away*
*Yukina: *Looks at Yamamoto Happily and sticks out her tongue cutely* Ya-ma-ku-n!
Grey: *Bumps into Chris* Oh sorry man, you okay?
Momo: Purr... Purr... Mew! *Nyan!*
Yamamoto:*snickered and poked her lightly in the forehead.* Your so adorable *he smiled and looked out at the water and smirked.* These waves are so dull....*he runs out to the water and suddently a huge tsunami rose into the air* Haha!! *he surfs on the huge wave without a board*
Yukina: *Blushes at his comment and twiddles her thumbs* ooh... *Thinking* He thinks im adorable? EEK! *Sighs and sits on the warm sand*
Yamamoto:*laughs and jumps down deep into the water and went towards the ocean floor* *Thinking* Cool, a fault!! *he swam towards it*
Momo: *Sneezes* ACHOO! *Sniffle* ugh... hmm? Chris-kun? he must've gone back up... *Swims out of the cavern and takes a whack to the back By Yamamoto* OW!
Yamamoto:*not noticing that he passed Momo and swam into the fault* *Thinking* Whoa......its dark as hell in here!! *he began to lose air* Oh crud!! *he swam to the surface and took in a deep gasp of breath, than swam back to shore and shook the water out of his hair* Well, that was fun!
Momo: Freaking hell?! *Blows out all of her air, she launches to the surface and takes a big breath of air* Geez! *Swims to shore and splashes all of the water out of her hair* Hmph! Man i didn't even get a good look at the guy! *Stomps and goes back to the beach house and dries off she then heads to the Co-ed Bath*
Yamamoto:*runs back to the beach house and grabbed a towel and threw it around his neck then walks back outside* Hmmm,what to do,what to do.
Chris looks at grey "It's ok man no harm done"
Yukina: Yama-kun? you okay? *Stands up and walks up to him, she tilts her head cutely*
Yamamoto: A-Ok! *he smiled* you look cute when you do that *he snickered* Hey, what the?- *the Rain symbal on his shoulder glowed a air symbol appeared in front of it* Huh? How the hell.....*he shrugged* Ah what ever.... *he looked at Yukina* Hey, since we're at the beach i thought it would be cool if me and you did something together. *he shook some more water out of his hair and tied the towel around his waist*
Yukina: Okay sure! *She blushes after his first comment* What do you wanna do? *Gathers all of the water he splashes on her and flicks it in his face then tilts her head innocently sticking out her tongue*
Yamamoto:*smiled playfully* So thats what you wanna do? *he gathered a hand full of water and poured it on her head.* And i was thinking, dinner.....*he scratched the back of his head a bit nervous*
Yukina: Nyah! You meanie! *Shakes her head getting all of the water on him* And sure I'll go for dinner! I'm hungry... *Rubs her bare stomach and it growls* Eh heh heh heh... *Sticks out her tongue and runs back to the beach house before he splashes more water on her* Ill be in the bath! You can come in if you want... *Winks*
Yamamoto:*blushes* Uhh ummm *he looked at the ground, and began to fade* Uh Oh...... *he looked around at everyone else having fun and smiled.* Looks like i've done what I had to.....just one more thing left....*he appeared in from of Yukina and kissed her*
Yukina: Eep! *Blushes and Runs into the house, quickly takes off her swim suit and slides into the onsen* Did he seriously just do that? *Feels her lips and she grows rose red* EEP! *She dunks her head in the water and sighs creating bubbles*
Yamamoto:*looks at his hands and sits on the ground and smiled* She liked it. *he snickered as he began to fade more*
Koza: Hey you okay? *Steps next to Yamamoto* Yamamoto-San? Looks like you're disappearing from this world... Now... We can't have that at all can we now? Here *Drops a small Pill next to him* Take that... I don't know if it will work But just try it... It worked for me and Kasaru once... So Come on... You don't wanna make Yu-chan cry right? *Smiles and closes his eyes* Its a good day, you should enjoy the rest of summer with us! *Walks back inside and tends to some customers in the cafe*
Grey: Hey... Um have you seen a girl, Cute, Teen, Black hair, Bout this tall? *Puts his hand up to Kyoko and Momo's height* Shes a friends Sister I can't seem to find her... Geez she always has to just dart off? It would really help if you would help! Oh Names Grey, Nice ta meetcha dude! *Holds out his hand laughing and scratching his head*
Chris grabs his hand and shakes it"names Chris I haven't seen the girl your talking about but I'll help you anyway"he let's go of grey's hand"you lead the way"
Grey: Kay thanks... Come on she should have gone down this way... *Slides down a sand dune and sees Kyoko Running across the sand with Kozas Little brother and sister* Phew... See her over there? thats Her let's go I cant have her get hurt or Kasaru's gonna smash me into a pulp *Gulps and races down the beach* Kyoko! Kyoko-channnn!!!!
Chris just walking and taken his time to get there
Yamamoto:*looks at the pill for a moment and sighs* I've already tryed this..... *he looked up at the sky* Yukina.......i'll be back......i swear it.....*he faded and disappeared.*
Koza: Heh well I guess he'll be back...
Customer: Hello? I would like to order now!
Koza: Coming! *Rushes to the table*
--6 hour later after Yamamoto's frozen period in time--
Yamamoto:*falls from the sky incased in a ball of flames, he crashes through a house laying on his back* Ow......*he was bleeding badly and coughed up a bit of blood before he struggled to his feet*
(Okay heres something... No character deaths This is only for fun nothing extreme!)